Windows 10: Blue Checkboxes

Discus and support Blue Checkboxes in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Recently I noticed that check boxes in Chrome stable changed their colour from black to blue, See screenshot. What is affecting this? [img] 157077 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by swarfega, May 25, 2020.

1. swarfega Win User

Blue Checkboxes

Recently I noticed that check boxes in Chrome stable changed their colour from black to blue, See screenshot. What is affecting this?

Blue Checkboxes [​IMG]

:)

swarfega, May 25, 2020
  2. caresrg Win User

Checkboxes in OneNote?

My checkboxes aren't showing up in OneNote on the WP7. Are they available? Are lists any good without them?

caresrg, May 25, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 25, 2020
  4. Blue Checkboxes

How to change/reset the size of checkboxes

Hi Steve,

This issue is quite unclear and too broad for us to distinguish the main reason why you are having challenges/concerns with checkboxes. To have a better understanding of your concern, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Are you using a Visual Basic programming language? If yes, can you resize this checkbox?
    • What is the desktop theme are you using?
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In addition, we have found a thread in MSDN forums that is similar to your concern. You can visit this thread: Check
    Box Size
    to check if this is applicable to you.

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Blue Checkboxes

1. Blue Checkboxes - Similar Threads - Blue Checkboxes

2. Blue Screen Of Death when windows 11 start updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Of Death when windows 11 start updating: Dear Microsoft Community,I recently encountered a Blue Screen of Death BSOD issue for the first time on my pc in Windows 11 system, and I'm seeking assistance to understand and resolve the problem. The incident occurred shortly after I received a notification for a cumulative...
  3. Blue Screen Of Death when windows 11 start updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Of Death when windows 11 start updating: Dear Microsoft Community,I recently encountered a Blue Screen of Death BSOD issue for the first time on my pc in Windows 11 system, and I'm seeking assistance to understand and resolve the problem. The incident occurred shortly after I received a notification for a cumulative...
  4. Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen: Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled the graphics drivers still it is present but when I uninstalled the graphic drivers using ddu and run the game the flashing stopped. Only when the graphic drivers is installed it is...
  5. Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen

Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen: Red and blue coloured flashings are appearing on my screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled the graphics drivers still it is present but when I uninstalled the graphic drivers using ddu and run the game the flashing stopped. Only when the graphic drivers is installed it is...
  6. How to fix blue screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix blue screening: I keep blue screening and tried to fix it, would just like some helpThe error codes I see from the BSOD are:service error exceptionunexpected store exceptionCan't seem to find why this keeps happening and it only happens when I try to play games that I should be fine running....
  7. How to fix blue screening

How to fix blue screening: I keep blue screening and tried to fix it, would just like some helpThe error codes I see from the BSOD are:service error exceptionunexpected store exceptionCan't seem to find why this keeps happening and it only happens when I try to play games that I should be fine running....
  8. Blue Screen of Death after going to msconfig and advance options and checked the checkbox...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death after going to msconfig and advance options and checked the checkbox...: I have 16gb ram, after i checked it and confirm i went back and it said 0, thought that wad normal confirn changes reset pc and i got blue screen of death how fix...
  9. Blue Screen of Death after going to msconfig and advance options and checked the checkbox...

Blue Screen of Death after going to msconfig and advance options and checked the checkbox...: I have 16gb ram, after i checked it and confirm i went back and it said 0, thought that wad normal confirn changes reset pc and i got blue screen of death how fix...
  10. Blue Screen of Death after going to msconfig and advance options and checked the checkbox...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging