Windows 10: Blue mountains on photos

Discus and support Blue mountains on photos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am having issues with seeing my pictures unless I open the actual photo, all I see is blue mountains... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AmandaBoudreau, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Blue mountains on photos

I am having issues with seeing my pictures unless I open the actual photo, all I see is blue mountains

:)

AmandaBoudreau, Apr 23, 2021

2. Photos only displaying as blue mountain icons in windows 10

I can’t get my photos to display a thumbnail only a blue mountain icon. It’s so annoying. I’ve spent hours on forums and no suggestions work. Sometimes I can see them if I choose small icons then they revert back to blue icons. Ita a brand new dell computer
    runnnig windows 10. My old computer worked fine. Help please before I loose the plot

emmacarrick, Apr 23, 2021
  3. HMJ94 Win User
    Photos missing, blue mountain

Blue mountains on photos [​IMG]

Blue mountains on photos [​IMG]
    I
    cannot see my photos at all! All photos show a blue mountain with a moon, when I click on it it says the file name & “We can’t open this file.” I am freaking out as my photos are irreplacable & very important to me!

Background: I just did an update, also I recently tried to put photos on flashdrive & the folders moved but there are no photos in them on flashdrive (when I was moving them it was showing errors for some photos & I just clicked skip), I also just deleted
    Onedrive because I had no more space & was sick of seeing the green checks & red x’s on the side of everything!!

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME

HMJ94, Apr 23, 2021
  4. Blue mountains on photos

Photos missing, blue mountain

You can solve your Blue Mountain issue by going to the Control Panel, File Explorer options, Click on view, in the box below, under Files and folders, make sure the Always show icons, never Thumbnails is not checked, apply.

I hope this helps and if you need any further assistance please post and we will be glad to assist you.

"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe." John Muir

richard000000001, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

Blue mountains on photos

1. Blue mountains on photos - Similar Threads - Blue mountains photos

2. I'm sick of Windows screw ups!!! Why are all my png photos suddenly showing blue mountains?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm sick of Windows screw ups!!! Why are all my png photos suddenly showing blue mountains?: I'm am sick of once a week or more windows screwing up something!!! Why are my photos showing blue mountains? It's only the png photos all the others show the actual photo. None of these are in One Drive they are all in my downloads folders. Here's another great windows...
  3. I'm sick of Windows screw ups!!! Why are all my png photos suddenly showing blue mountains?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm sick of Windows screw ups!!! Why are all my png photos suddenly showing blue mountains?: I'm am sick of once a week or more windows screwing up something!!! Why are my photos showing blue mountains? It's only the png photos all the others show the actual photo. None of these are in One Drive they are all in my downloads folders. Here's another great windows...
  4. Blue Mountain icon displays instead of photos after I use them once.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue Mountain icon displays instead of photos after I use them once.: When I download photos into a folder, I can see the photo icon. However, after I select them for use or upload them, they are replaced with the blue mountain icon. How can I restore the thumbnail image?...
  5. Where is this mountain?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is this mountain?: This was one of the backgrounds displayed on Windows and I was wondering where it was.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-this-mountain/650a9418-a6d8-4a59-8ce2-0119def67d27
  6. Windows 10 Some of the photo files stored in a folder show the Mountains and Moon icon

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Some of the photo files stored in a folder show the Mountains and Moon icon: Some of the photo files stored in a folder show the Mountains and Moon icon others show the photograph. How can I restore so all photos show as thumbnails? All folders showed as thumbnails until recently.Thanks for helping. until just recently....
  7. Name of this mountain

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Name of this mountain: Can someone help me by telling me the name of this mountain? This image is taken from the Windows Mail app : [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/name-of-this-mountain/fe863417-7a38-408e-a790-ee7b3cecdabe
  8. Photos missing, blue mountain

Photos missing, blue mountain: [IMG][IMG]I cannot see my photos at all! All photos show a blue mountain with a moon, when I click on it it says the file name & “We can’t open this file.” I am freaking out as my photos are irreplacable & very important to me! Background: I just did an update, also I...
  9. What is the location of mountains and lake photo in Windows 10 lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    What is the location of mountains and lake photo in Windows 10 lock screen: I have been trying to find the location of mountains and lake photo in Windows 10 lock screen [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-location-of-mountains-and-lake-photo/0a761b6d-3e40-408f-b7e5-4126030ed8df
  10. Photos only displaying as blue mountain icons in windows 10

Photos only displaying as blue mountain icons in windows 10: I can’t get my photos to display a thumbnail only a blue mountain icon. It’s so annoying. I’ve spent hours on forums and no suggestions work. Sometimes I can see them if I choose small icons then they revert back to blue icons. Ita a brand new dell computer runnnig windows...