Windows 10: Blue circle keeps on circling in Windows 10

Discus and support Blue circle keeps on circling in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When i right click on the desktop to go to the menu there appears a blue circle that keeps spinning and there is no menu.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jussie Narrey, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Blue circle keeps on circling in Windows 10

When i right click on the desktop to go to the menu there appears a blue circle that keeps spinning and there is no menu.

:)

Jussie Narrey, Sep 26, 2018
  2. Jessen P Win User

rotating blue circle

Hi Denzil,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    • Do you get the Blue circle when you are working on a particular application?
    • Which anti-virus program is installed on the computer?
    Perform the steps suggested by ZMM2 on July 24, 2013 and check if it helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-tms/mouse-cursor-keep-flashing-as-busy-constantly/1b984362-21bf-4105-b8ee-e289601d1eb1

Note: Also applies to Windows 10

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining in the future. We will be happy to help.

Jessen P, Sep 26, 2018
  3. AlanL Win User
    flashing blue circle

Following Windows updates 10/03/2016 and subsequent restart, I had a blue circle constantly flashing next to the mouse pointer as if the system was waiting for a task to complete. I checked various forums for a solution and tried some of the suggested remedies - none of them worked. Today, 12/03/2016, I decided to login to Skype. Lo-and-behold, the constant blue circle has gone away! Don't know why although I suspect perhaps a hung, stopped or suspended process was restarted with Skype.

AlanL, Sep 26, 2018
  4. Blue circle keeps on circling in Windows 10

win 10 update - blue circle of death.

Hi Alex,

There may be several reasons why the blue circle appears on the screen of your laptop. To isolate the issue, kindly answer the following questions first:

• When does the blue circle appears?
    • If you can, please post here the screen shot of this blue circle when it shows. Make sure not to include sensitive information like name, contact number etc.
    • What is the current build of your Windows 10 PC? Check it by following these steps:
    • Press the Windows key.
    • Type Winver and then press Enter.
    • A small box will appear on your screen. The exact build can be found together with Microsoft Windows Version.

Meanwhile, you may start your PC in safe mode as an initial troubleshooting step. Safe mode will start your PC in the basic state with limited files and drivers. This is very helpful for troubleshooting and isolating problems in your PC. Click the link below
    to know more about it.

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Post here the status for us to assist you further.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

Blue circle keeps on circling in Windows 10

1. Blue circle keeps on circling in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Blue circle keeps

2. Spinning blue circle keeps showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spinning blue circle keeps showing: spinning blue circle keeps showing for every minute without doing anything how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-blue-circle-keeps-showing/99883382-1b72-4aaf-905c-1e46dfd8c96d
  3. Spinning blue circle keeps showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spinning blue circle keeps showing: spinning blue circle keeps showing for every minute without doing anything how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-blue-circle-keeps-showing/99883382-1b72-4aaf-905c-1e46dfd8c96d
  4. Blue screen spinning circle Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen spinning circle Windows 10: Can Microsoft please fix this problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It isn't the PC or Laptop because I have 100 that all do the same thing at least a few times a year. THIS IS A WINDOWS 10 ISSUE FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  5. Blue screen spinning circle Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen spinning circle Windows 10: Can Microsoft please fix this problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It isn't the PC or Laptop because I have 100 that all do the same thing at least a few times a year. THIS IS A WINDOWS 10 ISSUE FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  6. Windows 10 blue loading circle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 blue loading circle: I'm having a problem with the blue loading circle constantly flashing next to my cursor even if I have no programs open. I've tried to disable different services but nothing has helped. Even if I disable all the non-Windows services from the start up, the blue circle still...
  7. Spinning Blue Circle

Spinning Blue Circle: When I click on an app or file, a blue circle starts spinning next to the pointer. Whatever this spinning is doing slows down opening the app or file for seconds and sometimes half a minute or more. Sometimes it turns the screen pale as if it is making a screen print. I asked...
  8. Spinning Blue Circle

Spinning Blue Circle: I have Windows 10 on my relatively new laptop (8 months or so). This dreaded blue spinning circle wasn't always here, it only arrived about 2 months ago but plans to stay I think unless I can figure out how to get rid of it. I've read posts online from others frustrated with...
  9. Flashing blue circle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flashing blue circle: The blue circle next to te arrow keeps flashing and its a brand new laptop. Please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-blue-circle/665bf8c6-6598-43de-be00-c45784f0d96c
  10. flashing blue circle

in Windows 10 Support
    flashing blue circle: I know there is others who have this issue of the flashing blue working circle next to the mouse pointer on the screen. I have read through he forums and tried what I could find but so far no luck getting rid of it. I upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 - on my Asus...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to stop blue ring from spining left corner of my computer

2. windows keep circling

3. windows 10 unable to log in - keeps spinning