Windows 10: Blue lettering not printing

Discus and support Blue lettering not printing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My hp deskjet D4260 printer stopped printing my blue lettering. Just substituted red for blue. I replaced the color ink cartrige and have same result.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StarliteSJ, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Blue lettering not printing

My hp deskjet D4260 printer stopped printing my blue lettering. Just substituted red for blue. I replaced the color ink cartrige and have same result.

:)

StarliteSJ, Dec 27, 2020
  2. BulldogXX Win User

How do I type and print a letter on my laptop?

To type a letter:

• Start menu > Windows Accessories > Wordpad

To print the letter you just created, with Wordpad still open:

• File menu > Print

To save your letter for future reference, with Wordpad still open:

• File menu > Save

BulldogXX, Dec 27, 2020
  3. How do Iwrite a letter and printed out

Hi Mark,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions:

• What is the exact issue you are facing?
    • Are you unable to print a letter?
    • Which application are you using to type letter?
    • Are you trying to scan a letter?

Please get back to us with the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 27, 2020
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Blue lettering not printing

How do Iwrite a letter and printed out

Step One: Open Wordpad.

Start menu -> All apps -> Windows Accessories -> Wordpad

-or-

C:\Windows\write.exe

Step Two: Type your letter.

Step Three: On the File menu, choose Print.

BulldogXX, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

Blue lettering not printing

1. Blue lettering not printing - Similar Threads - Blue lettering printing

2. Driver history with blue letters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver history with blue letters: Hey all,was wondering about this.Today i got an windows 10 update for my wifi driver and when i went to driver history it was the only driver with blue letters.Why is that? Note that the install didnt fail or anything.Here is the photo of what i mean...
  3. Driver history with blue letters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver history with blue letters: Hey all,was wondering about this.Today i got an windows 10 update for my wifi driver and when i went to driver history it was the only driver with blue letters.Why is that? Note that the install didnt fail or anything.Here is the photo of what i mean...
  4. Driver history with blue letters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. type letters - prints number?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    type letters - prints number?: HiOn my wifes Laptop alongside some of the letters are numbers J1 K2 L3 M0 and so on when you try and type the letter it puts the number in.How can I put it back to normal please?Thank you Mr Soft...
  6. type letters - prints number?

in Windows 10 Customization
    type letters - prints number?: HiOn my wifes Laptop alongside some of the letters are numbers J1 K2 L3 M0 and so on when you try and type the letter it puts the number in.How can I put it back to normal please?Thank you Mr Soft...
  7. type letters - prints number?

8. Printer is printing black background and white lettering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer is printing black background and white lettering: Hi. I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out why my Brother Printer is printing with a black background and white lettering. The printer was working fine on my old laptop. It's only since I started using my new laptop....
  9. how to type kannada in the windows? can you provide the blue print of the letters arranged...

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to type kannada in the windows? can you provide the blue print of the letters arranged...: i was happy that windows which provided the feature to use the kannada in the system but the problem was with the letters location in key board keys. usually i was using nudi software which has designed comprehensive keys which is simple to use for the regional kannada...
  10. Can't Save a Letter Typed in Wordpad and Print It?

Can't Save a Letter Typed in Wordpad and Print It?: First let me say that I know very little about computers, and joined here due to some struggles with my new Windows 10 computer. Thanks to all who take the time to read this and reply. Once in awhile I'll write a letter on my computer, save it to Documents, then have the...