Windows 10: Blue arrows

Discus and support Blue arrows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, The double blue arrows on the right hand corner of all icons (desktop and folders) suddenly appeared. I did not install anything recently. What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by yyl18, Dec 1, 2018.

1. yyl18 Win User

Blue arrows

Hey,

The double blue arrows on the right hand corner of all icons (desktop and folders) suddenly appeared. I did not install anything recently. What are they?

How do i get rid of them?

(I skimmed through previous posts re this issue, didnt find anything useful.)

Windows 10, 64 bit.

Thanks

:)

yyl18, Dec 1, 2018
  2. tozduman Win User

Two blue arrows at top right of icons

The files under Desktop folder have same issue. I solved problem using below steps.

• Right click to Desktop folder.
    • Click to Advanced button
    • Unchecked compress contents to save disk spaces. Click Ok, ok and apply
      buttons.

After these steps, arrows should be disappeared and also you can use below command to clear icon cache.

tozduman, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Blue Arrows on folder and file icons

Autoruns or ShellExView should tell you which application is adding that Overlay.

Use the steps
    here

Ramesh Srinivasan, Dec 1, 2018
  4. malim Win User

Blue arrows

Folders and Files have Blue Pointing Arrows

If there was one thing I was hoping to avoid, it's editing the imageres.dll. I see it in the .dll but I can't find it in Resource Hacker. I guess those annoying arrows aren't looking as bad as before. *Biggrin

malim, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

Blue arrows

1. Blue arrows - Similar Threads - Blue arrows

2. How do I get rid of all the blue arrows that are on all the icons since the last Windows...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get rid of all the blue arrows that are on all the icons since the last Windows...: How do I get rid of all the blue arrows that are on all the icons since the last Windows update?In one step. I do not have the time to individually remove 100s of blue arrows on every folder, picture, and document....
  3. How do I get rid of all the blue arrows that are on all the icons since the last Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of all the blue arrows that are on all the icons since the last Windows...: How do I get rid of all the blue arrows that are on all the icons since the last Windows update?In one step. I do not have the time to individually remove 100s of blue arrows on every folder, picture, and document....
  4. How do I get rid of all the blue arrows that are on all the icons since the last Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Explorer taskbar icon has changed to a blue down arrow???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer taskbar icon has changed to a blue down arrow???: After restarting my PC a few days ago, I noticed something strange. When I opened a couple of explorer windows, they weren't attached to the explorer icon I have pinned on my taskbar. They were attached to a brand new icon, a single blue arrow pointing down. How do I get rid...
  6. Windows Explorer taskbar icon has changed to a blue down arrow???

Windows Explorer taskbar icon has changed to a blue down arrow???: After restarting my PC a few days ago, I noticed something strange. When I opened a couple of explorer windows, they weren't attached to the explorer icon I have pinned on my taskbar. They were attached to a brand new icon, a single blue arrow pointing down. How do I get rid...
  7. Windows Explorer taskbar icon has changed to a blue down arrow???

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Blue arrows on all Images on Windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue arrows on all Images on Windows 10 computer: Hello, I have a very weird issue with my files, you can see those blue arrows on the edges of my photos, What is it and how do i get rid of them? It only appears on images, everything else is normal. Thank you...
  9. Blue arrows on all Images on Windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue arrows on all Images on Windows 10 computer: Hello, I have a very weird issue with my files, you can see those blue arrows on the edges of my photos, What is it and how do i get rid of them? It only appears on images, everything else is normal. Thank you...
  10. Blue arrows on all Images on Windows 10 computer

Users found this page by searching for:

1. What are small blue arrows appear in the icons

2. double blue arrows have suddenly appeared