Windows 10: Blue desktop background with white dots

Discus and support Blue desktop background with white dots in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Hello guys, have anyone faced this problem before? I tried the troobleshooting that was suggested through the "System Configuration>... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tameem Emam, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Blue desktop background with white dots

Blue desktop background with white dots 18ce76d0-74ce-4e61-9952-ba5b7fd17a72?upload=true.jpg Hello guys,

have anyone faced this problem before?

I tried the troobleshooting that was suggested through the "System Configuration> Services> Disable All"

But it did not solve the problem.

this also has a different effect on the laptop, which is the sound that stutters a lot.

any insights?

:)

Tameem Emam, Jan 24, 2019
  2. DZZRtt Win User

Flashing white dots in Crysis DX10 (RADEON 7850)

Your card is fine. Nothing wrong with it. It is clearly the game issue.
    Here my personal list

8800 gtx - white dots
    Sapphire 6950 white dots
    Gigabyte 7850 - white dots
    MSI 7870 -white dots
    MSI 7970 lightning - white dots
    MSI R9 290X Gaming - white dots

DZZRtt, Dec 5, 2019
  3. GinFizzz Win User
    Dark Blue Desktop Background with small white dots, can anyone explain this?

Black screen with white dots overlaying my desktop background happened to me after last Windows 10 update. All my icons were still there just the background was hidden behind the overlay.

Thank you zachd for the hint to check wallpaper settings. For some reason they were reset to slide show and tile by the update. Very Strange! Blue desktop background with white dots :)

GinFizzz, Dec 5, 2019
  4. nt62 Win User

Blue desktop background with white dots

Like 10 but that white background!

Well, I don't use a tablet.
    My PC is listed in specs.
    The OP was expressing a dislike of a white explorer background.
    Someone else posted it was necessary to edit the registry to make changes.
    Still others suggested it is a good idea to use a shell replacement ?
    And another thought recompiling the explorer.exe binary using an editor makes sense ?
    What ?

Using high contrast, it is easy
    and a simple few clicks to make all kinds of changes.

It is also easy and simple to switch from default non colorized theme
    to high contrast mode. (one click)

Here's another view.

Blue desktop background with white dots [​IMG]

What's this?

nt62, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Blue desktop background with white dots

1. Blue desktop background with white dots - Similar Threads - Blue desktop background

2. Why is the background white with no taskbar or desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the background white with no taskbar or desktop?: My files app wasn't working so I used task manager to crash it. Right after it crashed, the taskbar along with the desktop turned comptley white. This has happened on many occasions.Windows 11...
  3. Why is the background white with no taskbar or desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is the background white with no taskbar or desktop?: My files app wasn't working so I used task manager to crash it. Right after it crashed, the taskbar along with the desktop turned comptley white. This has happened on many occasions.Windows 11...
  4. White dot on Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White dot on Screen: I do not know when it started but it was just today i noticed. There is this white dot on my screen that doesn't leave even when i reboot my laptop. It stays in one position and doesn't flash on and off again. It doesn't really bother me per se but I would like to know if...
  5. White dot on Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    White dot on Screen: To, Microsoft Community Hi, this is Gavin. Using Microsoft Windows 10 OS Version 20H2 OS Build 19042.662. I am getting White Dot on My Screen. What can be the rason for White Dot on Screen. Is it Software or Hardware Issue. Please check & help me to resolve the...
  6. windows display shows black background with white dots.

windows display shows black background with white dots.: hi, and sorry for my bad English. i have a problem with my graphic cards. which i don't know if its for my Nvidia graphic card or internal Intel HD graphics my appl520. applications or tabs showing dots and black spaces , also font and icons are corrupted in start menu....
  7. white dots on pics

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    white dots on pics: I recently saved this picture to my laptop. For some reason a week ago when I opened it I saw these white small dots on the picture. Some other pic file .png show these same dots but have various dissimilar distribution. What can be causing this and how do I fix it?...
  8. white circling dots on blue and black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    white circling dots on blue and black screen: When booting up win 10 on laptop, it goes through this sequence - computer logo on black screen with white circling dots, then black screen with white circling dots, then blue screen same and please wait, then login, then login screen, white circling dots and welcome....
  9. Window won't start | black background, white dots spinning

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window won't start | black background, white dots spinning: Hi everyone, I am facing an issue regarding window startup. It won't start, just stuck on the black background with white dots spinning like forever. Maybe it's because of the new update. I updated window like a week ago. It was working fine till last night. I googled...
  10. Blue desktop background

Blue desktop background: [ATTACH] I hadn't updated my laptop for maybe 4 years (I bought a new pc). And now I needed to use this pc again but first I updated to the latest version of windows 10 and updated my drivers (to get it working smoothly and securely) but now whenever I start up my pc the...