Windows 10: Blue pixelated screen after windows update (KB4471324)

Discus and support Blue pixelated screen after windows update (KB4471324) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I turned on my laptop only for it to automatically update, even though I turned automatic updates off. After it finished updating and restarted the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alex6SW, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Alex6SW Win User

Blue pixelated screen after windows update (KB4471324)

I turned on my laptop only for it to automatically update, even though I turned automatic updates off. After it finished updating and restarted the screen became tinted blue and pixelated(I have tried to insert a picture but the feature doesn't seem to be working). The update said there were errors so is it just a case of retrying the update or do I need to do something else? I have tried minor things such as changing the resolution.

:)

Alex6SW, Dec 13, 2018
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Dann Win User

Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

Thema:

1. Blue pixelated screen after windows update (KB4471324) - Similar Threads - Blue pixelated screen

2. PROBLEMS AFTER WINDOWS UPDATES : FULL PIXELATED SCREEN..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PROBLEMS AFTER WINDOWS UPDATES : FULL PIXELATED SCREEN..: AFTER EVERY AUTOMATIC WINDOWS 10 UPDATE WHEN I START UP MY LAPTOP I GET A FULL SCREEN OF PIXELS DOTS COVERING THE WHOLE SCREEN & HAVE TO SWITCH OFF & ON TO BYPASS IT. i THERE ANYTHING I CAN TRY TO STOP THIS. HAPPENING. i HAVE TRIED PAUSING THE UPDATES BUT THAT HAS NOT WORKED....
  3. KB4471324 Kills Edge Browser

KB4471324 Kills Edge Browser: Windows 10 Pro 1803 17134.441 Every time KB4471324 installs, my Edge browser no longer works. I attempt to bring it up, it sits there and does nothing - then eventually goes away. I've tried and tried to figure out something but I cannot see what else might be causing it....
  4. Bug in Windows Update# KB4471324

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bug in Windows Update# KB4471324: Immediately upon opening a new window, any input form begins filling up with consecutive "+" signs. This cannot be stopped - the only way out is to close the window. Opening a Notepad file causes the "+" signs to appear in any blank spot. Cannot use cut & paste to fill forms...
  5. KB4471324

KB4471324: Hi, I have an HP laptop only 6 months old etc running win 10 v1803 build 17134.417. KB4471324 has tried and failed to install 6 times since the 11 Dec release of the 1809 feature update. I get the blank screen and win fails to load. I restore to previous restore point and all...
  6. KB4471324 fails to install and several problems

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KB4471324 fails to install and several problems: Hello everyone. I hope someone can help me with this. The first time the update tried to install, when I restarted the PC, it said it was a scanning and repairing my C drive. It took a really long time (not sure if the process actually finished) and then I got a black screen...
  7. issues for 2018-12 kb4471324 update

issues for 2018-12 kb4471324 update: Hi, Because my notebook becomes slow, so I guess it must be the issue of windows update ... I found my notebook received the 2018-12 kb4471324 update, and it success once, but it failed for 6 or more times, and it is continue do update now. [ATTACH] Now, my notebook...
  8. KB4471324 update failed with error code 0x800f0922

KB4471324 update failed with error code 0x800f0922: This was the 2018-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803. What is the error, and should I try to fix something or just wait it out and keep trying? This update failed on my PC and completely crashed my Lap Top....
  9. Black Screen after Windows update 12/13/18 - KB4471324 .

Black Screen after Windows update 12/13/18 - KB4471324 .: - FIX for HP computers - HP Users Control-ALT-Delete - press all at same time bring up Task Manager- go to processes-scroll down find HPJumpStart.exe- Rt. click go through files find control panel - click on programs - look for windows updates - find update 12/13/18...
  10. bsod after install kb4471324

bsod after install kb4471324: should i uninstall kb4471324 here are 4 minidumps in 4 hours https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtsxRwPqfpg1lHvnHAo1UpPoVyFK G M T Text-to-speech function is limited to 200 characters Options : History : Feedback : Donate Close...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 bsod kb4471324

2. kb4471324 display issues

3. bsod after kb4471324