Windows 10: Blue error screen and then black screen, does anyone know how to solve the problem?

Discus and support Blue error screen and then black screen, does anyone know how to solve the problem? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone,I try to get more specific,I had the pc on while I was watching youtube as usual, at some point out of nowhere a blue windows error screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Micheleaa, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Micheleaa Win User

Blue error screen and then black screen, does anyone know how to solve the problem?

Hi everyone,I try to get more specific,I had the pc on while I was watching youtube as usual, at some point out of nowhere a blue windows error screen appears the one with the sad face and qr code to be clear, unfortunately I couldn't read the error code.After that the pc started to reboot, and it gets stuck in the reboot in the motherboard screen without continuing to boot windows. So I decide to forcibly turn it off from the case button and then turn it back on.How much I turn it back on, the pc starts quietly, but on the monitor I have no more video signal, not even the one from the mothe

:)

Micheleaa, Mar 14, 2023
  2. Maria Fab Win User

Blue Screen Errors, Black Screen After Restart

Hello Jonathan,

The Black screen error that you're experiencing might be caused by connection issues with your PC or display, while
    the Blue screen error can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow our guided walk-through to resolve black screen errors and blue screen errors. Choose when did you get the error, and follow the instructions provided. Here are the links:

Please update us with the results. We will be glad to assist you.

Maria Fab, Mar 14, 2023
  3. Blue Screen Problems

Hello all. I have been plagued with frequent BSODs on my main computer. (see system specs for details) I am getting "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area", or the 0x50 stop error, blue-screens.
    What I read on Google suggested that this blue-screen indicated a memory or hard drive error. I ran memtest86+, which passed, and chkdsk, which found no problems. I took all of my components down to stock clocks, and that didn't help. Does anyone have any experience or advice as to what I should try next?

BinaryMage, Mar 14, 2023
  4. Blue error screen and then black screen, does anyone know how to solve the problem?

Black screen after updating to 1703

Hi,

A stop error can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. For us to identify the cause of this issue, we suggest that you refer to these articles:

The steps will be viewed once that you've selected the corresponding answer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Mar 14, 2023
Thema:

Blue error screen and then black screen, does anyone know how to solve the problem?

1. Blue error screen and then black screen, does anyone know how to solve the problem? - Similar Threads - Blue error screen

2. how to solve blue screen errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to solve blue screen errors: Tell me why blue screen errors appeared most often to my mintt windows 11 pc.also how to fixed it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-blue-screen-errors/7ceb2858-d446-482a-a216-2da9d3d04cb5
  3. how to solve blue screen errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to solve blue screen errors: Tell me why blue screen errors appeared most often to my mintt windows 11 pc.also how to fixed it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-blue-screen-errors/7ceb2858-d446-482a-a216-2da9d3d04cb5
  4. How to solve the blue screen error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve the blue screen error?: My Windows 11 was not updating but it was genuine it was pre installed in my Laptop.So I researched online for solution, and I that it happens when Update files get corrupt, so I deleted the files in System Distribution, and restart and it not starting now.It is not opening...
  5. How to solve the blue screen error?

How to solve the blue screen error?: My Windows 11 was not updating but it was genuine it was pre installed in my Laptop.So I researched online for solution, and I that it happens when Update files get corrupt, so I deleted the files in System Distribution, and restart and it not starting now.It is not opening...
  6. How to solve the blue screen error

How to solve the blue screen error: How do I remove the blue screen from my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-the-blue-screen-error/5b241e27-0b46-41b1-ba21-1a54cde3716c
  7. Blue error screen and then black screen, does anyone know how to solve the problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue error screen and then black screen, does anyone know how to solve the problem?: Hi everyone,I try to get more specific,I had the pc on while I was watching youtube as usual, at some point out of nowhere a blue windows error screen appears the one with the sad face and qr code to be clear, unfortunately I couldn't read the error code.After that the pc...
  8. Blue error screen and then black screen, does anyone know how to solve the problem?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blue error screen and then black screen, does anyone know how to solve the problem?: Hi everyone,I try to get more specific,I had the pc on while I was watching youtube as usual, at some point out of nowhere a blue windows error screen appears the one with the sad face and qr code to be clear, unfortunately I couldn't read the error code.After that the pc...
  9. screen saver is weirdly sized, does anyone know how to solve this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    screen saver is weirdly sized, does anyone know how to solve this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_siphonophore [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k8d8ty/screen_saver_is_weirdly_sized_does_anyone_know/
  10. Does anyone know how to fix the black screen before login?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to fix the black screen before login?: After startup it goes to a black screen where I can move the cursor before the login screen submitted by /u/cmdralpha [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hcgfmu/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_the_black_screen/