Windows 10: Blue Lines in Menu's

Discus and support Blue Lines in Menu's in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I bring up any menu and I place my cursor over a line item the line turns to blue THAT IS GOOD. Sometimes when I do the same thing the line item... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kenneth Pincus, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Blue Lines in Menu's

When I bring up any menu and I place my cursor over a line item the line turns to blue THAT IS GOOD.

Sometimes when I do the same thing the line item stays white. That makes it hard to see if I have the correct line item.

Does anyone know if there is any fix to turn the line items to blue?

Thanks

:)

Kenneth Pincus, Feb 16, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Blue Lines in Menu's :)

3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. Blue Lines in Menu's

Blue line around the programs

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Does this blue line issue occur on all programs?

Follow these steps one by one to check if that helps.

A: Enable or press the CAPS lock key on the keyboard and then press the ESC key.

B: If you have Windows 10 Pro, then right-click on the screen, select Personalize. Select Colors and unselect ‘Automatically select from background’.

Hope this helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

Blue Lines in Menu's

1. Blue Lines in Menu's - Similar Threads - Blue Lines Menu's

2. Blue line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue line: Stopped working & blue line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-line/3ad980db-e088-4992-97db-f31518b13220
  3. Blue line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue line: Stopped working & blue line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-line/3ad980db-e088-4992-97db-f31518b13220
  4. Blue line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue line: Hi,I currently have my PC connected to a 4K tv running at 1080p.I seem to have randomly blue lines occasionally flickering on my screen.They don't stay on for very long, it's a blink and you will miss it type thing. However, it can get a little distracting.The computer runs...
  5. Blue line

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue line: Hi,I currently have my PC connected to a 4K tv running at 1080p.I seem to have randomly blue lines occasionally flickering on my screen.They don't stay on for very long, it's a blink and you will miss it type thing. However, it can get a little distracting.The computer runs...
  6. Blue line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Blue Lines

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blue Lines: Blue lines are randomly appearing on my laptop screen it is not something to do with software it is something to do with hardware does any one know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/blue-lines/7d5541d0-c71a-45d5-81cd-f8ad0ed2015d
  8. Red and blue line on screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Red and blue line on screen: I am on 19592. I downloaded this update and now I get red and blue lines on the top and bottom of the screen when I start up. In addition, I am running at 100GB with Spectrum and the start up menu is very slow. Thanks 153264
  9. Menu Line Items Not Changing Color To Blue When I Scroll Over it

in Windows 10 Customization
    Menu Line Items Not Changing Color To Blue When I Scroll Over it: When I bring a menu up (any menu) and move the cursor over any line the color of that line used to change to blue. That does not happen (It stays white). Is this a Windows 10 version 1903 problem or am I missing a Windows 10 setting? Thanks for any help in this matter....
  10. Change line Item to blue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change line Item to blue: I updated from Windows Version 1809 to Windows Version 1903. When I click on anything on my desktop a menu (different kinds) appears. When I move my cursor over any line item in any menu it would turn to blue (Windows Version 1809). Under Windows Version 1903 when I do the...