Windows 10: Blue Lines

Discus and support Blue Lines in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Blue lines are randomly appearing on my laptop screen it is not something to do with software it is something to do with hardware does any one know how... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AmanSaini1, Jan 14, 2021 at 4:07 AM.

1. Blue Lines

Blue lines are randomly appearing on my laptop screen it is not something to do with software it is something to do with hardware does any one know how to fix it?

:)

2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Blue Lines :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

4. Blue Lines

Blue line around the programs

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Does this blue line issue occur on all programs?

Follow these steps one by one to check if that helps.

A: Enable or press the CAPS lock key on the keyboard and then press the ESC key.

B: If you have Windows 10 Pro, then right-click on the screen, select Personalize. Select Colors and unselect ‘Automatically select from background’.

Hope this helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Thema:

Blue Lines

1. Blue Lines - Similar Threads - Blue Lines

2. Weird blue and black lined screen when booting new pc from usb

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird blue and black lined screen when booting new pc from usb: So I just built a new pc, booted it up, got through to bios, and everything worked through there, everything was there and running at the right frequency/size. However, when I tried to boot win10 from a usb, I got this weird screen which lingers for 2 minutes and then...
  3. Weird blue/black lined screen while booting from usb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Weird blue/black lined screen while booting from usb: So I just built a new pc, booted it up, got through to bios, and everything worked through there, everything was there and running at the right frequency/size. However, when I tried to boot win10 from a usb, I got this weird screen which lingers for 2 minutes and then...
  4. Blue Line Below Icons in Taskbar keeps Disappearing

Blue Line Below Icons in Taskbar keeps Disappearing: [IMG] submitted by /u/xkcdhawk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j8xnd0/blue_line_below_icons_in_taskbar_keeps/
  5. Taskbar not displaying blue line under open apps nor will peek work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar not displaying blue line under open apps nor will peek work: I am running windows 10 on a Lenovo Thinkpad with two additional monitors. There are no pending Windows 10 updates. As you can see there are Outlook windows open as well as Chrome yet there is no line. For some reason the control panel does show the blue line. The...
  6. How to adjust SYSTEM SOUND only its linked to headphones and browser by a thin blue line

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to adjust SYSTEM SOUND only its linked to headphones and browser by a thin blue line: SPEAKERS, SYSTEM SOUND AND FIREFOX are all connected by a thin blue line, If i up the volume on systems all 3 increase in volume. Im trying to get just the System sounds to increase in volume I use messenger a lot and cant hear when i have notification [ATTACH]...
  7. Strange Blue Line Windows 10 2004

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange Blue Line Windows 10 2004: I have a strange problem , After the update to WIndows 10 2004 there is a blue line on my desktop . It happens after a few hour of usage . It did not happen in version 1903 and I tried Windows 7 for 3 day to see if this problem would arise but no it only happens on WIndows 10...
  8. Windows 10 blue screen with white line

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 blue screen with white line: Hi all! I'm new. I'm having problems with my windows 10. It's in a boot loop but ends with a blue screen with white lines and restarts into the boot loop. I do have a picture of the screen. I would really appreciate any help. If you want the picture, please email me I then...
  9. Windows 10 Shows Horrible Green and Blue lines on screen where I have to restart computer...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Shows Horrible Green and Blue lines on screen where I have to restart computer...: In the recent update, I have noticed horrible lines and distortion on the whole screen. I am not sure what the deal is up after the update, my laptop has been doing this after it wakes up from a sleep ever for a really short time. Could this be a graphics card update kind of...
  10. Windows 10 shows horizontal blue lines when installing from usb and thats all it shows I...

Windows 10 shows horizontal blue lines when installing from usb and thats all it shows I...: So I just wanna go back to windows since alot of things I need are on it and I cant emulate using wine but when I use a bootable usb to install windows all it shows are horizontal blue lines... submitted by /u/LightSpeedBoi [link] [comments]...