Windows 10: Blue background on Open... and Save As... popups?

Discus and support Blue background on Open... and Save As... popups? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm sorry I do not know how to properly describe this. Just started happening. [img] 44063 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by LetsGoOakland, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Blue background on Open... and Save As... popups?

I'm sorry I do not know how to properly describe this. Just started happening.

Blue background on Open... and Save As... popups? [​IMG]

:)

LetsGoOakland, Mar 13, 2016

2. The "open", "save" and "save as" buttons in the "File" menu don't work on Word, Notepad++, Firefox etc

Hi W,

Thank you for the reply.

Yes. Before that you can try to repair Windows and check if it helps.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

1. On a working PC, go to the
    Microsoft software download website
    and create Windows 10 installation media.

2. Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.

3. On the Install Windows screen, select
    Repair your computer. (If you’re not seeing this screen, your PC might not be set up to boot from a drive. Check your PC manufacturer's website for info on how to boot from media, and then try again.)

4. On the Choose an option screen, select
    Troubleshoot. Select Advanced Options > Startup Repair.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Mar 13, 2016
  3. The "open", "save" and "save as" buttons in the "File" menu don't work on Word, Notepad++, Firefox etc

Good morning Kalpana!

Thankyou for your reply. I will be trying these suggestions later today (with luck) and I will report back but it may be a while before I get the time. Would it help (or be possible) to re-install W10 from the beginning?

REgards

W.

Wickdipper, Mar 13, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Blue background on Open... and Save As... popups?

Just a guess but, maybe something to do with your Chrome theme?

Edwin, Mar 14, 2016
Thema:

Blue background on Open... and Save As... popups?

1. Blue background on Open... and Save As... popups? - Similar Threads - Blue background Open

2. Resizing popup window when using Save or Save As

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resizing popup window when using Save or Save As: I cannot change the size of the pop up window when I use Save or Save As. Once I could resize by dragging at the sides or bottom or even using the little indicator at the bottom RH corner of the pop up but now that indication is not even there. And nothing happens when I try...
  3. Blue desktop background

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue desktop background: [ATTACH] I hadn't updated my laptop for maybe 4 years (I bought a new pc). And now I needed to use this pc again but first I updated to the latest version of windows 10 and updated my drivers (to get it working smoothly and securely) but now whenever I start up my pc the...
  4. Saving background picture

Saving background picture: How can I save my background picture properly so that I will reappear again after machine restart? The posts shown in the community is very complicated. I don't understand...
  5. Constant "Save a Theme" Popup

Constant "Save a Theme" Popup: I am receiving regular Windows popups titled "Save a Theme" with the content: "Windows can't find one of the files in this theme. Do you still want to save the theme?" It appears to come at random every now and then. Why is this happening all of a sudden? Windows...
  6. "Save" opens "Save As" window

"Save" opens "Save As" window: Hi there, I'm working on a new Windows 10 PC and it has a very annoying quirk that I would like to turn off if at all possible: When I choose the "Save" option in any app it doesn't just save the file over the last version as it used to. Instead the "Save As" window opens up...
  7. Program or background process popup keeps appearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Program or background process popup keeps appearing: For days I've been getting this popup window on my Windows 10 Build 1803 computer: "The program or a background process quit unexpectedly. Would you like to send information to a developer?" It occurs intermittently, often every 5-10 minutes, and is EXTREMELY annoying. When...
  8. save in my desktop background

save in my desktop background: I don't know how to save a desktop picture instead of a solid colour https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/save-in-my-desktop-background/19f295ea-99bd-48d3-91ff-f30e2a454897
  9. UAC opens in background

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UAC opens in background: This is not that big a deal, just kinda annoying, but I'd like an solution if there is one. Lately, several times I tried to open some new program, and I saw the screen kind of blink and hear a ding, but nothing would launch. I thought maybe it was incompatibility/broken...
  10. Saved image desktop backgrounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saved image desktop backgrounds: What is the directory in Windows 10 in which a selected image (after being applied to desktop background) is saved? 15565