Windows 10: Blue busy circle flashing next to cursor

Discus and support Blue busy circle flashing next to cursor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Blue busy circle flashing next to cursor. I'm in Windows 10. Tried disabling all start-up apps and rebooting - still is flashing... Any ideas?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PJP54, Oct 13, 2018.

1. PJP54 Win User

Blue busy circle flashing next to cursor

Blue busy circle flashing next to cursor. I'm in Windows 10. Tried disabling all start-up apps and rebooting - still is flashing... Any ideas?

:)

PJP54, Oct 13, 2018
  2. CassieMorrisonMN, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Jessen P Win User
    rotating blue circle

Hi Denzil,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    • Do you get the Blue circle when you are working on a particular application?
    • Which anti-virus program is installed on the computer?
    Perform the steps suggested by ZMM2 on July 24, 2013 and check if it helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-tms/mouse-cursor-keep-flashing-as-busy-constantly/1b984362-21bf-4105-b8ee-e289601d1eb1

Note: Also applies to Windows 10

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining in the future. We will be happy to help.

Jessen P, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Blue busy circle flashing next to cursor

Blue circle constantly flashing alongwith cursor

Blue circle constantly flashing along with cursor since few days. Not getting any answers how to remove that. It is very irritating

AbhishekShah_21, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

Blue busy circle flashing next to cursor

1. Blue busy circle flashing next to cursor - Similar Threads - Blue busy circle

2. blue circle cursor keep running next to the mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue circle cursor keep running next to the mouse: Hello ,I'm having a issue with my computer since a couples of days .When I try to open a files or app on the desktop the blue circle cursor keep running next the mouse .I face it this issue also with two other customers .These are the steps I made to try to fix the issue...
  3. blue circle cursor keep running next to the mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue circle cursor keep running next to the mouse: Hello ,I'm having a issue with my computer since a couples of days .When I try to open a files or app on the desktop the blue circle cursor keep running next the mouse .I face it this issue also with two other customers .These are the steps I made to try to fix the issue...
  4. blue circle cursor keep running next to the mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Black Screen with cursor and blue flashing circle

Black Screen with cursor and blue flashing circle: I can not access my Dell Inspiron 3471 desktop with Windows 10 When I turn on the computer this is what happens. I initially get the Dell Logo with circle of white turning dots. Then I get Black Screen with cursor and blue flashing circle Dell tried to help, it did not...
  6. flashing blue circle by cursor arrow

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    flashing blue circle by cursor arrow: Why ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-blue-circle-by-cursor-arrow/a1c68d0a-1637-4c0b-8d06-6389a07135cf
  7. Blue loading circle constantly flashing next to cursor (DELL machines)

Blue loading circle constantly flashing next to cursor (DELL machines): Every day for the last week 2-3 of the computers in our domain have come up with this issue. There's also over system performance decrease on the affected machines. Microsoft support is useless and won't return my calls after we paid them $500. Anyone know the cause or the...
  8. Problem with Mouse - Flashing blue circle beside cursor.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Mouse - Flashing blue circle beside cursor.: I'm using a USB mouse instead of the touch pad mouse built into my laptop and everything was fine until recently I noted a spinning blue circle that appear beside the cursor, but not sure why. I have tried restoring my computer to a earlier restore point as well as resetting...
  9. flashing blue circle

in Windows 10 Support
    flashing blue circle: I know there is others who have this issue of the flashing blue working circle next to the mouse pointer on the screen. I have read through he forums and tried what I could find but so far no luck getting rid of it. I upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 - on my Asus...
  10. why is there a flashing blue circle next to arrow cursor?

in Windows 10 Support
    why is there a flashing blue circle next to arrow cursor?: I have successfully completed a download of windows 10 and it is running well so far but the blue circle that normally denotes something is downloading or changing is cons tantly flashing 57759

Users found this page by searching for:

1. circle next to cursor shows on 1 monitor and not others

2. blue busy

3. how to remove blue circle blinking cursor

4. f.lux windows busy circle flashig,
  5. blue circle beside cursor flashes,
  6. blinking circle next to cursor,
  7. what causes a busy blue flashing circle beside cursor,
  8. busy circle keeps flashing next to cursor