Windows 10: Blue outline on windows and other such things, please help

Discus and support Blue outline on windows and other such things, please help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] . I got a problem where every window which I open, pretty much got this blue outline which is pretty annoying, doesn't appear in fullscreen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bavi0010, May 13, 2019.

1. Bavi0010 Win User

Blue outline on windows and other such things, please help

Blue outline on windows and other such things, please help d300b38c-0ba3-4b5a-b029-39485c164887?upload=true.png

I got a problem where every window which I open, pretty much got this blue outline which is pretty annoying, doesn't appear in fullscreen though for each window. And when I select some text then it appears in blue as well, as shown in the picture... I've tried to turn off narrator as well, several times, and it just doesn't work... I hope someone can help me and yeah..

:)

Bavi0010, May 13, 2019

2. Black outlines of floating windows

Hi Nathan,

The issue might occur due to corrupted display drivers or incompatible drivers.

I suggest you to update display drivers from device manager and check if it helps.

To update the drivers, follow the steps below.

• Type “Device Manager” in search box and press Enter.

• Right click on the drivers for Display and Touchscreen and select Update.

• Follow the on-screen prompts to update.
    Please get back to us with the results in regards with black outline
    dragged windows around on the desktop after and any other questions you might have regarding Windows operating systems. We are happy to assist.

Regards,
    Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, May 13, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 13, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Weird text outlining- Windows 10

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing with Windows 10?

• What exactly do you mean by weird text outlining?

• Are you facing any issue with applications?
    In the screenshot, I am unable to see any weird outlining. But if you are seeing any issue with the display then I suggest you to try installing all the pending Windows Updates and check for the issue. If the issue still persists then try changing
    the resolution and check.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, May 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Blue outline on windows and other such things, please help - Similar Threads - Blue outline such

2. blue screen please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen please help: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  3. Blue Screen please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen please help.: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  4. Blue Screen please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen please help.: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  5. blue outline on all apps in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    blue outline on all apps in windows 10: Whenever I open an app it has a blue outline on it and most text in the explorer is almost unreadable. I have tried pressing caps lock and escape and turning off narrator and nothing has worked. How do I fix this?[ATTACH]...
  6. This double blue outlines when point to things won't go away.

in Windows 10 Support
    This double blue outlines when point to things won't go away.: Windows 10 laptop: One day I was messing around with colors, personalization, etc and then got that damn blue rectangle thing every time I want to say, put something in a search box or any other input box/item. Everything is off in Ease of Access, all the right things...
  7. blue screen help please no one responding on other posts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen help please no one responding on other posts: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-cant-post-on-other-help/bc931e43-168d-463d-b889-1c8db1ea25f2 Litually got brand new PSU and RAM Still getting this blues screen of kmod bla bla bla HELP!...
  8. Weird outlines around things

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird outlines around things: there are weird outlines around apps when they aren't full screen and when I right click on the desktop it is all white. i just reinstalled windows. windows 10 there is also a white box over the right click menu when i right click on the desktop...
  9. How to get rid of the blue outline?

in Browsers and Email
    How to get rid of the blue outline?: [img] I find it a bit annoying as the blue and the black don't match together. Using the dark accent colour does get rid of the blue outline but I don't want to have to use this option. The problem does seem to only appear on Firefox when I'm using a custom dark...
  10. Blue screen and other things caused by AU???

in Windows 10 Support
    Blue screen and other things caused by AU???: My 2 year old computer came with W10 Home 64-bit. Since then, I have accepted all updates from MS and the computer always was working fine. And just a couple of weeks ago, I allowed AU 1607 to be installed. Trouble, trouble, trouble since then: Thunderbird (always allowed...