Windows 10: blue nothing

Discus and support blue nothing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Was reading on my desktop computer windows 10, when suddenly white screen appeared. Restarted, but when tried to recover my usual password was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TimeaHorvath, Jun 1, 2019.

1. blue nothing

Hi,

Was reading on my desktop computer windows 10, when suddenly white screen appeared. Restarted, but when tried to recover my usual password was rejected tried older but does not work. Because my PC won't start and I haven't created a recovery drive, used installation media to restore and reset my PC.

After installation," Your PC run into a problem.... Critical.posess.died".

The system starts the automatic repair, but suddenly blue screen appears with "Select Account", asking for password and rejecting my good password again. At this point, nothing else can be done just restart and the whole process starts again no reaction for any F or other keys.

Please help

Many thanks

:)

TimeaHorvath, Jun 1, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 1, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 1, 2019
  4. blue nothing

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

blue nothing

1. blue nothing - Similar Threads - blue nothing

2. What if my computer continuously restarts and does nothing else but do blue screen and say...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What if my computer continuously restarts and does nothing else but do blue screen and say...: What if my computer continuously restarts and does nothing else but do blue screen and say unmountable boot volume over and over?? Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-if-my-computer-continuously-restarts-and-does/5a635dc3-bf39-4c45-b444-3c2c1f453ad8
  3. What if my computer continuously restarts and does nothing else but do blue screen and say...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What if my computer continuously restarts and does nothing else but do blue screen and say...: What if my computer continuously restarts and does nothing else but do blue screen and say unmountable boot volume over and over?? Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-if-my-computer-continuously-restarts-and-does/5a635dc3-bf39-4c45-b444-3c2c1f453ad8
  4. What if my computer continuously restarts and does nothing else but do blue screen and say...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My computer automatically enters safe mode and displays nothing and the blue light in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer automatically enters safe mode and displays nothing and the blue light in the...: My computer automatically enters safe mode and displays nothing and the blue light in the corner turns into orange/yellow. I also turned it on after few months. How to fix this?I dont know what happened but my uncle said the window of the pc broke.If anyone could help me...
  6. My computer automatically enters safe mode and displays nothing and the blue light in the...

My computer automatically enters safe mode and displays nothing and the blue light in the...: My computer automatically enters safe mode and displays nothing and the blue light in the corner turns into orange/yellow. I also turned it on after few months. How to fix this?I dont know what happened but my uncle said the window of the pc broke.If anyone could help me...
  7. My computer automatically enters safe mode and displays nothing and the blue light in the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. I performed "update & shutdown last night. Now nothing but blue screen. Task bar is empty.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I performed "update & shutdown last night. Now nothing but blue screen. Task bar is empty.: Turning on the PC this am I got the start screen picture, but after entering pass code it went to blue screen and task bar is empty. I finally found a way to get this far. I've restarted several times to no improvement....
  9. I performed "update & shutdown last night. Now nothing but blue screen. Task bar is empty.

I performed "update & shutdown last night. Now nothing but blue screen. Task bar is empty.: Turning on the PC this am I got the start screen picture, but after entering pass code it went to blue screen and task bar is empty. I finally found a way to get this far. I've restarted several times to no improvement....
  10. I performed "update & shutdown last night. Now nothing but blue screen. Task bar is empty.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade