Windows 10: Blue loading icon wont go away from my cursor-

Discus and support Blue loading icon wont go away from my cursor- in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The loading icon next to my cursor keeps flashing and won't go away. I've tried to google it and find any fixes but none work. It started happening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ydamn62, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Blue loading icon wont go away from my cursor-

The loading icon next to my cursor keeps flashing and won't go away. I've tried to google it and find any fixes but none work. It started happening when I put in another graphics card in my computer today, I was trying to root out a problem that kept happening with my graphics card where everything froze, still, when I added the extra graphics card suddenly the loading icon wouldn't go away, I've tried turning off apps and other background applications, a hard reset amongst other things- nothing works. Does someone know a way to fix this?

submitted by /u/ydamn62
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ydamn62, Mar 22, 2020

2. How do i change my loading cursor from the jar back to the blue spinning circle?

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change loading cursor.

• Right click on Start button and Click on
      Control panel.
    • Control panel Window will be open, change the
      View by: Category to
      Large icons or
      Small icons.
    • Select Mouse and click on
      Pointer
      tab.
    • Select Busy and Click on
      Browse
    • Choose aero_busy from the list.
    • Click Apply
      and OK
      to save.
    Hope the above information was helpful, if you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Mar 22, 2020
  3. I have the blue loading circle next to my cursor.

The blue loading circle is next to the cursor only on screen 1 of my multiple displays. It is not present on Screen 2 or on the laptops display when I open it. I have tried numerous suggested fixes including changing the look of the cursor but nothing
    changes it on screen 1.

GregSOZ0819, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Blue loading icon wont go away from my cursor-

taskbar icons wont load

somehow the task bar icons wont load at all. so i cant get into control panel. whats causing this?

oh sorry, taskbar icons wont load at all..so i clicked multiple times to bring them back up, so its fine now.....but whats with the delay?

Pathfinder, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Blue loading icon wont go away from my cursor-

1. Blue loading icon wont go away from my cursor- - Similar Threads - Blue loading icon

2. Icon on screen wont go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icon on screen wont go away: This icon stays on the screen even if apps are fullscreen, the icon is only there after logging into windows, and you cant take a screenshot of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-on-screen-wont-go-away/e40700b5-7195-4436-b29c-52d5cdaf14e8
  3. Icon on screen wont go away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icon on screen wont go away: This icon stays on the screen even if apps are fullscreen, the icon is only there after logging into windows, and you cant take a screenshot of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-on-screen-wont-go-away/e40700b5-7195-4436-b29c-52d5cdaf14e8
  4. Icon on screen wont go away

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Activate Windows Wont Go Away

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows Wont Go Away: My computer suddenly says it can't activate windows. Windows was installed months back and for some reason, this has happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-wont-go-away/8436fd0f-e900-4bd6-942e-8039e747d0be
  6. Activate Windows Wont Go Away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows Wont Go Away: My computer suddenly says it can't activate windows. Windows was installed months back and for some reason, this has happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-wont-go-away/8436fd0f-e900-4bd6-942e-8039e747d0be
  7. BSOD Wont go away...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Wont go away...: Hi, Over the past year I've had a range of BSODs. They had a variety of different error codes and after looking into it it seemed that my RAM was the problem. After plenty of testing I found that one stick was faulty so I replaced it and ended up being fine for a while. Flash...
  8. malware infection wont go away

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    malware infection wont go away: i tried removing it but it says its in a different drive j drive even though i dont use j drivei restarted my pc and removed defenders log files but its still appearing...
  9. Really annoying icon wont go away. How to remove?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Really annoying icon wont go away. How to remove?: [ATTACH]Ive tried everything I know to try and remove it but its still stuck there. please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/really-annoying-icon-wont-go-away-how-to-remove/c0655f82-9968-428d-af2e-e2b8a08ebed3
  10. Loading Cursor won't go away after Right Clicking.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loading Cursor won't go away after Right Clicking.: My parents recently gave me a completely reset PC, and once I was able to set it up, I right clicked and the blue loading cursor appeared and wouldn't go away. When I drag the cursor onto an app or browser, the cursor will go back to default, but when I move it back to the...