Windows 10: Blue dump error every day for first time pc is started

Discus and support Blue dump error every day for first time pc is started in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Error which i can see in event viewer The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 (0xffffbd09cf64e620,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AbhilashRawat1, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Blue dump error every day for first time pc is started

Error which i can see in event viewer

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 (0xffffbd09cf64e620, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80672664a04, 0x0000000000000002). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 48a51442-38d5-48c6-8d50-0e15692f0261.

If you need any other detail do let me know. Facing this issue past 2 months.

Changed by boot drive, still same issue.

PC configurations are

processor - AMD Ryzen 5 2400G with radeon vega graphics

Mother board - msi B450M PRO-M2 V2

Ram - 12G (8G + 4G)

Graphic card - galaxy nvidia geforce gt 1660 6gb

:)

AbhilashRawat1, Oct 25, 2019

2. Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Oct 25, 2019
  3. BSOD dump analysis request

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand how frustrating it could be when things go unusual.

I will certainly help you.

Please provide us the following details:

• Have you made any changes to the computer prior to this issue?

• When exactly you get these errors?
    A blue screen error (also called a stop error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly.

The BAD_POOL_HEADER bug check has a value of 0x00000019.

The issue occurs because the Hdaudio.sys driver tries to process the audio information when the uninitialized internal firmware memory within the video card is set in a certain manner. The result is internal pool corruption.

As we are analyzing the dump files, let us try the following steps as a workaround and check if it makes any difference.

Step 1: Initially, I suggest you to start your computer in safe mode with Networking and check if the issue appears there as well. If it does not appear in safe mode with Networking place the computer in clean
    boot state to identify the culprit program running in the background creating this error.

Safe Mode is a diagnostic mode that starts your computer in a limited state. Only the basic files and drivers necessary to run Windows are started.

Refer the article below:

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Step 2: Let us follow the steps suggested in the following article and check if it helps in resolving the issue.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Oct 25, 2019
  4. Ariel Aba Win User

Blue dump error every day for first time pc is started

blue screen memory dump

Hi Florin94,

You can follow the troubleshooting steps in the article: Resolving stop (blue screen) errors in Windows 7
    While we wait for an expert to check the dump file you provided, I suggest that you also post in
    TechNet.
    The members there include IT professionals that can provide a more advanced recommendation on the next step to resolve your issue.

Regards.

Ariel Aba, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

Blue dump error every day for first time pc is started

1. Blue dump error every day for first time pc is started - Similar Threads - Blue dump error

2. BSOD on the first start of the day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on the first start of the day: Hello, i built a pc and it wont stop showing a BSOD The RAM was tested with memtest86, i tried reinstalling windows many times, updated drivers, tried another ssd.No minidump file’s are being created and on the dump says wrong symbols.HELP...
  3. BSOD on the first start of the day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on the first start of the day: Hello, i built a pc and it wont stop showing a BSOD The RAM was tested with memtest86, i tried reinstalling windows many times, updated drivers, tried another ssd.No minidump file’s are being created and on the dump says wrong symbols.HELP...
  4. [Window 11] My laptop restarts itself every first start of the day and then blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Window 11] My laptop restarts itself every first start of the day and then blue screen: Hi all,Every morning when I turn on my laptop which running on Windows 11, it turns into blue screen with error code: Irql_not_less_or_equal most of the time this was the error code, sometimes different but I didn't manage to capture it.It happens every morning on first start...
  5. [Window 11] My laptop restarts itself every first start of the day and then blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Window 11] My laptop restarts itself every first start of the day and then blue screen: Hi all,Every morning when I turn on my laptop which running on Windows 11, it turns into blue screen with error code: Irql_not_less_or_equal most of the time this was the error code, sometimes different but I didn't manage to capture it.It happens every morning on first start...
  6. Laptop freezes after the first start-up of the day, every day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop freezes after the first start-up of the day, every day: I've been having this issue for a few weeks, but I'm not entirely sure when it started, so I cannot determine a concrete root cause. My computer freezes every day after the first start-up, requiring a hard shutdown. At the end of the night, I shut down my computer, and start...
  7. Computer freezes after the first start-up of the day, every day

Computer freezes after the first start-up of the day, every day: I've been having this issue for a few weeks, but I'm not entirely sure when it started, so I cannot determine a concrete root cause. My computer freezes every day after the first start-up, requiring a hard shutdown. At the end of the night, I shut down my computer, and start...
  8. PC restarts with blue screen every day

PC restarts with blue screen every day: I have done windows re install still same issue continues i don't know what to do anymore. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041792, 0xfffff18000338050, 0x0000800000000000, 0x0000000000000000 thats what i find in event...
  9. Windows fails to boot up the first time every day

Windows fails to boot up the first time every day: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 but have been having a few problems with it. The biggest one is that when I first boot it up every morning, it crashes shortly after I log in and I have to cut the power and boot it up again. Oddly enough, it boots up just fine for the...
  10. PC Fails to boot every first time boot of day, several times

PC Fails to boot every first time boot of day, several times: Every day when I turn my PC on to use it for the day, it will get to the screen telling me how to get into the bios, the windows 10 loading icon appears, freezes, then the PC restarts into automatic repair and tells me it couldn't solve the problem. After a while of turning...