Windows 10: blue sceen at various times

Discus and support blue sceen at various times in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I am getting blue screens more frequent since upgrading to windows 10 can you guys help me out?Attachment 31416 16388 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by moodys1st, Aug 14, 2015.

1. moodys1st Win User

blue sceen at various times

Hello Everyone, I am getting blue screens more frequent since upgrading to windows 10 can you guys help me out?Attachment 31416

:)

moodys1st, Aug 14, 2015

2. Endless updates being installed since https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4004227 was updated on 14. December.

I am going to give this a go now - hopefuly this will fix that blue-sceen error.

Anna S. Eyjolfsdottir, Aug 14, 2015
  3. mimikora Win User
    Windows 10 always blue screen

I have no issue to use my media. The blue screen is come up after the auto update for the blue sceen. After this blue screen i try to use the dvd to repair it cannot run it.

I reinstall again and after auto update, again blue screen.

mimikora, Aug 14, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

AVG is causing issues. Uninstall AVG and use native Defender coupled with MalwareBytes.

blue sceen at various times [​IMG]
    Note Make sure you uncheck the 'Enable Free Trial' box when installing.

blue sceen at various times [​IMG]

Code: BugCheck 50, {ffffd00423213b28, 0, fffff801d8edafc0, 2} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgmfx64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgmfx64.sys[/quote]
    Your nVidia driver has also been flagged. Download the latest driver for your card from here then perform a clean install.

Code: ffffd000`21ec5498 fffff801`1eaff901Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys nvlddmkm+0x1bf901[/quote]

Boozad, Aug 14, 2015
  5. moodys1st Win User
    Code: BugCheck 50, {ffffd00423213b28, 0, fffff801d8edafc0, 2} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgmfx64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgmfx64.sys[/quote]
    Your nVidia driver has also been flagged. Download the latest driver for your card from here then perform a clean install.

Code: ffffd000`21ec5498 fffff801`1eaff901Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys nvlddmkm+0x1bf901[/quote] Getting rid of AVG now and installing latest NVidia drivers. Thanks for the help I will update after I see if it is stable.

moodys1st, Aug 14, 2015
  6. moodys1st Win User
    another blue screen, after I uninstalled avg and updated NVidia drivers, desktop was idle
    Thanks for the help.
    Attachment 31593

moodys1st, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. blue sceen at various times - Similar Threads - blue sceen various

2. various blue screen crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    various blue screen crashes: Hi, my newly bought hp spectre x360 laptop with win 11 started crashing multiple times. Event viewer shows various errors, and reliability history also shows a number of red cross critical errors, but they're just called 'windows stopped working'. I don't what causes all...
  3. Windows 10 fails to upgrade to Windows 11 with blue sceen multiple times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 fails to upgrade to Windows 11 with blue sceen multiple times: Hello,I have attempted multiple times over the past months to upgrade to Windows 11. Each time it never goes through but i usually wasn't at my desktop to see if there was an error.I was just welcomed back to Win 10 login.Here's some of the error codes I've...
  4. Windows 10 fails to upgrade to Windows 11 with blue sceen multiple times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 fails to upgrade to Windows 11 with blue sceen multiple times: Hello,I have attempted multiple times over the past months to upgrade to Windows 11. Each time it never goes through but i usually wasn't at my desktop to see if there was an error.I was just welcomed back to Win 10 login.Here's some of the error codes I've...
  5. Windows 10 fails to upgrade to Windows 11 with blue sceen multiple times

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. touch sceen not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touch sceen not working: HD Touch screen driver bye mistake unstall now touch screen is not working so how to install hd touch screen driver plase help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-sceen-not-working/9c24a320-ed5a-48f9-8f69-6314aed62e10
  7. VARIOUS BLUE SCREENS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VARIOUS BLUE SCREENS: I keep getting various blue screen errors.... Just today here a the two I got.....DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION...................2. MEMORY MANAGEMENT. On 12/25 errors were KERNAL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE...................... 12/11 PFN LIST CORRUPTION. I have gotten...
  8. Suddenly various Blue Screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Suddenly various Blue Screens: For the last few days I've been getting different blue screens about 1-3 times a day. Since all my efforts have failed so far, I would be very happy if someone can help me with this very annoying problem. I don't have much idea in this area, but I have read that the Dump...
  9. Black Sceen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black Sceen: So I’m having a problem or maybe a few. 2 Days ago I launched my PC just fine it was working great and then it said it needed to restart for an update and so I updated it. Now when I turn it on it works just fine up until I log in and it turns to a black screen after. It...
  10. blue sceen of death

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    blue sceen of death: I bought my laptop a few months ago and from the beginning, I received a lot of blue screens of death I checked my PC's hardware and they were healthy I downloaded all compatible drivers from Asus website for my laptop and didn't install any extra program but I still receive...