Windows 10: blue box from click+drag has changed to the checked border thing

Discus and support blue box from click+drag has changed to the checked border thing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] this used to be a blue box when i dragged a click on my home screen but now its changed to a check border.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nebb, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Nebb Win User

blue box from click+drag has changed to the checked border thing

blue box from click+drag has changed to the checked border thing d0c67c5f-fbe2-4947-a629-72deb0a04f1f?upload=true.png this used to be a blue box when i dragged a click on my home screen but now its changed to a check border.

:)

2. How do i remove the blue box when i left click and drag on the desktop

i want to remove the blue box when you left click and drag.

just the blue box i still want to mark several things at once

PlsINeedHelp_, Dec 31, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 31, 2020
  4. blue box from click+drag has changed to the checked border thing

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

blue box from click+drag has changed to the checked border thing

1. blue box from click+drag has changed to the checked border thing - Similar Threads - blue box click+drag

2. Single click drag turned into a double click drag?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Single click drag turned into a double click drag?: I was playing a game and using the left click hold on my touchpad MSI to move around the game's camera when suddenly it stopped working. I assumed it was some bug in the game but found that it wasn't just the game. Instead of being able to click and hold the left button of...
  3. click and drag

in Windows 10 Customization
    click and drag: On my desktop I can no longer click and drag icons to move them from on area to a different area. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/click-and-drag/26733a34-c154-46aa-a73a-c12229c04e0c
  4. security check blue and grey boxes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    security check blue and grey boxes: I have been notified of suspicious activity/login attempts. I have gone through the protocol to protect my account, but when I go to the page where it asks me to confirm whether or not those attempts were me, I am shown a grey box and a blue box which both display just the...
  5. Search Box Border

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search Box Border: I have the same issue just like this post HERE I hope someone has a fix/solution? Version 1909 Thanks submitted by /u/doomsday0099 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/goo32t/search_box_border/
  6. No click and drag?

No click and drag?: I have an Acer Swift 3 with a touchpad. I used to be able to do a simple click and drag to move windows around, highlight text, etc. I can no longer do this for some reason. Can anyone help? I am not sure if this is some kind of intentional update or if I inadvertently...
  7. Touch pad can't click and drag things

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch pad can't click and drag things: I'm having trouble left clicking things like tabs and dragging them around or clicking on photos and dragging them into a different folder. My touchpad can't seem to click and drag things anymore....
  8. Need help on changing drag box to normal

Need help on changing drag box to normal: [ATTACH] When I click and hold my left mouse button on the desktop, it does not highlight the area with the blue box. It instead highlights it in a empty white box. How can I change it to normal? Currently it looks like this -...
  9. Click and drag

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Click and drag: When dropping text, should text be copied or cut as standard procedure in Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/click-and-drag/293feea7-b5b6-4403-b49c-7d01c18d8327"
  10. Clicking To The Left of Files and Checking Box?

in Windows 10 Support
    Clicking To The Left of Files and Checking Box?: On a public computer running win 10 I am able to see a list of files say in the downloads folder and if I click on the left of the file a box appears that I can check and it is selected. However on my home computer if I see a similar list when I click to the left of the file...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how ro click and drag blue box