Windows 10: blue ring

Discus and support blue ring in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; why does a blue ring occur all the time don't use a mouse only keyboard cursor? Also why do red lines appear under each text when pressing the space... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mavis dawson, Aug 17, 2019.

1. blue ring

why does a blue ring occur all the time don't use a mouse only keyboard cursor? Also why do red lines appear under each text when pressing the space bar?

:)

mavis dawson, Aug 17, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 17, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 17, 2019
  4. blue ring

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

blue ring

1. blue ring - Similar Threads - blue ring

2. Error code 43 blue tooth driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 43 blue tooth driver: Error code 43 blue tooth driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-43-blue-tooth-driver/55c3119f-f454-4845-b3ef-b45505a6cd7f
  3. Error code 43 blue tooth driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code 43 blue tooth driver: Error code 43 blue tooth driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-43-blue-tooth-driver/55c3119f-f454-4845-b3ef-b45505a6cd7f
  4. Error code 43 blue tooth driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. When I reset the network and then restart windows, i will meet a blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I reset the network and then restart windows, i will meet a blue screen: and then i use WinDBG try find out why I found BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER 7cArg1: 0000000000000017, NDIS_BUGCHECK_IFPROVIDER_DEREGISTER_UNEXPECTED An Interface Provider called NdisIfDeregisterProvider without first removing all its Interfaces.So this is windows\s bug? or is my...
  6. Windows 11 games crashing and occasional blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 games crashing and occasional blue screen: i recently did a full pc upgrade, none of the parts are faulty, i changed the motherboard processor ram and gpu, everything was compatible with each other on the pcpartpicker website. i installed new drivers, fresh installed windows 11, bios update because my new CPU is a 15...
  7. Windows 11 games crashing and occasional blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 games crashing and occasional blue screen: i recently did a full pc upgrade, none of the parts are faulty, i changed the motherboard processor ram and gpu, everything was compatible with each other on the pcpartpicker website. i installed new drivers, fresh installed windows 11, bios update because my new CPU is a 15...
  8. Win 10 Insider Slow Ring stuck on blue logo screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Insider Slow Ring stuck on blue logo screen: Hello community members, I started installing the latest update in Slow Ring, but after configuring and restart the laptop is stuck on blue windows logo. Im using a second display connected with vga but when I disconnected it from the laptop the screen of the laptop doesn't...
  9. Blues Screens after latest fast ring windows insider update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blues Screens after latest fast ring windows insider update.: Hello! I have an issue after updating to the newest windows 10 fast ring insider update. Issues im facing : 1:My PC boots up and works for about 10 seconds and after im getting a blue screen that relating to windows insider. 2:The blue screen is zoomed in my screen...
  10. blue ring that spining around freezes the computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue ring that spining around freezes the computer: how do I get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/blue-ring-that-spining-around-freezes-the-computer/159f78c5-7863-42ff-ac4e-0cd96cdd98fa