Windows 10: Blue desktop background

Discus and support Blue desktop background in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I hadn't updated my laptop for maybe 4 years (I bought a new pc). And now I needed to use this pc again but first I updated to the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MrKink, Feb 18, 2019.

1. MrKink Win User

Blue desktop background

Blue desktop background afe17cb7-4629-452d-8781-250b8d0c1ea8?upload=true.png

I hadn't updated my laptop for maybe 4 years (I bought a new pc). And now I needed to use this pc again but first I updated to the latest version of windows 10 and updated my drivers (to get it working smoothly and securely) but now whenever I start up my pc the background is sometime stuck like this for some time and I don't seem to find any information online about how to fix this problem.

:)

MrKink, Feb 18, 2019
  2. Misiowiec Win User

Lost desktop background

I did a Search & Distroy spyware scan the other day, and one of the suggested "fixes" said something about removing Active Desktop. Like the muppet I am I clicked yes and am now without a desktop background picture.

Does anyone have an idea how to reverse this? If I try to select a picture it's simply not added as a background.

Misiowiec, Feb 18, 2019
  3. Slideshow as desktop background.

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Logo Key + I. Then click on Personalization.
    • Click on Background to change it.
    For reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-change-desktop-background

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Feb 18, 2019
  4. Blue desktop background

Wallpaper (background) color

Hi Aaron,

I realize that the background color changed from blue to black. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Close all open windows, restart the computer once and then login to the computer to check if that helps.

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Change your desktop background and colors: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...6c6/change-your-desktop-background-and-colors

Further you may also want to ensure that default theme is selected. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Personalization and select Themes.

• Click on Theme Settings to select Windows Default Themes.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

Blue desktop background

1. Blue desktop background - Similar Threads - Blue desktop background

2. Blue Background on App Desktop Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Background on App Desktop Shortcuts: The only way I have been able to figure out how to create app shortcuts so far with Windows 11 is to open the start menu, select "All Apps" in the top right, and drag the app to my desktop, except every time I do this there is a blue background behind the app I created a...
  3. Blue Background on App Desktop Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Background on App Desktop Shortcuts: The only way I have been able to figure out how to create app shortcuts so far with Windows 11 is to open the start menu, select "All Apps" in the top right, and drag the app to my desktop, except every time I do this there is a blue background behind the app I created a...
  4. Desktop background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop background: Hello my pc background changed while my pc was turned off.And it is a troll picture so someone who knows me made it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-background/7bf70d62-fda5-4554-8311-eccfe79d0bf2
  5. desktop background

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop background: Ho do I change the amount of time between picture changes on my Windows 10 background? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-background/85ab920d-8574-4999-8974-92070b72e0dc
  6. Blue background

Blue background: Hey guys, my laptop has a blue background all of the sudden. Apparently this came after it might have updated last night while I was asleep. I looked at the forum on here telling me to turn off my sync settings but.. It won't let me change my sync settings. I tried restoring...
  7. desktop background

desktop background: I want to display my photo as a background on the desktop. It is important to have the photo fully displayed. Is it possible? If yes, how can I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-background/9c674a73-e7e4-4f38-a1c5-007e31f9b60b
  8. desktop background

desktop background: How do I keep as my desktop background the beautiful pictures that seem to come from webshots? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-background/b4ad2c56-14e3-4004-bcb4-b780fc75c0bd
  9. Desktop Background

Desktop Background: Hi Microsoft Team, I'm Vansh, a very frequent customer and faithful one too of yours. But I'm facing a problem now. I've tried each and every size of image on my desktop background but it still becomes blurry, no matter it is equal to the resolution of screen (resolution/size...
  10. Blue desktop background with white dots

Blue desktop background with white dots: [ATTACH]Hello guys, have anyone faced this problem before? I tried the troobleshooting that was suggested through the "System Configuration> Services> Disable All" But it did not solve the problem. this also has a different effect on the laptop, which is the sound that...