Windows 10: Blue Cursor? Looks like a blue tear drop.

Discus and support Blue Cursor? Looks like a blue tear drop. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; One of my users managed to get this on their screen, I have no idea what this is, or how to get rid of it. It is a Surface 4 with the latest update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Confused IT Guy, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Blue Cursor? Looks like a blue tear drop.

One of my users managed to get this on their screen, I have no idea what this is, or how to get rid of it.

It is a Surface 4 with the latest update to Windows 10 Pro.

Thank you anyone who can help me.

Blue Cursor? Looks like a blue tear drop. [​IMG]

:)

Confused IT Guy, Jul 5, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jul 5, 2019
  3. Blue Screen problem

Hi,

The issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error messages?
    • Can you please provide us the screenshot of the blue screen error?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jul 5, 2019
  4. Blue Cursor? Looks like a blue tear drop.

Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

Blue Cursor? Looks like a blue tear drop.

1. Blue Cursor? Looks like a blue tear drop. - Similar Threads - Blue Cursor Looks

2. Windows 11 - Looks like windows didn't load correctly - Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Looks like windows didn't load correctly - Blue Screen: I have had the Recover Blue Screen attached. It comes up regularly. I usually just restart the computer as can't be bothered looking in to the other options.Windows 11 is installed and Microsoft 365 Office installedWhen I go into APPS it has OneNote for Windows 10 so unsure...
  3. Windows 11 - Looks like windows didn't load correctly - Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Looks like windows didn't load correctly - Blue Screen: I have had the Recover Blue Screen attached. It comes up regularly. I usually just restart the computer as can't be bothered looking in to the other options.Windows 11 is installed and Microsoft 365 Office installedWhen I go into APPS it has OneNote for Windows 10 so unsure...
  4. It looks like Windows 11 hasn’t loaded correctly - blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It looks like Windows 11 hasn’t loaded correctly - blue screen of death: Every couple of weeks I get the blue screen saying It looks like windows 11 hasn’t loaded correctly and then have to restart the computer about 10 times before it decides to load. I try and do the windows re-install options with the key but I continue to get the same message...
  5. It looks like Windows 11 hasn’t loaded correctly - blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It looks like Windows 11 hasn’t loaded correctly - blue screen of death: Every couple of weeks I get the blue screen saying It looks like windows 11 hasn’t loaded correctly and then have to restart the computer about 10 times before it decides to load. I try and do the windows re-install options with the key but I continue to get the same message...
  6. Black Screen with cursor and blue circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen with cursor and blue circle: HI A couple of days ago, my pc stopped working correctly and now only boots to a black screen with a cursor and blue circle. I am unable to login and any attempt to get to the boot screen or other results in no change. I have used the Windows P keys and can change the...
  7. Screen Tearing issues, looks like 25hz

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Tearing issues, looks like 25hz: This recently started happening to me. Screen tearing when I move tabs around, move my mouse or play games, or even scroll up and down a page. Words drag and become very blurry. I first started noticing this after downloading Minecraft Windows 10 edition or bedrock. This is...
  8. Blue screens of death (looking for help)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screens of death (looking for help): I've been getting bsods frequently, on and off, usually happens either a few times a day or not for a few days. I've ruled out faulty ram or any kind of overclocking. I'm on Windows 10 Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042. They were usually a different error code everytime but more...
  9. FPS DROPS AND TEARING AFTER THE UPDATE

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    FPS DROPS AND TEARING AFTER THE UPDATE: So i finally did that update that was popping up the whole time and ever since i have been getting fps drops in games like rocket league and cs how do i fix that and if that cant happen how do i go back to the previous version of the windows submitted by /u/DGodSpeed...
  10. Cursor Line not Changing Color to Blue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cursor Line not Changing Color to Blue: I just upgrade to Windows version 1903 from Windows version 1809. When I right click on the desktop a menu of items appear. I then move my cursor (arrow) to the item I want to select. The line would change color (blue) when I chose the item. That what it did under windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. blue teardrop cursor surface pen

3. a blue teardrop cursor suddenly appears on my s

4. cursor keeps jumping forward to a blue tear drop cursor,
  5. blue teardrop issue,
  6. blue teardrop on screen surface pro,
  7. why is a blue tear drop,
  8. blue tear drop on surface pro