Windows 10: Blue error screen with stop code - CRITICAL PROCESS DIED when i am trying to start my laptop

Discus and support Blue error screen with stop code - CRITICAL PROCESS DIED when i am trying to start my laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am getting a blue error screen with the stop code: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED whenever i am trying to start my pc. I tried system restore and reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ArshaanHaider, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Blue error screen with stop code - CRITICAL PROCESS DIED when i am trying to start my laptop

I am getting a blue error screen with the stop code: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED whenever i am trying to start my pc. I tried system restore and reinstall windows from the troubleshoot menu but it's not letting me do that either.

This happened when i was trying to hard reset my Laptop and it was taking a lot of time to start after the hard reset so i ended up force shutting down again by pressing and holding the power button for a few seconds and its been showing the error after this. This was a mistake on my part but how do i fix it?

Please can someone help me i bought this laptop only a month ago.

Its a HP Pavilion 15 laptop

Product ID - 1A6X9PA#ACJ

:)

ArshaanHaider, Dec 1, 2020
  2. pilldoc72 Win User

i have a blue screen with the stop code: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

Blue screen comes up on my p.c. with Stop code: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

pilldoc72, Dec 1, 2020
  3. windows 10 : stop code critical processes died not able to start laptop

I have a Acer 5830tg laptop where i installed one day some torrent downloads, next day when i started my laptop it was giving me blue screen with error code critical processes died.

i tried all the recovery options , restart, command prompt etc but unable to use the laptop.

NileshkumarSingh1, Dec 1, 2020
  4. Blue error screen with stop code - CRITICAL PROCESS DIED when i am trying to start my laptop

Blue screen code critical process died

I tried to reset and checked all options nothing working please help me to resolve this problem blue screen code critical process died

jagdishbishnoi, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Blue error screen with stop code - CRITICAL PROCESS DIED when i am trying to start my laptop

1. Blue error screen with stop code - CRITICAL PROCESS DIED when i am trying to start my laptop - Similar Threads - Blue error screen

2. Blue Screen w/Stop code: Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen w/Stop code: Critical Process Died: Windows 10 Sony Vaio LaptopNot sure what caused the bluescreenRan system diagnostics and all hardware is fine.System just keeps rebooting to the same blue screenI have tried system repair, no restore points available, safe mode will not boot either.Help.....
  3. Blue Screen w/Stop code: Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen w/Stop code: Critical Process Died: Windows 10 Sony Vaio LaptopNot sure what caused the bluescreenRan system diagnostics and all hardware is fine.System just keeps rebooting to the same blue screenI have tried system repair, no restore points available, safe mode will not boot either.Help.....
  4. Blue Screen w/Stop code: Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. blue screen of death and the error code is critical process died.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen of death and the error code is critical process died.: I have a blue screen of death and the error code is critical process died. Can't get to anything but cmd prompt. The scan cmds and repair cmds don't help....
  6. blue screen of death and the error code is critical process died.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen of death and the error code is critical process died.: I have a blue screen of death and the error code is critical process died. Can't get to anything but cmd prompt. The scan cmds and repair cmds don't help....
  7. blue screen of death and the error code is critical process died.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. i have a blue screen with the stop code: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

i have a blue screen with the stop code: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED: Blue screen comes up on my p.c. with Stop code: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-blue-screen-with-the-stop-code-critical/d54de798-3af4-4f9b-91fa-37987f8e08ac
  9. Blue screen, Stop code critical process died ..

Blue screen, Stop code critical process died ..: Hello, please help me to fix my sony vaio laptop computer, after the installation of windows update the screen of my computer turn blue and it crash. I’ll try all the solution in microsoft support from safe mode start up repair . Always restarting my laptop, i can’t log in...
  10. Blue screen error code Critical process died

Blue screen error code Critical process died: [IMG]Hi, i need help on this. once i turn on my pc, it show this error. pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-code-critical-process-died/1553a3cd-6081-407b-95c4-62a416a514e9