Windows 10: Blue Loading Circle Appears every 2-3 Seconds and Forces the Current Open App to Refresh

Discus and support Blue Loading Circle Appears every 2-3 Seconds and Forces the Current Open App to Refresh in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For some reason, when I turn on my pc Windows 10 likes to load something over and over in the background. This makes the blue loading circle appear,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SamWorsley, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Blue Loading Circle Appears every 2-3 Seconds and Forces the Current Open App to Refresh

For some reason, when I turn on my pc Windows 10 likes to load something over and over in the background. This makes the blue loading circle appear, and when it is finished, it makes the app that is open on screen refresh. Any drop down tabs that were open close. This is the same for anything open.
    This is extremely weird and so far my only fix is to restart my pc. However, it is now becoming more frequent and it's starting to really concern me as for a brief moment it uses a lot of my cpu, ram, etc.
    My Windows 10 Version is: 20H2

OS Build 19042.685

Does anyone else have this problem? Is there anyway to fix it?

:)

SamWorsley, Dec 21, 2020

2. Windows loading circles not appearing

Hello,

I understand that the loading circles is not appearing while the Windows loads but the Windows loads normally.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you facing any issues in Windows after it loads?
    • Did this happen after any recent updates installed?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    Please post to us with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 21, 2020
  3. The blue circle above my cursor starts spinning every 3 sec

Hi,

Since a week the blue circle above my cursor (indicating work) started to spin repeatedly. It appears every 3 seconds and turns for about 1-2 seconds. Well, its super annoying, so I am looking for some advice or suggestion, how to fix it.

Thanks.

NorbertSabic, Dec 21, 2020
  4. BTiger Win User

Blue Loading Circle Appears every 2-3 Seconds and Forces the Current Open App to Refresh

Store App opens loads for about a second then closes

1. Go to "This PC"
    2. Double click "OS (CBlue Loading Circle Appears every 2-3 Seconds and Forces the Current Open App to Refresh :)"
    3. Open "Users"
    4. Open your username (The Profile you are currently working in)
    5. Open "AppData"
    6. Open "Local"
    7. Open "Packages"
    8. Open "Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe"
    9. Open "LocalCache"
    10. Delete the entire folder, with contents, you see there.
    For those who didn't want/need a step by step:
    C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache
    Then delete the one folder in LocalCache.
    And that's pretty much it. Opened store and no issues after. Also if anyone is having issues with the Mail App, if you have AVG, it's the firewall on that so just turn it off and mail will start syncing. Hope this helps everyone.

BTiger, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

Blue Loading Circle Appears every 2-3 Seconds and Forces the Current Open App to Refresh

1. Blue Loading Circle Appears every 2-3 Seconds and Forces the Current Open App to Refresh - Similar Threads - Blue Loading Circle

2. Desktop keeps turning black every 2-3 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop keeps turning black every 2-3 seconds: After shutting down my pc today during lunch, I opened it again after 1 hour. I signed in into my local user as usual, but when I got to see the desktop my taskbar didn't load and the screen kept flickering every 2 or so seconds. I cannot open any apps via desktop shortcuts...
  3. Desktop keeps turning black every 2-3 seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop keeps turning black every 2-3 seconds: After shutting down my pc today during lunch, I opened it again after 1 hour. I signed in into my local user as usual, but when I got to see the desktop my taskbar didn't load and the screen kept flickering every 2 or so seconds. I cannot open any apps via desktop shortcuts...
  4. Sometimes apps freeze and a blue circle appears.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes apps freeze and a blue circle appears.: Hello. I have a problem. I recently got stuck in the Settings app. It turned black and a blue circle appeared. I was able to fix it by pressing Ctrl Shift Escape and the app went back to normal and I closed it. Also sometimes I notice that some applications freeze, and a big...
  5. Sometimes apps freeze and a blue circle appears.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sometimes apps freeze and a blue circle appears.: Hello. I have a problem. I recently got stuck in the Settings app. It turned black and a blue circle appeared. I was able to fix it by pressing Ctrl Shift Escape and the app went back to normal and I closed it. Also sometimes I notice that some applications freeze, and a big...
  6. blue circle next to mouse pointer blinks every few seconds

blue circle next to mouse pointer blinks every few seconds: The blue circle appearing next to the mouse pointer on my PC screen blinks for a fraction of a second, persistently and regularly about every 5 seconds. I suppose this indicates some background activity, but it would be nice to know what it is exactly. Following some advice...
  7. Blue circle or page loading.

Blue circle or page loading.: Hi, For the past few days i have had a few issues. Firstly if i log into my employee portal i can usually look at my wageslips. Alas now it will show the last one then if i click to view any of the others a blue line just continually goes across the screen and nothing...
  8. Edge periodically refreshes every 1 - 2 seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge periodically refreshes every 1 - 2 seconds: I recently upgraded my Windows 10 Pro desktop with a new ASUS motherboard with 32GB RAM, NVIDIA display adapter, and a 1TB SSD. I continue to utilize a secondary 500GB scratch hard drive and two HP LV2311 monitors. I also use a 2TB USB data volume and an 8TB USB backup...
  9. Win10 desktop keeps refreshing every 3 seconds can't use

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 desktop keeps refreshing every 3 seconds can't use: This is driving me nuts. anyone have a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-desktop-keeps-refreshing-every-3-seconds/d12ceaf9-21ee-4a8d-94da-6ce958acf49c
  10. Laptop Freezes Every few seconds for 2-3 seconds.

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Freezes Every few seconds for 2-3 seconds.: Hello. I need Help Regarding my Laptop Freezing Problem. My Laptop Hardware. Intel Core i7 4510U 2.0 GHZ 1TB HDD 8GB RAM Intel Build in graphics card Windows 10 Home x64bit My Issue is that my computer is keep Freezing for two or 3 seconds or some time more....