Windows 10: Blue Question Mark on D Drive

Discus and support Blue Question Mark on D Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, About a week ago I found that Steam and all of my files that were on my HDD were unavailable. They gave this error prompt when selected:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MackaJack, Mar 10, 2021.

1. MackaJack Win User

Blue Question Mark on D Drive

Hello,

About a week ago I found that Steam and all of my files that were on my HDD were unavailable. They gave this error prompt when selected:
    Blue Question Mark on D Drive 7dbaab7f-6058-4060-9973-3edd7e68c4a0?upload=true.png

When I proceeded to check on my D Drive I found that I could not access it:

Blue Question Mark on D Drive e348020a-ab75-44d4-85e0-f1eddb944a21?upload=true.png

After going onto Device Management I found that it apparently is not initialised and any of the options to initialise it are invalid:

Blue Question Mark on D Drive 40a94c75-e563-4d6b-bd9d-e34aa4049410?upload=true.png Blue Question Mark on D Drive 1e6be187-784f-4780-8b90-9c7c08fd668a?upload=true.png Blue Question Mark on D Drive 9d4b6547-9dce-4ab5-ac93-b99e20d28d5a?upload=true.png

After this I decided to look at my SATA cables and see if any problems were there. I found nothing so I reconnected everything and when I turned on my pc again it was visible and accessible.

However after restarting my pc today I have found that the same error has occurred.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

MackaJack, Mar 10, 2021
  2. CathyL2 Win User

D Drive- Blue question mark

Hi, I attempted to open/save to my thumb drive. However, my D Drive suddnly does not show; rather there is a blue question mark appears next to D:\\. Does with all thumb drives I attempt to open. Can you please advise? Thank you.

CathyL2, Mar 10, 2021
  3. D Drive has a Question Mark, can't access it, everything is gone!

HELP! My D Drive that had everything important on has a blue question mark and I can't access it and now everything's gone, I have nothing!

RammsteinCelery, Mar 10, 2021
  4. Sher Amo Win User

D Drive has a Question Mark, can't access it, everything is gone!

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why you cannot access D drive is due to a corrupted storage device. To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps, we’d like to ask the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes before you encountered this issue?
    • What is the error message that you received?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Blue Question Mark on D Drive - Similar Threads - Blue Question Mark

2. Internal D drive has a blue question mark.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal D drive has a blue question mark.: how to fix blue question mark on internal D drive. I tried running chkdsk /d in command prompt but it says invalid input. I also tried finding the drive in device manager and it shows the drive but it is grayed out. sometimes it is not grayed out and when that happens, the...
  3. Internal D drive has a blue question mark.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internal D drive has a blue question mark.: how to fix blue question mark on internal D drive. I tried running chkdsk /d in command prompt but it says invalid input. I also tried finding the drive in device manager and it shows the drive but it is grayed out. sometimes it is not grayed out and when that happens, the...
  4. Blue Question Mark on D: drive, inaccessable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue Question Mark on D: drive, inaccessable: My D: drive has disappeared from the "My PC" section in File Explorer and can only be found in Quick Access. It is inaccessible and has a blue question mark next to it. I did not do anything to the drive recently so I have no idea what has happened.I have tried:Disk Cleanup -...
  5. Blue Question Mark on D: drive, inaccessable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Question Mark on D: drive, inaccessable: My D: drive has disappeared from the "My PC" section in File Explorer and can only be found in Quick Access. It is inaccessible and has a blue question mark next to it. I did not do anything to the drive recently so I have no idea what has happened.I have tried:Disk Cleanup -...
  6. Blue Question Mark on D: drive, inaccessable

7. Blue Question Mark on Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Question Mark on Drive: Hello everyone,I have a Windows Datacenter 2019 Server and yesterday after the update, my C:\ Partition shows up fine but my D:\ partition with the Virtual Machines has a Blue Question Mark. I cannot find the partition under Disk Management. Is there a way to fix it?Please...
  8. Blue Question Mark on Drive

Blue Question Mark on Drive: Hello everyone,I have a Windows Datacenter 2019 Server and yesterday after the update, my C:\ Partition shows up fine but my D:\ partition with the Virtual Machines has a Blue Question Mark. I cannot find the partition under Disk Management. Is there a way to fix it?Please...
  9. Blue Question Mark on Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Blue Question Mark Over Internal D:\ Drive In Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Question Mark Over Internal D:\ Drive In Laptop: I have been having this problem for the past day where the D:\ drive randomly disconnects and randomly reconnects for about a few minutes and then disconnects again. I tried restarting my laptop, shutting it down completely, and I checked most disk management / reset...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. d drive ? mark