Windows 10: Blue colored Tiles of Edge and Skype.

Discus and support Blue colored Tiles of Edge and Skype. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I set my color theme from the default Cyan color, to a cherry Red, but some Windows apps have their static non-customizable background-colors.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by dawidd4, Feb 2, 2019.

1. dawidd4 Win User

Blue colored Tiles of Edge and Skype.

I set my color theme from the default Cyan color, to a cherry Red, but some Windows apps have their static non-customizable background-colors.

(sometimes there are no Icons at all, with non-default background-colors on tiles, e.g. Chrome or Visual Studio, but that is an other issue, on few laptops with HDD)

Blue colored Tiles of Edge and Skype. d0fb461c-d710-49e0-a642-ecaa5c52a90e?upload=true.jpg

:)

dawidd4, Feb 2, 2019

2. Is there a way for me to color tiles individually on WP7.5?

There is no way you can change the color of the tiles individually on the phone. The color of the tiles is determined by the theme color you choose when you tap Settings > theme.

If other tiles are different colors it is because the software developer has made their tile to be fixed to whatever color they used when they created the software (Skype's color is blue). Some software developers make their tiles more flexible so their tiles
    will match the color of the user's selected theme.

Julie fka profjulie, Feb 2, 2019
  3. Residentx10, Feb 2, 2019
  4. Blue colored Tiles of Edge and Skype.

how do you change the color of an single tile

With the exception that individual programs can set a default color for their tile, Like Skype is blue, Office is red, OneNote is purple. Those are fixed too, but do not follow the theme color. I suppose it would be possible for an application programmer
    to provide a color option for their app, but not really sure of that.

Sven Johannsen, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Blue colored Tiles of Edge and Skype.

1. Blue colored Tiles of Edge and Skype. - Similar Threads - Blue colored Tiles

2. Tiles Not Changing Color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tiles Not Changing Color: Why some of my tiles calendar, groove music, photos, etc. have different background colors?It's actually my old color scheme, now I changed it but some apps didn't update it. It bugged me for so longPlease help, sorry for my bad english...
  3. Tiles Not Changing Color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tiles Not Changing Color: Why some of my tiles calendar, groove music, photos, etc. have different background colors?It's actually my old color scheme, now I changed it but some apps didn't update it. It bugged me for so longPlease help, sorry for my bad english...
  4. Tiles Not Changing Color

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Changing Tile Colors in Windows 10

Changing Tile Colors in Windows 10: I'm very sad to see that the ability to customize the tile colors without changing the appearance in other areas has been removed from Windows 10. It was one of my favorite features and I don't understand why such a simple customization option has to be removed completely....
  6. Colors don't appear on tiles

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Colors don't appear on tiles: In the settings, it previews the tiles in the start menu as red, but when I apply it and open start, nothing about the start menu changes. All tiles are grey instead of red. Could someone help me, please? submitted by /u/daysofthunder1843 [link] [comments]...
  7. Tile color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tile color: [ATTACH] Hello! I love the new Windows 10 UI, but some tiles don't have the same colors. Is there a way to fix this or is it a windows / adobe bug? https://preview.redd.it/8mjtb1t7yzv51.jpg?width=657&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=5c5595a047c4422a26952c655fb44dd14ef50f71...
  8. Colors of tiles need to be different, not all blue.

Colors of tiles need to be different, not all blue.: How do you make your desktop tiles different colors? It's very confusing when they all look the same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/colors-of-tiles-need-to-be-different-not-all-blue/baa1738e-88da-4a5a-a71a-eaeab451576c
  9. Changing the color of a single tile

Changing the color of a single tile: I really like how Microsoft combined the old start menu with the new Metro style tiles. There is only one problem though: How do I even change the color for a single individual tile? I know I can change the color of every tile, but how about only one? 30510
  10. start menu tile colors

start menu tile colors: I've scanned to find information on changing the tile colors and found nothing. Is there a way to change the start menu tile colors so they're not the same? Windows 8.1 had different color tiles but Windows 10 has most of them the same. Thanks 17729