Windows 10: Blue progress bars

Discus and support Blue progress bars in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey there, Did anyone find a workaround to use the blue progressbars—instead of the default green—like we had in Win 7? Thanks, 61042 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sara, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Sara Win User

Blue progress bars

Hey there,
    Did anyone find a workaround to use the blue progressbars—instead of the default green—like we had in Win 7?
    Thanks,

:)

2. RickGM16 Win User

Gmail Suddenly Won't Load In Edge

I have been using W10 for many months without issues (Chrome apart). All of a sudden gmail won't load in Edge. It starts to load as normal with my e address and a progressive loading blue bar underneath, but once the blue bar reaches the end it loops
    back round and starts again. Continues doing this. Gmail loads fine in Chrome and IE

RickGM16, Aug 20, 2016
  3. RickGM16 Win User
    Gmail Suddenly Won't Load In Edge

Thanks for the reply.

No recent changes/updates.

Deleted all as you advised.

No error message.

Top favourites bar stays on.

Top left hand corner of screen flashes between "RGM Mail" (my account and) and "mail.google.com". Approx 1 second before changing and continuously doing it.

Screen stays white and progress bar in blue approx 3rd way down the screen builds and then returns to zero before building again - continuously

Above the bar it says "Loading" followed by my email address. These flash on and off as the progress bar resets.

Exactly the SAME is happening with my W10 laptop.

RickGM16, Aug 20, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Blue progress bars

That would take a specific theme or a modified stylesheet both of which may or may not work in Windows 10 without some serious 'permissions' modifications.

Edwin, Aug 21, 2016
  5. Sara Win User
    Could this be a good place to start?
    I've find this app called Visual Element Browser (source here) that is able to see the Visual elements of the OS like we have here:

Blue progress bars [​IMG]

The problem is that I can't find the source of VisualStyleElements and also an editor to change the color values. Is there anyone that have used this approach before? Thanks,

6. dtoxic Win User
    You can start by modifying a theme *.msstyles but be warned that what worked in 7 a lot doesn't work in 10
    also try using "Windows Styles builder" Program

dtoxic, Aug 22, 2016
  7. Sara Win User
    Thank you, I'll try that

Sara, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Blue progress bars

1. Blue progress bars - Similar Threads - Blue progress bars

2. Distribution Progress Bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Distribution Progress Bar: When I distribute / delete a page individually, to groups, to all the progress bar doesn't show up any more. To check if it has been distributed / deleted, I have to go into each individual student and look for the page. It was working, but it has recently disappeared. I can...
  3. No progress bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No progress bar: Hello everyone,I’m currently resetting my computer and I chose the delete all optionthe pc turns off and goes into a black screen then my monitor goes into power saving mode and when I try to turn it on to check what the reset percentage is at it just turns off and says power...
  4. No progress bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No progress bar: Hello everyone,I’m currently resetting my computer and I chose the delete all optionthe pc turns off and goes into a black screen then my monitor goes into power saving mode and when I try to turn it on to check what the reset percentage is at it just turns off and says power...
  5. No progress bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Copy bar progress

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy bar progress: Good Morning!I wonder if someone could please help me. When copying/backing up large folders, sometimes the process takes an hour or more due to the number of files being copied. However, sometimes the progress indicator gets to 99% before closing/finishing and other times it...
  7. Copy bar progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy bar progress: Good Morning!I wonder if someone could please help me. When copying/backing up large folders, sometimes the process takes an hour or more due to the number of files being copied. However, sometimes the progress indicator gets to 99% before closing/finishing and other times it...
  8. Windows 7- Change Progress Bars Color To Blue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7- Change Progress Bars Color To Blue: Hello,I've been doing some more customizing to my Windows 7 desktop. I'd like to change all the GREEN progress bars color to blue,Similar to the color of the hard disc drive if not exactly, see attachment. & leave the yellow & red as they are.I do know it is the foreground...
  9. Windows 7- Change Progress Bars Color To Blue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7- Change Progress Bars Color To Blue: Hello,I've been doing some more customizing to my Windows 7 desktop. I'd like to change all the GREEN progress bars color to blue,Similar to the color of the hard disc drive if not exactly, see attachment. & leave the yellow & red as they are.I do know it is the foreground...
  10. No Blue Progress Bar, Download Size increases forever

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No Blue Progress Bar, Download Size increases forever: Hi, I bought State of Decay 2 yesterday and tried to download it today. It says the size should be 29.2Gb but my store exceeded that amount to 80Gb. Then i did some research on the internet and deleted my Store Application and couldnt reinstall it. Then I decided to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 blue progress bar