Windows 10: Blue background on Open... and Save As... popups?

Discus and support Blue background on Open... and Save As... popups? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm sorry I do not know how to properly describe this. Just started happening. [img] 44063 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by LetsGoOakland, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Blue background on Open... and Save As... popups?

I'm sorry I do not know how to properly describe this. Just started happening.

Blue background on Open... and Save As... popups? [​IMG]

:)

LetsGoOakland, Mar 13, 2016

2. The "open", "save" and "save as" buttons in the "File" menu don't work on Word, Notepad++, Firefox etc

Hi W,

Thank you for the reply.

Yes. Before that you can try to repair Windows and check if it helps.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

1. On a working PC, go to the
    Microsoft software download website
    and create Windows 10 installation media.

2. Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.

3. On the Install Windows screen, select
    Repair your computer. (If you’re not seeing this screen, your PC might not be set up to boot from a drive. Check your PC manufacturer's website for info on how to boot from media, and then try again.)

4. On the Choose an option screen, select
    Troubleshoot. Select Advanced Options > Startup Repair.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Mar 13, 2016
  3. The "open", "save" and "save as" buttons in the "File" menu don't work on Word, Notepad++, Firefox etc

Good morning Kalpana!

Thankyou for your reply. I will be trying these suggestions later today (with luck) and I will report back but it may be a while before I get the time. Would it help (or be possible) to re-install W10 from the beginning?

REgards

W.

Wickdipper, Mar 13, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Blue background on Open... and Save As... popups?

Just a guess but, maybe something to do with your Chrome theme?

Edwin, Mar 14, 2016
Thema:

Blue background on Open... and Save As... popups?

1. Blue background on Open... and Save As... popups? - Similar Threads - Blue background Open

2. Not saving background

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not saving background: [ATTACH] Does anyone know why it won't save my background? submitted by /u/_leo____ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/12qf8gc/not_saving_background/
  3. Weird Blue Background that stuck with apps open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Blue Background that stuck with apps open: My screen just blue with oprea open.I started my laptop up and it came on a blue screen. The task bar was gone. Do you know how to solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-blue-background-that-stuck-with-apps-open/74a25256-38b5-4f1f-b163-f138dc2c2d5d
  4. Weird Blue Background that stuck with apps open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Blue Background that stuck with apps open: My screen just blue with oprea open.I started my laptop up and it came on a blue screen. The task bar was gone. Do you know how to solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-blue-background-that-stuck-with-apps-open/74a25256-38b5-4f1f-b163-f138dc2c2d5d
  5. Weird Blue Background that stuck with apps open

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Blue background

Blue background: Hey guys, my laptop has a blue background all of the sudden. Apparently this came after it might have updated last night while I was asleep. I looked at the forum on here telling me to turn off my sync settings but.. It won't let me change my sync settings. I tried restoring...
  7. Resizing popup window when using Save or Save As

Resizing popup window when using Save or Save As: I cannot change the size of the pop up window when I use Save or Save As. Once I could resize by dragging at the sides or bottom or even using the little indicator at the bottom RH corner of the pop up but now that indication is not even there. And nothing happens when I try...
  8. Saving background picture

Saving background picture: How can I save my background picture properly so that I will reappear again after machine restart? The posts shown in the community is very complicated. I don't understand...
  9. Constant "Save a Theme" Popup

Constant "Save a Theme" Popup: I am receiving regular Windows popups titled "Save a Theme" with the content: "Windows can't find one of the files in this theme. Do you still want to save the theme?" It appears to come at random every now and then. Why is this happening all of a sudden? Windows...
  10. Saved image desktop backgrounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saved image desktop backgrounds: What is the directory in Windows 10 in which a selected image (after being applied to desktop background) is saved? 15565