Windows 10: Blue Arrows on Files

Discus and support Blue Arrows on Files in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to ask what are these blue arrows? what does it mean and why do i have them on every different type of files i have? it's very annoying..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Avery03, Apr 26, 2022.

1. Avery03 Win User

Blue Arrows on Files

I would like to ask what are these blue arrows? what does it mean and why do i have them on every different type of files i have? it's very annoying.. is there a way to remove it?

:)

Avery03, Apr 26, 2022

2. Blue Arrows on folder and file icons

Autoruns or ShellExView should tell you which application is adding that Overlay.

Use the steps
    here

Ramesh Srinivasan, Apr 26, 2022
  3. ErAnurag Win User
    Blue Arrows on folder and file icons

Original title :- Blue Arrows on icons

After clean install of Windows 10 build 10565 folders and files on the drives have Blue Arrows on icons. One solution I found is to disable - compression . Then one compromises with the disk space . How to get rid of these arrows? These arrows has no relation
    with Norton in this build's scenario. Build has this bug.

ErAnurag, Apr 26, 2022
  4. malim Win User

Blue Arrows on Files

Folders and Files have Blue Pointing Arrows

If there was one thing I was hoping to avoid, it's editing the imageres.dll. I see it in the .dll but I can't find it in Resource Hacker. I guess those annoying arrows aren't looking as bad as before. *Biggrin

malim, Apr 26, 2022
Thema:

Blue Arrows on Files

1. Blue Arrows on Files - Similar Threads - Blue Arrows Files

2. Blue arrows on picture file and large size

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue arrows on picture file and large size: Hello, hope someone could help.. i transfered pics and videos from gopro hero9 to my loptop. When i check the first pic it open up, but by the time i transfer all of it, blue arrows far upper right of each file appears all and when i try to open it says "sorry the file cant...
  3. Blue arrows on picture file and large size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue arrows on picture file and large size: Hello, hope someone could help.. i transfered pics and videos from gopro hero9 to my loptop. When i check the first pic it open up, but by the time i transfer all of it, blue arrows far upper right of each file appears all and when i try to open it says "sorry the file cant...
  4. Blue arrows on picture file and large size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blue Arrows on Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Arrows on Files: I would like to ask what are these blue arrows? what does it mean and why do i have them on every different type of files i have? it's very annoying.. is there a way to remove it?...
  6. Double blue arrow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Double blue arrow: why i cant get of this double arrow ? i already use the properties way . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-blue-arrow/e1e4ff28-6961-4cf3-a0b4-979c6a05eca0
  7. Blue arrows in the display of JPEG files

in Windows 10 Support
    Blue arrows in the display of JPEG files: The newest version of Windows 10 puts two blue arrows in the upper right-hand corner of displayed JPEG files. What do they mean and what you do with them? 128360
  8. Blue Arrows On All Files and Folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue Arrows On All Files and Folders: Hi, I just booted into Windows and there are two blue arrows on all my files and folders for some strange reason. I've looked it up on the internet and apparently it means that they're compressed. I didn't do it and definetively don't want that. Windows basically compressed...
  9. Blue arrows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue arrows: Hey, The double blue arrows on the right hand corner of all icons (desktop and folders) suddenly appeared. I did not install anything recently. What are they? How do i get rid of them? (I skimmed through previous posts re this issue, didnt find anything useful.)...
  10. Folders and Files have Blue Pointing Arrows

in Windows 10 Support
    Folders and Files have Blue Pointing Arrows: Hi there, sorry if this is the wrong forum thread. On my secondary hard drive I get these arrows on EVERY single file and folder, there's only one folder on the root of the hard drive that doesn't have it, but a few files in it have it, but those are in folders that also...