Windows 10: Blue circle by pointer all the time - W10 Pro X64 in Oracle VM

Discus and support Blue circle by pointer all the time - W10 Pro X64 in Oracle VM in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This just started yesterday. Did not have it previously. Now when I boot the blue circle is always by the mouse pointer. Nothing I do gets rid of it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ztruker, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Ztruker Win User

Blue circle by pointer all the time - W10 Pro X64 in Oracle VM

This just started yesterday. Did not have it previously. Now when I boot the blue circle is always by the mouse pointer. Nothing I do gets rid of it.

Have not tried a Clean Boot yet, will do so soon. Just wondering if anyone else has had this and how they solved it.

:)

Ztruker, Jul 21, 2015
  2. rlulin Win User

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 (KB3097617) - Error 0x80004005

The Catalog did not like Edge. Worked fine with IE.

Thanks for the tip.

The settings-update had been going smoothly on various win10 pro (x32, x64) systems, either on metal or VM but went awry on an x64 Oracle VirtualBox win10x32 VM.

Now that one is OK.

Thanks again

rlulin, Jul 21, 2015
  3. NicholasBelessis Win User
    Mouse problem with W10 installation

Installed W10 and now both, my Logitech and touch pad mice do not work. The mouse pointer flickers between a pointer and a blue circle a couple times a second and hangs just to the right side of the middle of the screen. Trying to move it doesn't work.
    It jumps back to its spot. The only way I can get control of the mouse is if I hold down the ctrl key. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

NicholasBelessis, Jul 21, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Never mind, just figured it out. It was caused by Mouse Integration being off in Oracel VB. Apparently Scroll Lock is now the key to flip this, where it used to be the right Ctrl key.

Unfortunately, Scroll Lock is also used by my KVM switch to toggle between two computers. I need to change Scroll Lock back to right Ctrl if I can.

Edit: Yeah! Was easy to do from Oracle VB Settings.

Ztruker, Jul 21, 2015
Thema:

1. Blue circle by pointer all the time - W10 Pro X64 in Oracle VM - Similar Threads - Blue circle pointer

2. constant circle around mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Customization
    constant circle around mouse pointer: I've tried different mice, changing the mouse settings, uninstalling & reinstalling graphics & tried different settings to no avail. Even when the pointer disappears while watching video, the circle remains. Annoying. (if you've got a solution...I'll email you with a beer as...
  3. loading icon (blue spinning circle) constantly flashing next to mouse pointer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    loading icon (blue spinning circle) constantly flashing next to mouse pointer: I'm using a Dell Intel Core i5 laptop with windows 10 and out of nowhere the mouse pointer suddenly started flashing with the loading icon and now it just does this constantly. I've seen solutions telling me to disable bio-metric devices but there are none on this computer....
  4. Blue spinning circle on desktop with all programs closed

in Windows 10 Support
    Blue spinning circle on desktop with all programs closed: I have a Windows 10 64 bit PC that has the blue spinning circle, the "working" circle if you will, spinning while all programs are closed. This Desktop is quite old but I keep it awfully clean and it serves me well. I of course thought a virus/worm/script but I have scanned...
  5. pneteth BSOD W10 Pro x64

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pneteth BSOD W10 Pro x64: For some reason PdaNet is causing a BSOD when the process crashes. When I go to end the process in Task Manager, it causes a BSOD. :/ 97602
  6. Double mouse pointer& flashing blue circle while resting on desktop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Double mouse pointer& flashing blue circle while resting on desktop: Recently I am seeing my mouse pointer (while untouched and still on screen) change to a second pointer (as though it was siting just above a mirror) soon after I stop using the mouse/idle untouched, like a couple seconds and it happens. The blue circle appears in a flash,...
  7. W10 Pro x64 1607 For businesses

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 Pro x64 1607 For businesses: Good Afternoon All, My company is looking at migrating to W10 from W7. I spent a lot of time on my workstation cleaning off the consumer oriented junk, and closing all the nefarious spyware/telemetry. I signed up for the W10 Enterprise edition trial and threw it in a VM,...
  8. flashing blue circle

in Windows 10 Support
    flashing blue circle: I know there is others who have this issue of the flashing blue working circle next to the mouse pointer on the screen. I have read through he forums and tried what I could find but so far no luck getting rid of it. I upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 - on my Asus...
  9. Uninstall/Remove all the garbage from W10 Pro x64

in Windows 10 Support
    Uninstall/Remove all the garbage from W10 Pro x64: I'm running 10 Pro x64 on a machine with an i3 2120 @ 3.3GHz, 8GB DDR3 and a 300GB WD HLHX 10k RPM raptor drive. Also have NVIDIA Quardo NVS 420 video card with 3x Dell 1908FP monitors hooked up. Nothing crazy in terms of hardware but should be MORE THAN ENOUGH to run W10 Pro...
  10. Circle near the Pointer

in Windows 10 Support
    Circle near the Pointer: Hello Forum, Recently I have noticed, each time I click once (not double-click to open it) on any file, starts for a moment or two, a revolving circle (like a clock), same when I point (select) several files to move them elswere, is it normal or something wrong starts....