Windows 10: Blue filter for 8.1

Discus and support Blue filter for 8.1 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I use win 10 blue filter/night mode but i also have a backup system with 8.1, is there some good program for blue filter in 8.1? Thanks! 117912 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by roy111, Sep 15, 2018.

1. roy111 Win User

Blue filter for 8.1

I use win 10 blue filter/night mode but i also have a backup system with 8.1, is there some good program for blue filter in 8.1?

Thanks!

:)

roy111, Sep 15, 2018
  2. Try0x101 Win User

Cortana search filter list

I have a lot of space for display content in Cortana search list, and 80% of it not used because Cortana sorting items by types.
    How disable all filters and make visible all suggested content?

Blue filter for 8.1 [​IMG]

Try0x101, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Blue Light Filter

I wish to enable the Windows 10 Blue Light Filter which requires Win 10 Build 15002.

1). How do I find which Win 10 Build is currently installed on my PC?

2). How do I enable the Win 10 Blue Light Filter?

3). Does the Blue Light Filter work?

Dan_de_Lion, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Blue filter for 8.1

Filter Keys

Hi,

Filter Keys are part of the Ease of Access features in Windows 10 that can help users control the keypress repeat rate and ignore the repeated keys. This setting can be disabled by following these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Control Panel and press Enter.
    • Click Ease of Access.
    • Click Change how your keyboard works.
    • Click Set up Filter Keys.
    • Uncheck Turn on Filter Keys when right SHIFT is pressed for 8 seconds.
    • Uncheck Turn on Filter Keys.
    • Click Apply.
    • Click OK.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know if you were able to turn Filter Keys off after following these steps.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

Blue filter for 8.1

1. Blue filter for 8.1 - Similar Threads - Blue filter

2. Blue light filter malfunction

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue light filter malfunction: Good Morning, I have noticed i cant adjust my blue light filter in my Lenovo Legion y740. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-light-filter-malfunction/494627a4-5cff-44df-b916-20f58777df3b
  3. Can't get any blue light filters to work?

Can't get any blue light filters to work?: I can't get any blue light filters to work. I did windows 10 night light, Iris, f.lux, careueyes, and eyesaver. They won't do anything. With the Night light I have updated my drivers, I reset the settings in the register, I did the windows 10 update. I looked through my apps...
  4. Another Blue Screen of Death - REGISTRY FILTER DRIVER EXCEPTION

Another Blue Screen of Death - REGISTRY FILTER DRIVER EXCEPTION: Lately I have been getting a blue screen with the message REGISTRY FILTER DRIVER EXCEPTION. What failed was IFS64.sys. I have also received a failure at bcmw163a.sys, a stop code of KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION. Any help in cleaning this up will be appreciated. BTW, I am...
  5. Night Light together with blue light filter glasses? or are glasses enough? Any experiences ^^

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Night Light together with blue light filter glasses? or are glasses enough? Any experiences ^^: ? submitted by /u/zerdjio [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kvxg36/night_light_together_with_blue_light_filter/
  6. Screensaver not working any more, It just shuts down the Blue light filter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screensaver not working any more, It just shuts down the Blue light filter: So It Is a few days theat my screen saver does not work, It just shuts down Blue light filter, and once i start using the PC again the Blue filter comes back, and even when the filter Is disabile they Will stilo try to go in screensaver but It just turns black for a few...
  7. How do I get blue light filter to run over full screen applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get blue light filter to run over full screen applications: I run the blue light filter on my PC but for whatever reason it will not display it over any full screen applications that I run. The blue light filter does not turn off, the application just goes over it and will still let in blue light....
  8. Fix REGISTRY FILTER DRIVER EXCEPTION (WdFilter.sys) Blue Screen error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix REGISTRY FILTER DRIVER EXCEPTION (WdFilter.sys) Blue Screen error in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you have encountered the REGISTRY FILTER DRIVER EXCEPTION (WdFilter.sys) Blue Screen error on your […] This article Fix REGISTRY FILTER DRIVER EXCEPTION (WdFilter.sys) Blue Screen error in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. How do I make the blue light filter on at all times?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make the blue light filter on at all times?: There is not a setting for this that I can find. The ONLY option for the blue light filter in Windows 10 is to set a schedule. I tried entering 12:00 AM for both the start and stop times, but that only leaves the blue light filter off at all times instead of on which does not...
  10. Night light blue light filter

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night light blue light filter: Hi, I have become very concerned about blue light, and finally found the Night Light setting in the windows display options. I set the strength to maximum, but am wondering, what percentage of blue light am I filtering at this maximum strength? 100%? 80%? Thank you...