Windows 10: blue crash screens when playing Video games

Discus and support blue crash screens when playing Video games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've starting having a lot of crashes when playing games on my system, it started out as just a crash with no errors reported by the game launcher. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoshuaSlack1, Dec 21, 2020.

1. blue crash screens when playing Video games

I've starting having a lot of crashes when playing games on my system, it started out as just a crash with no errors reported by the game launcher. But now they are crashing and causing blue screens to occur. I've done a lot of basic trouble shoot, making sure drivers and my C++ redistributables are correct but from what I was seeing on the forms didn't match the information I was seeing in the DMP files but then again I hardly know what I'm looking at anyways

If it means anything this is a fairly fresh install of Windows, and as you'll see its update for all MS updates so I don't believe that is the problem.

the DMP and MS info files linked below if anyone could have a look and see if they can fill me in more on what could the problem be?

thanks!

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AnCtSk0JKNtkhGgCw2QaL2DOAEFu

:)

JoshuaSlack1, Dec 21, 2020
  2. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

blue crash screens when playing Video games [​IMG]

iuppiter, Dec 21, 2020
  3. Unable to play video games on Windows 10, black screen after log-in screen

Hi Natasha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the Windows 10 operating system, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• From where are you trying to play the video games (downloaded/ from website)?
    • If you are playing games from website which browser are you using?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message when the game crashes?
    • Are you able log-in to your computer?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated display drivers.

As you see black screen while logging to the desktop, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about this issue, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 21, 2020
  4. blue crash screens when playing Video games

Windows crashing while playing games

Hi Andrei,

A blue screen error is possibly caused by a corrupted system file or a corrupted update. It causes your computer to crash when playing your games on Windows 10. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Does the issue occur on all your games?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to the issue?

In the meantime, you can perform the solutions provided on this
    link
    to resolve blue screen errors.

Loraine Mon, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

blue crash screens when playing Video games

1. blue crash screens when playing Video games - Similar Threads - blue crash screens

2. Blue screens when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screens when playing games: I just bought a prebuilt pc, and when i’m playing games for an hour or two i’ll get a blue screen. I’ve had error codes with UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION & WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Ive gone into bios and reset to default, i’ve tried to switch the rams and update all my drivers...
  3. Blue screen while playing video games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen while playing video games: I have a blue screen restart regularly after playing for some time. The crash mostly happens when playing with some games that have higher graphical requirements, but they didn't cause problems in the past. I recently upgraded to a better graphics card, but I have no idea if...
  4. Blue screen while playing video games

Blue screen while playing video games: I have a blue screen restart regularly after playing for some time. The crash mostly happens when playing with some games that have higher graphical requirements, but they didn't cause problems in the past. I recently upgraded to a better graphics card, but I have no idea if...
  5. Blue screen while playing video games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Blue Screening when playing games

Blue Screening when playing games: I've been crashing when playing any kind of game that stresses the computer but my specs arent bad, but it started happening after we switched some pc parts, but none of the parts seem bad but i keep getting various blue screens some mentioning kmode exception not handled and...
  7. Blue Screen when play video

Blue Screen when play video: I purchased a new laptop, just 2 days, when I play video on YouTube, Netfilx and from hard disk, after 25~30 minutes, will crash and show this blue screen as below, the Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VOLATION. I been do the factory reset, then update all Windows update and...
  8. Blue Screen crashes: IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing video games

Blue Screen crashes: IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing video games: Hello, My new computer not even two years old has started crashing while I'm playing video games. It started with only one certain video game earlier this year and at the time I thought it was just that particular video game. Now it is starting to crash on multiple video...
  9. Blue screen crash when playing a particular game

Blue screen crash when playing a particular game: Hi not sure if it's a driver error, so thought i'd post it on this side of the forum. The dump from the windows debugger is below: ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC (b8) A wait operation, attach process, or yield was attempted from a DPC routine. This is an illegal operation...
  10. Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games: This is an issue I have been having for some time now. It only occurs when playing games and can happen at any time. I have gotten a few different stop codes, but it is usually Page Fault In Nonpaged Area. I have gone through countless forums and tried many fixes, but to no...