Windows 10: blue outline on all apps in windows 10

Discus and support blue outline on all apps in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever I open an app it has a blue outline on it and most text in the explorer is almost unreadable. I have tried pressing caps lock and escape and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AugustEklund, Dec 5, 2020.

1. blue outline on all apps in windows 10

Whenever I open an app it has a blue outline on it and most text in the explorer is almost unreadable. I have tried pressing caps lock and escape and turning off narrator and nothing has worked. How do I fix this? blue outline on all apps in windows 10 be365340-5d5e-48c6-bad8-e8868f6ca052?upload=true.png

:)

AugustEklund, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

blue outline on all apps in windows 10

1. blue outline on all apps in windows 10 - Similar Threads - blue outline apps

2. Red and Blue Outlines around people

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Red and Blue Outlines around people: Hi. When I'm watching video files on Netflix, Youtube etc. people and things have a red/blue outline around them. How do I get rid of it? It disappears when I take a screenshot of it or when I scroll down and up, although it reappears after a few seconds....
  3. Red and Blue Outlines around people

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red and Blue Outlines around people: Hi. When I'm watching video files on Netflix, Youtube etc. people and things have a red/blue outline around them. How do I get rid of it? It disappears when I take a screenshot of it or when I scroll down and up, although it reappears after a few seconds....
  4. the highlighter is showing grey outline and no blue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the highlighter is showing grey outline and no blue?: i had this problem for a long time. the highlighter for some reason is showing a pattern of grey and dark grey and in the middle it has nothing. no blue just nothing.i cannot get an image becase i cant.and just letting you know im talking about when you highlight something on...
  5. the highlighter is showing grey outline and no blue?

the highlighter is showing grey outline and no blue?: i had this problem for a long time. the highlighter for some reason is showing a pattern of grey and dark grey and in the middle it has nothing. no blue just nothing.i cannot get an image becase i cant.and just letting you know im talking about when you highlight something on...
  6. Blue Screen of death error after connecting Outline VPN in Windows 10

Blue Screen of death error after connecting Outline VPN in Windows 10: I connect to Outline VPN on my windows 10, but after connected my PC is blue screen of death error.Can you please check this issue and assist us further?Minidump file is here - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XcGSbigmZpXB3HyJ6koRMPgQLMPkTmWU/view?usp=sharingThank you.Regards...
  7. Blue outline on windows and other such things, please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue outline on windows and other such things, please help: [ATTACH] . I got a problem where every window which I open, pretty much got this blue outline which is pretty annoying, doesn't appear in fullscreen though for each window. And when I select some text then it appears in blue as well, as shown in the picture... I've tried to...
  8. Paint app, problem with outlines

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Paint app, problem with outlines: I was changing a scanned picture in Paint trying to improve outlines and change color. I made a copy of the image and saved it. When I came back to work with this picture I saw that outlines are of different shades of red and pixelated. What can I do to resolve the problem?...
  9. Removing the BLUE outline on just about everything in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing the BLUE outline on just about everything in Windows 10: Is there ANY way to remove the stupid blue highlight around just about every box in Windows 10 anersary edition. Searchwindows, saves etc. Everything highlighted blue around it. Narroator is off ofc, and I read that only removes it in previous windows. It does not work in...
  10. How to get rid of the blue outline?

in Browsers and Email
    How to get rid of the blue outline?: [img] I find it a bit annoying as the blue and the black don't match together. Using the dark accent colour does get rid of the blue outline but I don't want to have to use this option. The problem does seem to only appear on Firefox when I'm using a custom dark...