Windows 10: Blue/Green Screen error after initial boot

Discus and support Blue/Green Screen error after initial boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I turn on my PC, I will get a blue screen after logging in to Windows. It doesn't matter if the PC is idle or I'm doing something, it'll Blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DeltaGemini, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Blue/Green Screen error after initial boot

When I turn on my PC, I will get a blue screen after logging in to Windows. It doesn't matter if the PC is idle or I'm doing something, it'll Blue Screen after a minute or so with the error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE.

When the computer restarts, it run just fine with no issues.

I have no idea what's causing this, it's been going for a month or so now.

:)

DeltaGemini, Oct 5, 2020
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

Blue Error screen not going away

Hello,

For us to provide an accurate resolution for the issue that you are experiencing, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Did you receive a stop code when you experienced the blue screen error?
    • Were there any changes on your computer like updates or software installed on your computer before this happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you visit this
    article
    . From there, you'll see troubleshooting steps to resolve BSOD issues.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Paolo Mag, Oct 5, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Oct 5, 2020
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Blue/Green Screen error after initial boot

Windows 10 - Blue Screen / WatchDog Violation

Hi,

Incompatible drivers can cause the Watchdog Violation blue screen error. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we can provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Are you using a third-party antivirus program?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest carefully following the steps suggested

here
    for troubleshooting blue screen errors. That article was specifically created for resolving stop (also called blue screen) errors that happen in Windows 10.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

Blue/Green Screen error after initial boot

1. Blue/Green Screen error after initial boot - Similar Threads - Blue Green Screen

2. green screen error after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    green screen error after update: I'm getting lots green screen error after the windows 11 update.the error code that I am facing are many, two of which I am able to note down.1 Stop code: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR2 Stop code: nvlddmkm.sysPlease help. My system is Dell G5 5587, core i7 8 Gen. 16 GB, 256...
  3. green screen error after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    green screen error after update: I'm getting lots green screen error after the windows 11 update.the error code that I am facing are many, two of which I am able to note down.1 Stop code: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR2 Stop code: nvlddmkm.sysPlease help. My system is Dell G5 5587, core i7 8 Gen. 16 GB, 256...
  4. Black screen after initial boot screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen after initial boot screen: After the screen with the spinning dots and the Windows logo, the screen goes black. Windows is still responsive and makes sounds. To get it to display, I have to put the laptop to sleep and then wake it up to get it to display. I have tried reinstalling Windows and...
  5. Black screen after initial boot screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after initial boot screen: After the screen with the spinning dots and the Windows logo, the screen goes black. Windows is still responsive and makes sounds. To get it to display, I have to put the laptop to sleep and then wake it up to get it to display. I have tried reinstalling Windows and...
  6. Black screen after initial boot screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Blue screen green screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen green screen: Ive previously opened one of these and i had 3 dudes spamming at once and it didnt let me messege i have been on a greenscreen wich looks like this and im in safe mode looking at my mini dump files but i dont know how to upload then due to safe mode not having interent...
  8. blue and green screen only

in Windows 10 Customization
    blue and green screen only: my desktop screen is only blue and green how can i change that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-and-green-screen-only/8c59d09d-ee5a-4f21-9a60-ac4a688bc21b
  9. Red/Blue/Green Screen

Red/Blue/Green Screen: Hi, I have a student who came to see me today with a Surface Go device where the screen will randomly turn to a solid colour and then freeze. The colour that it turns to is based on whatever she set the Windows colour scheme to i.e. red colour screen means screen turns red,...
  10. Blue and green screen

Blue and green screen: My compter keeps going back and forth from a blue screen to a green screen. I cannot get onto my compter whatsoever. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/blue-and-green-screen/568a6cb4-d4d5-44ae-90b2-adb048ebb74d