Windows 10: Blue Line indicator underneath opened apps in Windows 10 disappears.

Discus and support Blue Line indicator underneath opened apps in Windows 10 disappears. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Community, I am experiencing an issue with 2 users using Windows 10 1909 that are saying their Blue Line indicator has disappeared underneath... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ArdeshirZehtab, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Blue Line indicator underneath opened apps in Windows 10 disappears.

Hello Community,

I am experiencing an issue with 2 users using Windows 10 1909 that are saying their Blue Line indicator has disappeared underneath the opened apps which indicates how many programs are opened with the same software. the issue is intermittent. I have changed the settings on the monitor itself and to no luck. Could this be a software issue?

Blue Line indicator underneath opened apps in Windows 10 disappears. f77ad3b4-0046-44b2-9681-ac93aae041ed?upload=true.jpg

:)

ArdeshirZehtab, Mar 24, 2020

2. Blue Line indicator underneath opened apps in Windows 10 disappears.

Hello Community,

I am experiencing an issue with 2 users using Windows 10 1909 that are saying their Blue Line indicator has disappeared underneath the opened apps which indicates how many programs are opened with the same software. the issue is intermittent. I have changed
    the settings on the monitor itself and to no luck. Could this be a software issue?

Blue Line indicator underneath opened apps in Windows 10 disappears. f77ad3b4-0046-44b2-9681-ac93aae041ed?upload=true.jpg

ArdeshirZehtab, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Blue Line indicator underneath opened apps in Windows 10 disappears.

Hi ArdeshirZehtab,

I'm Paul, a Microsoft Community Member. I hope I can help you with your concern.

Please try the solutions suggested on the thread

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.

Paul Navera, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Blue Line indicator underneath opened apps in Windows 10 disappears.

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Blue Line indicator underneath opened apps in Windows 10 disappears.

1. Blue Line indicator underneath opened apps in Windows 10 disappears. - Similar Threads - Blue Line indicator

2. "System" Appears underneath apps in Windows 10 Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    "System" Appears underneath apps in Windows 10 Start Menu: Is this a feature or a bug?Underneath all of the built-in apps File Explorer, Settings etc. the word "System" appears in smaller font. It makes sense, but is this the default behaviour or have I changed a setting somewhere?Thanks!Paul...
  3. Taskbar not showing/showing underneath apps that I have open Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not showing/showing underneath apps that I have open Windows 10: So, I have auto-hide enabled for my taskbar but just today I noticed that it stopped working whenever I tried to hover my mouse at the bottom of my screen. I also noticed that it actually is showing, just underneath all of my other apps Noticed because I tried to take a...
  4. Taskbar not showing/showing underneath apps that I have open Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar not showing/showing underneath apps that I have open Windows 10: So, I have auto-hide enabled for my taskbar but just today I noticed that it stopped working whenever I tried to hover my mouse at the bottom of my screen. I also noticed that it actually is showing, just underneath all of my other apps Noticed because I tried to take a...
  5. Taskbar not showing/showing underneath apps that I have open Windows 10

6. apps not open and white line underneath in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    apps not open and white line underneath in windows 11: hi I was open Microsoft whiteboard it did't open then I tried Microsoft store and the same thing happen and with feedback hub,hp smart and so on any solution...
  7. apps not open and white line underneath in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    apps not open and white line underneath in windows 11: hi I was open Microsoft whiteboard it did't open then I tried Microsoft store and the same thing happen and with feedback hub,hp smart and so on any solution...
  8. Any Way to Remove These Blue Lines Underneath Tabs?

Any Way to Remove These Blue Lines Underneath Tabs?: [img] I know it's a little hard to see, but what I'm talking about are the small blue bars underneath tabs. 172938
  9. white line underneath taskbar

white line underneath taskbar: ive recently got a oled tv as my monitor ,and due to the potential for burn in. i have set black as solid colour on background ,taskbar grey cannot have black but im getting a small white line below taskbar .sometimes it will disappear sometimes not if im using...
  10. Input Indicator disappeared.

Input Indicator disappeared.: Not sure why my input indicator just disappeared on my surfacebook. I did not install any updates or new apps/programs. Why can't Windows just make their computers work? Really starting to regret my switch from a Mac....