Windows 10: BLUE OR DEATH SCREEN OCCURS

Discus and support BLUE OR DEATH SCREEN OCCURS in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; AFTER INSTALLING SSD FROM ASUS SERVICE CENTER BLUE OR DEATH SCREEN OCCURS.I AM NOT ABLE TO DO ANY OF MY WORK PROPERLY.I HAVE A ASUS ROG LAPTOPI HAVE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KEVAL BHAVSAR, Oct 11, 2021.

1. BLUE OR DEATH SCREEN OCCURS

AFTER INSTALLING SSD FROM ASUS SERVICE CENTER BLUE OR DEATH SCREEN OCCURS.I AM NOT ABLE TO DO ANY OF MY WORK PROPERLY.I HAVE A ASUS ROG LAPTOPI HAVE INSERTED SEGATE BARRACUDA SSD FROM ASUS SERVICE CENTRE.I REQUEST YOU TO PLAESE HELP ME BECAUSE SERVICE CENTRE PERSONS WAS ALSO NOT ABLE TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.I AM GETTING TIRED DUE TO THIS BLUE OR DEATH SCREEN ERROR PROBLEM.

:)

KEVAL BHAVSAR, Oct 11, 2021

2. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Oct 11, 2021
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Oct 11, 2021
  4. Ryan Pag Win User

BLUE OR DEATH SCREEN OCCURS

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Oct 11, 2021
Thema:

BLUE OR DEATH SCREEN OCCURS

1. BLUE OR DEATH SCREEN OCCURS - Similar Threads - BLUE DEATH SCREEN

2. Blue Screen of Death Occurring Randomly From ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death Occurring Randomly From ntoskrnl.exe: Hello,I have been experiencing a BSOD recently and it seems to be occurring randomly. There are certain times when it happens to occur more often, like when I'm playing games or trying to launch Minecraft. I originally thought I had bad RAM but I did the Windows memory test...
  3. Blue Screen of Death Occurring Randomly From ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen of Death Occurring Randomly From ntoskrnl.exe: Hello,I have been experiencing a BSOD recently and it seems to be occurring randomly. There are certain times when it happens to occur more often, like when I'm playing games or trying to launch Minecraft. I originally thought I had bad RAM but I did the Windows memory test...
  4. Blue screen occuring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen occuring: Hi everyone, I bought a new laptop and since i started using it I get 1 error once a day. I don't know the reason why is it occuring so im uploading minidump files, so please help https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A4-mRJIwtN6pxWHJJB0073Cbkoz43Lgw/view?usp=sharing,...
  5. BLUE OR DEATH SCREEN OCCURS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BLUE OR DEATH SCREEN OCCURS: AFTER INSTALLING SSD FROM ASUS SERVICE CENTER BLUE OR DEATH SCREEN OCCURS.I AM NOT ABLE TO DO ANY OF MY WORK PROPERLY.I HAVE A ASUS ROG LAPTOPI HAVE INSERTED SEGATE BARRACUDA SSD FROM ASUS SERVICE CENTRE.I REQUEST YOU TO PLAESE HELP ME BECAUSE SERVICE CENTRE PERSONS WAS ALSO...
  6. BLUE OR DEATH SCREEN OCCURS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BLUE OR DEATH SCREEN OCCURS: AFTER INSTALLING SSD FROM ASUS SERVICE CENTER BLUE OR DEATH SCREEN OCCURS.I AM NOT ABLE TO DO ANY OF MY WORK PROPERLY.I HAVE A ASUS ROG LAPTOPI HAVE INSERTED SEGATE BARRACUDA SSD FROM ASUS SERVICE CENTRE.I REQUEST YOU TO PLAESE HELP ME BECAUSE SERVICE CENTRE PERSONS WAS ALSO...
  7. Blue Screen of Death randomly occurring on windows 10 PC

Blue Screen of Death randomly occurring on windows 10 PC: This issue with the blue screen of death only started occurring recently. It seems inconsistent and there is no obvious commonality I can see between crashes. Hardware temperatures are fine and I'm beginning to wonder whether or not it has something to do with a bugged...
  8. Re-Occuring BSOD Blue Screen Of Death

Re-Occuring BSOD Blue Screen Of Death: Hey guys, About 6 months ago I built a machine with a 3600x cpu, 16gb of Team Dark ram, an MSI Mobo, a 5700xt and a 650 watt gold PSU. Since trying 2 different 5700xt models with many crashes, I changed it out to a 580, as the best card I could get a month ago. Recently...
  9. Blue screen of death regularly occuring while gaming.

Blue screen of death regularly occuring while gaming.: Hello, i recently build my first pc i know your probably thinking i dont have a clue lol everything i have should work together flawlessly. I7-9700k game boost enabled MSI Z390 MB Nvidia RTX 2070 super Corsair vengence 32gb 3200mhz ram xmp enabled 1300w coolermaster...
  10. [Blue Screen of Deaths] Occur frequently with different errors

[Blue Screen of Deaths] Occur frequently with different errors: Hello, I am experiencing several different blue screens crashes right now, every time it is something different. Most recently was "Kernel security check failure". As I uploaded the minidump file onto the following link: Dumpfile Things I have tried to do: 1. a clean...