Windows 10: Blue Line indicator underneath opened apps in Windows 10 disappears.

Discus and support Blue Line indicator underneath opened apps in Windows 10 disappears. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Community, I am experiencing an issue with 2 users using Windows 10 1909 that are saying their Blue Line indicator has disappeared underneath... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ArdeshirZehtab, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Blue Line indicator underneath opened apps in Windows 10 disappears.

Hello Community,

I am experiencing an issue with 2 users using Windows 10 1909 that are saying their Blue Line indicator has disappeared underneath the opened apps which indicates how many programs are opened with the same software. the issue is intermittent. I have changed the settings on the monitor itself and to no luck. Could this be a software issue?

Blue Line indicator underneath opened apps in Windows 10 disappears. f77ad3b4-0046-44b2-9681-ac93aae041ed?upload=true.jpg

:)

ArdeshirZehtab, Mar 24, 2020

2. Blue Line indicator underneath opened apps in Windows 10 disappears.

Hello Community,

I am experiencing an issue with 2 users using Windows 10 1909 that are saying their Blue Line indicator has disappeared underneath the opened apps which indicates how many programs are opened with the same software. the issue is intermittent. I have changed
    the settings on the monitor itself and to no luck. Could this be a software issue?

Blue Line indicator underneath opened apps in Windows 10 disappears. f77ad3b4-0046-44b2-9681-ac93aae041ed?upload=true.jpg

ArdeshirZehtab, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Blue Line indicator underneath opened apps in Windows 10 disappears.

Hi ArdeshirZehtab,

I'm Paul, a Microsoft Community Member. I hope I can help you with your concern.

Please try the solutions suggested on the thread

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.

Paul Navera, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Blue Line indicator underneath opened apps in Windows 10 disappears.

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Blue Line indicator underneath opened apps in Windows 10 disappears.

1. Blue Line indicator underneath opened apps in Windows 10 disappears. - Similar Threads - Blue Line indicator

2. Flickering lines on opened windows.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flickering lines on opened windows.: Hi, on my Laptop I have an issue where flickering lights will appear randomly on opened windows. This does NOT happen on task manager. Im told deleting a specific app will fix this issue, but I have deleted over half of my apps and it still is not fixed. What should I do? If...
  3. Blue Lines in Menu's

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue Lines in Menu's: When I bring up any menu and I place my cursor over a line item the line turns to blue THAT IS GOOD. Sometimes when I do the same thing the line item stays white. That makes it hard to see if I have the correct line item. Does anyone know if there is any fix to turn the...
  4. Blue Line under currently open applications in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Blue Line under currently open applications in Taskbar: Hi all, As per the above Title: the Blue Line under currently open applications in my taskbar disappears after a period of time, maybe a few minutes? It's frustrating as I appreciate what I can view as currently open. The only way I can resolve the issue (albeit temporary)...
  5. calculator app disappears immediately after clicking on it - opens and disappears

calculator app disappears immediately after clicking on it - opens and disappears: calculator app disappears immediately after clicking on it - opens and disappears after last update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-app-disappears-immediately-after/801ced94-ebe0-40de-86c9-638de988a098
  6. Windows 10 disappearing open windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 disappearing open windows: Whenever I am working on an open window using the mouse then move it away the window disappears and by moving the mouse again ever so slightly the window appears again. It happens with any open application window I am working on. Anyone has advice on how to solve this?...
  7. Applications open as tiny screens underneath their icons on taskbar

Applications open as tiny screens underneath their icons on taskbar: On my laptop, I asked for a Norton Live Update. Patch applied, failed, message to reset to restore product. Now the laptop will display only on an external monitor (laptop display gives only a grey screen), and applications when opened show as tiny screens underneath their...
  8. Opening windows store apps from command line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opening windows store apps from command line: How do I open windows store apps like Hulu from the command prompt? 44674
  9. Method to open any Windows 10 Apps from command line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Method to open any Windows 10 Apps from command line: Hi everyone, I am here to share how to open any Windows 10 Apps from command line. 1. Open Code: shell:AppsFolder[/quote] 2. Find your app 3. Right click and choose "Create Shortcut" 4. Yes, placed the shortcut on desktop 5. Right click the shortcut and choose...
  10. Taskbar at top of screen - Some apps' title-bars open UNDERNEATH

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar at top of screen - Some apps' title-bars open UNDERNEATH: First post: hope it's in the right category... Just as the description states; I am using a Mac-style dock at the bottom of my WinX desktop and therefore have my taskbar located at the top of the screen. I am having an irritating issue from time-to-time, with the...