Windows 10: blue code error

Discus and support blue code error in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by aldrin20, Sep 17, 2020.

1. aldrin20 Win User

blue code error

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.
    For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at
    windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline
    repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag.

:)

aldrin20, Sep 17, 2020
  2. John Vil Win User

Blue error stop code.

Hello Jenny,

There may be several reasons why you keep getting this blue screen on your computer. To assist you better with this concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• When did this issue start?
    • Have you checked if there are any updates available for Windows?
    • Does the blue screen come up with an error code?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

For more information on how to handle blue screen errors and how to check if there are any updates available for your Windows version, kindly click on these articles:

We look forward for your reply.

John Vil, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

blue code error

Blue Error screen not going away

Hello,

For us to provide an accurate resolution for the issue that you are experiencing, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Did you receive a stop code when you experienced the blue screen error?
    • Were there any changes on your computer like updates or software installed on your computer before this happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you visit this
    article
    . From there, you'll see troubleshooting steps to resolve BSOD issues.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Paolo Mag, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

blue code error

1. blue code error - Similar Threads - blue code error

2. Blue screen error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error code: Error code 0xc0000225 file: \windows\system32\winload.efi on my Lenovo v14 ada https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-code/3047ad2b-cf18-44f1-94c4-76dfc870e6c8
  3. Error Code Blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code Blue screen: My desktop keeps running into the same problem it will either blue screen and show me an error code or it will say there gfx.exe update failure. Any information that can help is greatly appreciated....
  4. Blue screen error code.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen error code.: There was some power outage and my laptop went off,on switching it on it displays a blue screen with a error code and says,your pc encountered a problem we will restart it for you then it goes off,on a second start up it gives four options,press nter to try again,escape,F8...
  5. Blue screen error code.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen error code.: There was some power outage and my laptop went off,on switching it on it displays a blue screen with a error code and says,your pc encountered a problem we will restart it for you then it goes off,on a second start up it gives four options,press nter to try again,escape,F8...
  6. blue screen error code

blue screen error code: My window have the following problem. The error code is "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR". I can not find any solutions for this error code. How can I solve this error? [IMG]...
  7. Blue screen error code?

Blue screen error code?: I just got the error code kinoivid.sys in a blue screen I played Mordern Warfare and watched Yt I have a GTX 1070, an I7 8700k and 16GB Ram Blue Screen fehlercode?
  8. Blue code error

Blue code error: Hi Microsoft, i ran into a blue code error after resetting my laptop saying that reset can't be completely. Then i restarted my laptop and it stuck on a blue code error saying "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED" help for am really need my documents. Thanks,...
  9. blue screen error code

blue screen error code: I use win 10 and keep getting a blue screen error code 0x000000d1 driver irql not less or equal mwac system. How do I stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-code/fef58dca-322e-489a-9dbd-5d78cece23fb
  10. Blue screen error code

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen error code: My laptop is repeatedly shutting down. A blue screen first appears with: Netwtw06.sys Please advise on solution to resolve. Thank you, Tony *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...