Windows 10: Blue 'Just a moment' screen after login

Discus and support Blue 'Just a moment' screen after login in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Am on Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 build 19041.329 The past few days, everytime i enter password to login, i get a blue screen saying "Just a moment"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ozradar, Jun 15, 2020.

1. ozradar Win User

Blue 'Just a moment' screen after login

Am on Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 build 19041.329
    The past few days, everytime i enter password to login, i get a blue screen saying "Just a moment" which sits there for a minute or two before proceeding to desktop. I assume it is related to the last update. Is it anything I should worry about or just leave it?

:)

ozradar, Jun 15, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Blue screen in Windows 10

Hi,

There are several reasons why blue screen errors is happening. For us to isolate what's causing it, we'll be needing additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Are you still able to login to your account after receiving the blue screen?
    • Was the blue screen appeared while accessing a specific app or upon turning on the computer?
    • Have you tried accessing Safe mode?

If you are still able to login on your account, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this
    article to resolve the issue.

Update us with the outcome, so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Blue 'Just a moment' screen after login - Similar Threads - Blue 'Just moment'

2. Blue screen ''Just a moment'' after login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen ''Just a moment'' after login: Everytime I turn on my HP laptop and I login, a blue rectangle with a text saying ''Just a moment'' appears. It goes away after 10/15 seconds, when I can finally see my desktop. How can I fix this issue? submitted by /u/Fra3278 [link] [comments]...
  3. Just a moment screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Just a moment screen.: Today I started my laptop,after entering password, JUST A MOMENT screen appeared which was gone after 5-6 seconds automatically and loaded to the desktop. It appeared 2 times today. So is it normal?...
  4. Just a moment screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just a moment screen.: Today I started my laptop,after entering password, JUST A MOMENT screen appeared which was gone after 5-6 seconds automatically and loaded to the desktop. It appeared 2 times today. So is it normal?...
  5. Just a moment screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Stuck in login screen and saying Just A Moment

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in login screen and saying Just A Moment: Today, one of my friends asked me that his computer wasn't starting. He showed me this: He said this happened after he turned on his pc, yesterday.I told him to follow some steps since i know a bit about troubleshooting windows. So i told him to hard restart his pc, then go...
  7. Lenovo stuck on Just a moment blue screen after factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo stuck on Just a moment blue screen after factory reset: Hello all, I have a Lenovo IdeaPad that I'm trying to factory reset after some major keyboard issues apparently still ongoing, so I'm using a USB Bluetooth keyboard that I had lying around. I created a media image on a USB drive using the media creation tool, so I could...
  8. Just a moment screen after loging in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Just a moment screen after loging in: For some reason I cannot access my desktop anymore. Had a system update around noon and since then it uploads a "startselector" in yellow at the top. "try again" at the bottom. When I press try again, it goes to a just a moment page. It seems like the computer works in...
  9. "Just a Moment" wait screen after sign on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Just a Moment" wait screen after sign on: Even after re-installing win 10 this came back...over and over again with a different hard drive and combination of hard drives. It has been this way for the last 4 days. I have used my backup to re-install the apparently damaged win 10 install but it does the same thing...
  10. Just a moment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Just a moment: Wheel spinning - blue screen - "Just a moment" Been happening for sometime now. I suspect it is stuck in a loop, What can I do to avoid screwing things up any worse than they are? This started after I had to do a Reset after trying to upgrade from Windows 10 version 1703...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sitting on just a moment after logging in

2. Blue screen after login just a moment...

3. Windows 10 just a moment login

4. windows 10 just a moment blue screen