Windows 10: Blue cursor circle won’t stop flickering after clean boot

Discus and support Blue cursor circle won’t stop flickering after clean boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ive read through every thread and cant seem to find anything beyond a clean boot being the issue. Im worried theres an internal issue that needs to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GrahamGilbert1, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Blue cursor circle won’t stop flickering after clean boot

Ive read through every thread and cant seem to find anything beyond a clean boot being the issue. Im worried theres an internal issue that needs to be fixed. anyone?

:)

GrahamGilbert1, Aug 18, 2020
  2. sparky629 Win User

my cursor

my cursor is always blinking with blue circle how do I stop the buffering circle .pointer works -- flickering is annoying

sparky629, Aug 18, 2020
  3. Cursor indicates "busy" (blue circle next to cursor)

I apologize if this is in the wrong topic.

I recently upgraded to Windows 10, and have had it for the past few days. Only recently has this problem appeared. The cursor is indicating that some process is pending, and thus shows a
    flickering blue loading circle next to it perpetually.

It flickers a text field's focus when typing, making it appear as if the field loses focus and quickly regains it, over and over. When using dropdown menus, the menu disappears very quickly.

I've run Malwarebytes with a complete scan and removed the threats. I've run a clean reboot and otherwise. No solution still.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

sachanganesh, Aug 18, 2020
  4. Jessen P Win User

Blue cursor circle won’t stop flickering after clean boot

rotating blue circle

Hi Denzil,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    • Do you get the Blue circle when you are working on a particular application?
    • Which anti-virus program is installed on the computer?
    Perform the steps suggested by ZMM2 on July 24, 2013 and check if it helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-tms/mouse-cursor-keep-flashing-as-busy-constantly/1b984362-21bf-4105-b8ee-e289601d1eb1

Note: Also applies to Windows 10

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining in the future. We will be happy to help.

Jessen P, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

Blue cursor circle won’t stop flickering after clean boot

1. Blue cursor circle won’t stop flickering after clean boot - Similar Threads - Blue cursor circle

2. Blue Circle Around Mouse Cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue Circle Around Mouse Cursor: Im newish to PC, and Ive just started noticing everytime I start up my pc and my apps startup, theres a blue circle around my cursor, and then also when I open my browser, it also starts again for about a minute, then finally ends. Is this normal, if not how do I fix it...
  3. Black Screen with cursor and blue circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen with cursor and blue circle: HI A couple of days ago, my pc stopped working correctly and now only boots to a black screen with a cursor and blue circle. I am unable to login and any attempt to get to the boot screen or other results in no change. I have used the Windows P keys and can change the...
  4. Cursor loads forever with a blue circle

Cursor loads forever with a blue circle: Hello, I have a problem with my Windows 10 PC So, if I try right clicking on a program on my desktop the cursor starts loading with a blue circle forever, however this does not apply for the Bin and if I right click on the desktop. It only loads when I right click on games...
  5. Mouse cursor with blue circle blinking continuously

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor with blue circle blinking continuously: I have a dell inspiron 5559 it was working very slowly So i had to reset it , after reset my mouse cursor started blinking continuosly with a blue loading circle on it. Can anyone help me with this problem [IMG]...
  6. Win10 cannot login: black screen and spinning blue circle cursor after boot

Win10 cannot login: black screen and spinning blue circle cursor after boot: Can anyone help me avoid a reinstall? System is running Win10 1903 originally installed on 1709 and was suspended by last user System boots OK, I see the blue Windows logo then the screen goes black, with a twitching spinning blue circle cursor which tracks the mouse It's...
  7. flashing blue circle by cursor arrow

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    flashing blue circle by cursor arrow: Why ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-blue-circle-by-cursor-arrow/a1c68d0a-1637-4c0b-8d06-6389a07135cf
  8. 1903 with spinning blue circle for pointer, won’t boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1903 with spinning blue circle for pointer, won’t boot: Two days after upgrading to 1903 I installed new audio driver to fix audio problem. Now when i boot I just get the circle of white dots and a blue circle for a pointer. Startup repair did not fix it. There are no restore points yet. Help!...
  9. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor: I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor....
  10. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor: I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor....