Windows 10: Blue Circle Around Mouse Cursor

Discus and support Blue Circle Around Mouse Cursor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Im newish to PC, and Ive just started noticing everytime I start up my pc and my apps startup, theres a blue circle around my cursor, and then also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChrisYEX, Jul 31, 2021.

1. ChrisYEX Win User

Blue Circle Around Mouse Cursor

Im newish to PC, and Ive just started noticing everytime I start up my pc and my apps startup, theres a blue circle around my cursor, and then also when I open my browser, it also starts again for about a minute, then finally ends. Is this normal, if not how do I fix it

:)

ChrisYEX, Jul 31, 2021

2. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle
    on my mouse cursor. I have tried rebooting but this didn't help. I presume something has happened regarding the firewall, but I can't access it to turn it off or change the settings. As I am not a techie, please be kind and answer using step by step or non-technical
    language.
    Thanks in advance.

WilliamThornton1, Jul 31, 2021
  3. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle
    on my mouse cursor. I have tried rebooting but this didn't help. I presume something has happened regarding the firewall, but I can't access it to turn it off or change the settings. As I am not a techie, please be kind and answer using step by step or non-technical
    language. Thanks in advance.

LoobyLuscious, Jul 31, 2021
  4. Blue Circle Around Mouse Cursor

Mouse cursor blue circle blinking win10

Sir today moring i opend my pc and i saw that my mouse cursor blue circle is blinking and my pc is very slow .....window 10

akhileshmishra_900, Jul 31, 2021
Thema:

Blue Circle Around Mouse Cursor

1. Blue Circle Around Mouse Cursor - Similar Threads - Blue Circle Around

2. blue circle cursor keep running next to the mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue circle cursor keep running next to the mouse: Hello ,I'm having a issue with my computer since a couples of days .When I try to open a files or app on the desktop the blue circle cursor keep running next the mouse .I face it this issue also with two other customers .These are the steps I made to try to fix the issue...
  3. blue circle cursor keep running next to the mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue circle cursor keep running next to the mouse: Hello ,I'm having a issue with my computer since a couples of days .When I try to open a files or app on the desktop the blue circle cursor keep running next the mouse .I face it this issue also with two other customers .These are the steps I made to try to fix the issue...
  4. Weird Green Circle Thingy around Mouse Cursor [Windows 10]

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird Green Circle Thingy around Mouse Cursor [Windows 10]: this happens when i click anywhere. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-green-circle-thingy-around-mouse-cursor/349bd5b6-d398-46b0-a7cb-2ba9de64874f
  5. Blue Circle on Mouse Cursor Stuck

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Circle on Mouse Cursor Stuck: Hello, since yesterday, the blue circle next to the mouse cursor has been stuck and flashing without breaks. It keeps jumping back and forth really quickly (video: https://imgur.com/a/oNjHj7o )Ive already tried restarting, closed Spooler through task Manager, ran Windows...
  6. Mouse cursor with blue circle blinking continuously

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor with blue circle blinking continuously: I have a dell inspiron 5559 it was working very slowly So i had to reset it , after reset my mouse cursor started blinking continuosly with a blue loading circle on it. Can anyone help me with this problem [IMG]...
  7. spinning blue circle around mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    spinning blue circle around mouse cursor: How do i make this thing stop? Every 3-5 minutes or so i get the spinning blue circle and i have no idea what's causing it. submitted by /u/livinforkicks [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/efdbbv/spinning_blue_circle_around_mouse_cursor/
  8. Problem with Mouse - Flashing blue circle beside cursor.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Mouse - Flashing blue circle beside cursor.: I'm using a USB mouse instead of the touch pad mouse built into my laptop and everything was fine until recently I noted a spinning blue circle that appear beside the cursor, but not sure why. I have tried restoring my computer to a earlier restore point as well as resetting...
  9. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor: I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor....
  10. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor: I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor....