Windows 10: blue ring

Discus and support blue ring in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; why does a blue ring occur all the time don't use a mouse only keyboard cursor? Also why do red lines appear under each text when pressing the space... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mavis dawson, Aug 17, 2019.

1. blue ring

why does a blue ring occur all the time don't use a mouse only keyboard cursor? Also why do red lines appear under each text when pressing the space bar?

:)

mavis dawson, Aug 17, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 17, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 17, 2019
  4. blue ring

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

blue ring

1. blue ring - Similar Threads - blue ring

2. Windows 10 Blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Blue screen: Hello been dealing with a couple of blue screens recently and after attempting to troubleshoot myself I can't find a solution. Currently, the two types I am dealing with are memory management error as well as system thread exception not handled. Odd thing is that after having...
  3. Windows is booting to blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows is booting to blue screen: My laptop is running latest Windows 10 with updates as of 10/14/2019. Note that, it came with Windows 8 when I purchased it and it was upgraded to Windows 10 at the first opportunity. (I am not sure whether the backup of old OS is there any more). Yesterday, I did the...
  4. blue screen errors

blue screen errors: I just built a pc and it was running fine until i tried to update the drivers and ever since then ive been getting blue screen errors but with different error messages each time. I tried to reset and clean wipe everything but as soon as i downloaded windows again it started...
  5. Blue Screen of Death

Blue Screen of Death: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/driver-verifier-detects-violation-in-every-driver/c5c09cff-db4c-4bee-9cc8-3b0693cec35a I basically am experiencing the exact same problem as the user in the post linked above. I have gone through all...
  6. Several issues: Cannot use start menu, Blue screen, invalid registry

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Several issues: Cannot use start menu, Blue screen, invalid registry: I'm facing several issues right now: "Critical error: start menu not working" whenever I attempt to use the start menu Occasional blue screen saying that the issue is to do with Fslx.sys Cannot open picture documents on my desktop - "Invalid registry" Cannot reset to...
  7. Blue Tooth Icon Missing after windows 10 download on HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Tooth Icon Missing after windows 10 download on HP Laptop: Blue Tooth Icon Missing after windows 10 download on HP Laptop. Cannnot find Bluetooth on/off Button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth-icon-missing-after-windows-10-download/75a25110-a25e-47e2-9cc0-ead696ce0d4a
  8. blue screen error code 0xc0000221 evbda.sys after install of windows 10 on ssd.

blue screen error code 0xc0000221 evbda.sys after install of windows 10 on ssd.: Recently i bumped into a Bsod due to some 'Evbda.sys. Im not entirely sure what i did before that, but i did change some win32 files before the last working reboot in my PC due to some game issue. It bricked the Os and it wouldnt boot, after several tries or everything, i...
  9. Blues Screens after latest fast ring windows insider update.

Blues Screens after latest fast ring windows insider update.: Hello! I have an issue after updating to the newest windows 10 fast ring insider update. Issues im facing : 1:My PC boots up and works for about 10 seconds and after im getting a blue screen that relating to windows insider. 2:The blue screen is zoomed in my screen...
  10. blue ring that spining around freezes the computer

blue ring that spining around freezes the computer: how do I get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/blue-ring-that-spining-around-freezes-the-computer/159f78c5-7863-42ff-ac4e-0cd96cdd98fa