Windows 10: Blue login screen, windows will not load.

Discus and support Blue login screen, windows will not load. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Ok so when windows loads the login screens they are all blue. First screen shows date and time. When i click it will take a moment to load then show my... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Null_00, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Null_00 Win User

Blue login screen, windows will not load.

Ok so when windows loads the login screens they are all blue. First screen shows date and time. When i click it will take a moment to load then show my name followed by the password box. Bottom of the screen has ease of access, power, and internet connection buttons. When i put my password in the loading icon just continues to rotate in the center of the screen until it goes back to the initial screen.

Any ideas what i should do?

:)

Null_00, Sep 2, 2019
  2. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Blue screen in Windows 10

Hi,

There are several reasons why blue screen errors is happening. For us to isolate what's causing it, we'll be needing additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Are you still able to login to your account after receiving the blue screen?
    • Was the blue screen appeared while accessing a specific app or upon turning on the computer?
    • Have you tried accessing Safe mode?

If you are still able to login on your account, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this
    article to resolve the issue.

Update us with the outcome, so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Blue login screen, windows will not load. - Similar Threads - Blue login screen

2. Windows won’t load to login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won’t load to login screen: My system crashed and the screen went black . Upon start up the it will only load to the windows login with white spinning dots . I attempted the repair my computer thru startup repair from the usb boot windows install but no success. I got a log file :...
  3. Windows won’t load to login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won’t load to login screen: My system crashed and the screen went black . Upon start up the it will only load to the windows login with white spinning dots . I attempted the repair my computer thru startup repair from the usb boot windows install but no success. I got a log file :...
  4. Windows won’t load to login screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 won't load the login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 won't load the login screen: When I turned on my laptop this morning, the login screen was not loading. Instead, it shows the spinning circle in the middle of the screen, and changes from this to a black screen infinitely. I tried the advanced repair settings, but none seem to work; I can't even reset...
  6. Windows 10 won't load the login screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won't load the login screen: When I turned on my laptop this morning, the login screen was not loading. Instead, it shows the spinning circle in the middle of the screen, and changes from this to a black screen infinitely. I tried the advanced repair settings, but none seem to work; I can't even reset...
  7. Windows 10 won't load the login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows 10 blue login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 blue login screen: My PC, which has experienced next to no issues for about its whole year and a half life, just blue screened on me for the first time on Sunday. Ever since then, I can't log in. I turn it on and it just brings up a blank blue screen with the date and time. When i advance...
  9. Help with blue loading screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with blue loading screen: Hi, yesterday I was attempting to update my graphics drivers on my pc, and, while I was at it, figured I would download an auto-updater for convenience sake. My computer promptly restarted to finish the download, and went to the blue loading screen. When it started taking...
  10. Instead of login form show blue screen with eternal loading indicator?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Instead of login form show blue screen with eternal loading indicator?: My PC did not show anymore the forms to enter username and password on keypress or ctrl-alt-del Shift-Reboot did not bring it in safe modus Turning it off 3 times did bring it in safe modus Repair Start Up problems brought it could not be repaired with repair startup Booted...