Windows 10: Blue MIC Yeti Midnight blue USB-Mikrofon

Discus and support Blue MIC Yeti Midnight blue USB-Mikrofon in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren Unterstützt WIN 10 das „ Blue MIC Yeti Midnight blue USB-Mikrofon“ nicht? Habe Probleme mit der Installierung.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RaphaelAepli, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Blue MIC Yeti Midnight blue USB-Mikrofon

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren

Unterstützt WIN 10 das „ Blue MIC Yeti Midnight blue USB-Mikrofon“ nicht?

Habe Probleme mit der Installierung. Kein Audio-Programm erkennt das Mikrophon.

Können Sie mir bitte weiterhelfen?

Besten Dank im Voraus für Ihren Support / Feedback.

Mit freundlichem Gruss

Raphael Aepli

:)

RaphaelAepli, Mar 26, 2019
  2. Topher32 Win User

Blue Yeti mic not working Win10

I have upgraded from Win8.1 to Win10, and am having audio issues. At first, my Blue Yeti mic worked perfectly fine, however audio would cut out after a time, and if i was using a voice chat program (mumble, teamspeak) the audio would get stuck in a loop
    as if someone in the channel was playing a lopped syllable. I would have to close the voice chat program, wait for the audio to go back to normal after a minute or two, then go back into the voice program and it would work fine for a while before repeating
    this process.

Now, however, my computer recognizes the Blue Yeti mic, in device manager, in any program where I can designate the mic, however it is unable to be used, and I have no idea how to fix this.

I have a backup headset I can use for a mic input, however the audio issue previously stated is still present. Any ideas on what causes this to happen, and why the Blue Yeti mic isn't working even though it's recognized as being plugged in?

Topher32, Mar 26, 2019
  3. Blue Yeti stopped working

So last night, i was messing around with my computer and the sound on my blue yeti, and i wanted to try muting my mic another way then clicking the button on the Blue Yeti, so i went into the sound thing on my computer
    (Screenshot - 42688682584e8590604108ce879a1e0a - Gyazo) And there was a text where it said Blue Yeti, so i right clicked
    it and clicked inactivate, and boom, it wasn't there anymore, and this was the only thing i saw (Screenshot - d7f751cdeb7ab88670b9418fcee66172 - Gyazo)
    I tried right clicking again and i clicked on show deactivated stuff, but my blue yeti still didn't show up. I tried going into Device Manager and try finding my blue yeti, but nope it wasn't there, i tried changing USB but still doesn't work. Any other headset
    and mic works right now, but not the blue yeti. I tried reinstalling the computer but nope, didn't work either. I also tried plugging the blue yeti into my other computer, and that worked 100%.

Thanks if anyone that trys help me, i haven't been able to go on the computer all day cus of this, i really want it to start working again.

kevin013150, Mar 26, 2019
  4. Blue MIC Yeti Midnight blue USB-Mikrofon

Blue yeti mic not showing up on Windows 10 computer

Old title: Blue yeti mic not showing up plz help

so i have recently purchased a blue yeti mic and i plugged it in and i went to configure it but its not working. i check my control panel and its not showing up on there and idk how to get it working so plz help

GeorgePhares, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

Blue MIC Yeti Midnight blue USB-Mikrofon

1. Blue MIC Yeti Midnight blue USB-Mikrofon - Similar Threads - Blue MIC Yeti

2. why won’t my computer recognize my blue yeti mic?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why won’t my computer recognize my blue yeti mic?: I just bought a new blue yeti microphone from somebody off fb marketplace which said it worked perfectly, but when i plug it in, it lights up but my computer doesn’t recognize any usb being plugged in. i’ve gone to device manager and tried adding legacy hardware but it says...
  3. why won’t my computer recognize my blue yeti mic?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why won’t my computer recognize my blue yeti mic?: I just bought a new blue yeti microphone from somebody off fb marketplace which said it worked perfectly, but when i plug it in, it lights up but my computer doesn’t recognize any usb being plugged in. i’ve gone to device manager and tried adding legacy hardware but it says...
  4. blue yeti fuzzy distortion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue yeti fuzzy distortion: I've been doing some recording with my HP pavilion for a long time and I don't have any issues. I tried my new laptop and on this new HP envy my recording sounds fuzzy distorted like I'm underwater doing it. I never had this kind of problem in my old device please help....
  5. blue yeti fuzzy distortion

blue yeti fuzzy distortion: I've been doing some recording with my HP pavilion for a long time and I don't have any issues. I tried my new laptop and on this new HP envy my recording sounds fuzzy distorted like I'm underwater doing it. I never had this kind of problem in my old device please help....
  6. blue yeti fuzzy distortion

7. Blue Yeti X Mic doesn't work on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Yeti X Mic doesn't work on Windows 11: Hi there,I have a question because of my Blue Yeti X Mic on Windows 11. When I want to record my Voice with my mic on Win 11, it sounds like I recorded my voice with cheap headphones. On Windows 10 everything sounds clear and good. So I guess that the driver of my mic isn't...
  8. Blue Yeti X Mic doesn't work on Windows 11

Blue Yeti X Mic doesn't work on Windows 11: Hi there,I have a question because of my Blue Yeti X Mic on Windows 11. When I want to record my Voice with my mic on Win 11, it sounds like I recorded my voice with cheap headphones. On Windows 10 everything sounds clear and good. So I guess that the driver of my mic isn't...
  9. yeti blue nano mic is not being detected

yeti blue nano mic is not being detected: hello my yeti blue nano mic is plugged into my computer and the light turns green as usual but is not detected by my computer. I have looked for it in my input devices on settings, the tab "audio inputs and outputs" on device manager, and the human interface devices tab. plz...
  10. Blue Yeti USB microphone suddenly disappears

Blue Yeti USB microphone suddenly disappears: My blue yeti microphone was working then today just disappeared. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers and changing the cables and tested the ports and the cable and ports are fine. I also used the microphone on another computer and it worked fine. I updated my...