Windows 10: Blue Lines

Discus and support Blue Lines in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Blue lines are randomly appearing on my laptop screen it is not something to do with software it is something to do with hardware does any one know how... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AmanSaini1, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Blue Lines

Blue lines are randomly appearing on my laptop screen it is not something to do with software it is something to do with hardware does any one know how to fix it?

:)

AmanSaini1, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Blue Lines :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Blue Lines

Blue line around the programs

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Does this blue line issue occur on all programs?

Follow these steps one by one to check if that helps.

A: Enable or press the CAPS lock key on the keyboard and then press the ESC key.

B: If you have Windows 10 Pro, then right-click on the screen, select Personalize. Select Colors and unselect ‘Automatically select from background’.

Hope this helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Blue Lines

1. Blue Lines - Similar Threads - Blue Lines

2. How to turn off blue lines?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off blue lines?: I have blue lines popping up on my desktop in sync with whatever audio is playing on my PC. I checked the accessibility setting, but I can't seem to find the right setting to turn it off. Pretty sure I have Windows 10, if not then it's 11. Any help would be appreciated....
  3. How to turn off blue lines?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off blue lines?: I have blue lines popping up on my desktop in sync with whatever audio is playing on my PC. I checked the accessibility setting, but I can't seem to find the right setting to turn it off. Pretty sure I have Windows 10, if not then it's 11. Any help would be appreciated....
  4. Why the rear panel "line jack blue" is not working as Rear Speaker out anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the rear panel "line jack blue" is not working as Rear Speaker out anymore?: It is greyed out and does not give an option to reconfigure like the other jacks. I am running my system in 5.1 ch configuration. I have tried everything like reinstalling the drivers and all. Also, no forum or any community seems to have answer to this....
  5. Why the rear panel "line jack blue" is not working as Rear Speaker out anymore?

Why the rear panel "line jack blue" is not working as Rear Speaker out anymore?: It is greyed out and does not give an option to reconfigure like the other jacks. I am running my system in 5.1 ch configuration. I have tried everything like reinstalling the drivers and all. Also, no forum or any community seems to have answer to this....
  6. I don't know how well you can see it in the picture but my screen has little blue lines...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know how well you can see it in the picture but my screen has little blue lines...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mitakabg320 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/15he587/i_dont_know_how_well_you_can_see_it_in_the/
  7. vertical blue line on right end of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vertical blue line on right end of screen: for a few days I've been seeing a thin blue line on the right end of my laptopHP screen. It starts flushing while I turn the pc on and becomes stable after it boots up. Recently I cleaned the screen with a cloth. was it a result of that or anything other?...
  8. vertical blue line on right end of screen

vertical blue line on right end of screen: for a few days I've been seeing a thin blue line on the right end of my laptopHP screen. It starts flushing while I turn the pc on and becomes stable after it boots up. Recently I cleaned the screen with a cloth. was it a result of that or anything other?...
  9. Blue line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue line: Stopped working & blue line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-line/3ad980db-e088-4992-97db-f31518b13220
  10. Blue line

Blue line: Stopped working & blue line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-line/3ad980db-e088-4992-97db-f31518b13220