Windows 10: Blue center aligned menu on top/bottom of screen when playing games.

Discus and support Blue center aligned menu on top/bottom of screen when playing games. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, When trying to play games, I'll use the example here of Phoenix Pointvia gamepass, when I move my mouse to the upper or lower portion of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Djhorn18, May 15, 2020.

1. Djhorn18 Win User

Blue center aligned menu on top/bottom of screen when playing games.

Hello,

When trying to play games, I'll use the example here of Phoenix Pointvia gamepass, when I move my mouse to the upper or lower portion of the screen, an annoying blue bar appears in the center of the screen. It blocks the game processing, like when I'm trying to scroll the screen up or down. Clicking on the top one just brings up a white bar with the games name and the _ [ ] X buttons. Clicking on the bottom displays the task bar. This interferes with gameplay and is extremely frustrating as I cannot figure out how in the world to disable it.

The game is currently set in [fullscreen] mode, Resolution is set to native monitor resolution. I've tried changing games settings from borderless, windowed, and to fullscreen again. No luck.

I haven't noticed this issue in old dos games, or steam games. Only the gamepass games. I thought maybe it was just Phoenix Point, but the same result happens in Minecraft.

I haven't used Windows in years, so I don't know how prevalent this issue is. I have tried searching, but I don't know what it's called so my searches have come up short.

Is there anyway to disable....whatever this is. If I need to get out of the game quickly I'll just alt-tab. This other thing is just...annoying.

:)

Djhorn18, May 15, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Windows Mobile Device Center on Desk Top

Since you already tried the compatibility settings and other troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you uninstall the newest update to isolate the issue. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the Search bar, type in Programs and Features and select the top most result.
    • On the left menu, select View installed updates.
    • Right click on the newest update and click Uninstall.

Monitor the Windows Mobile Device Center and see if there are any changes. If possible, try to reinstall the update and see if the Windows Mobile Device Center will still work.

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, May 15, 2020
  3. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 15, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Blue center aligned menu on top/bottom of screen when playing games. - Similar Threads - Blue center aligned

2. Blue screens when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screens when playing games: I just bought a prebuilt pc, and when i’m playing games for an hour or two i’ll get a blue screen. I’ve had error codes with UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION & WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Ive gone into bios and reset to default, i’ve tried to switch the rams and update all my drivers...
  3. Blue screens when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screens when playing games: I just bought a prebuilt pc, and when i’m playing games for an hour or two i’ll get a blue screen. I’ve had error codes with UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION & WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Ive gone into bios and reset to default, i’ve tried to switch the rams and update all my drivers...
  4. Blue screens when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screening when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screening when playing games: I've been crashing when playing any kind of game that stresses the computer but my specs arent bad, but it started happening after we switched some pc parts, but none of the parts seem bad but i keep getting various blue screens some mentioning kmode exception not handled and...
  6. Blue Screening when playing games

Blue Screening when playing games: I've been crashing when playing any kind of game that stresses the computer but my specs arent bad, but it started happening after we switched some pc parts, but none of the parts seem bad but i keep getting various blue screens some mentioning kmode exception not handled and...
  7. Blue Screening when playing games

8. Top, bottom, and center taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Top, bottom, and center taskbar icons: The icons are located at the bottom of the taskbar. How to center the taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/top-bottom-and-center-taskbar-icons/e518f69b-1fd9-4130-b663-4097df5dff91
  9. Top, bottom, and center taskbar icons

Top, bottom, and center taskbar icons: The icons are located at the bottom of the taskbar. How to center the taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/top-bottom-and-center-taskbar-icons/e518f69b-1fd9-4130-b663-4097df5dff91
  10. Blue Screens when playing a game.

Blue Screens when playing a game.: My computer has now twice encountered a blue screen while playing a specific game. My computer has been buggy in the past so I wanted to see if the computer was having an issue.The Blue screen Error code is DCP_Watchdog_ViolationA folder containing the Minidumps from both...