Windows 10: blue boxes

Discus and support blue boxes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; theres blue boxes that are selecting things and i cannot use keys on apps, it is not the narrator or tablet mode i have already tried those things and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by eve hare, Jan 5, 2023.

1. eve hare Win User

blue boxes

theres blue boxes that are selecting things and i cannot use keys on apps, it is not the narrator or tablet mode i have already tried those things and neither worked. the boxes seem to go away after a while but its annoying to wait

:)

eve hare, Jan 5, 2023

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jan 5, 2023
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jan 5, 2023
  4. blue boxes

advert in blue box

Hello,

For better assistance, we need the answer to the following questions:

• Does the blue background applies on all the links on the search results page?
    • Does this issue happens only with Internet Explorer?
    • What are the steps you have taken to troubleshoot the issue?

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Jan 5, 2023
Thema:

blue boxes

1. blue boxes - Similar Threads - blue boxes

2. Icons are showing as white and blue boxes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icons are showing as white and blue boxes: All of sudden all the shortcut and exe files are showing as blue and white boxes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-are-showing-as-white-and-blue-boxes/0c697cdc-7a32-4e52-9d4e-5c8e34eb25db
  3. Icons are showing as white and blue boxes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons are showing as white and blue boxes: All of sudden all the shortcut and exe files are showing as blue and white boxes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-are-showing-as-white-and-blue-boxes/0c697cdc-7a32-4e52-9d4e-5c8e34eb25db
  4. Icons are showing as white and blue boxes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 google chrome new tab search box disappear? and typing on it shows light blue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 google chrome new tab search box disappear? and typing on it shows light blue...: My google chrome is updated. I Posted on google support but no one answers. How to fix this? I tested on many of my friends' computers. Only mine is broken. How to fix plz...
  6. Windows 10 google chrome new tab search box disappear? and typing on it shows light blue...

Windows 10 google chrome new tab search box disappear? and typing on it shows light blue...: My google chrome is updated. I Posted on google support but no one answers. How to fix this? I tested on many of my friends' computers. Only mine is broken. How to fix plz...
  7. Windows 10 google chrome new tab search box disappear? and typing on it shows light blue...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Computer froze up and showed blue small boxes with numbers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer froze up and showed blue small boxes with numbers: So I was watching a youtube video, and my pc randomly locks up and has small blue boxes with numbers numbers were 0s it was also a clean copy of windows 10. and when i turned it off my pc doesnt post i have a dell optiplex 3010 with a intel core i5 and onboard graphics. if...
  9. Computer froze up and showed blue small boxes with numbers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer froze up and showed blue small boxes with numbers: So I was watching a youtube video, and my pc randomly locks up and has small blue boxes with numbers numbers were 0s it was also a clean copy of windows 10. and when i turned it off my pc doesnt post i have a dell optiplex 3010 with a intel core i5 and onboard graphics. if...
  10. Computer froze up and showed blue small boxes with numbers