Windows 10: Blue screeeeeeeeeeeeen

Discus and support Blue screeeeeeeeeeeeen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi i really need help with this problem. I encounter some blue screens very often after I built my pc and I don't know what I did wrong. The most often... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GREDTIRL, Apr 9, 2021.

1. GREDTIRL Win User

Blue screeeeeeeeeeeeen

Hi i really need help with this problem. I encounter some blue screens very often after I built my pc and I don't know what I did wrong. The most often blue screen that i receive is memory management and then: Attempt to write readonly memory, Critical structure coruption and unexpected kernel mode trap.

:)

GREDTIRL, Apr 9, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Apr 9, 2021
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 9, 2021
  4. Blue screeeeeeeeeeeeen

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

Blue screeeeeeeeeeeeen

1. Blue screeeeeeeeeeeeen - Similar Threads - Blue screeeeeeeeeeeeen

2. Running Bitdefender System Scan Leads to Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Bitdefender System Scan Leads to Blue Screen of Death: When I run Bitdefender Free Full System Scan, it runs for about 5 seconds before my Windows 11 computer gets the system error message and restarts. I do have Malwarebytes installed, although it is not running in real-time, and I have done Bitdefender system scans in the past...
  3. Running Bitdefender System Scan Leads to Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running Bitdefender System Scan Leads to Blue Screen of Death: When I run Bitdefender Free Full System Scan, it runs for about 5 seconds before my Windows 11 computer gets the system error message and restarts. I do have Malwarebytes installed, although it is not running in real-time, and I have done Bitdefender system scans in the past...
  4. Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen: Crash dump file:C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\041824-28546-01.dmp MinidumpBugcheck code:0x3B0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF80143BEA634, 0xFFFFFA80F8F0E200, 0x0Bugcheck name:SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONDriver or module in which error occurred:tcpip.sys tcpip+0xDA634File path:tcpip.sysDescription:TCP/IP...
  5. Blue Screen

Blue Screen: Crash dump file:C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\041824-28546-01.dmp MinidumpBugcheck code:0x3B0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF80143BEA634, 0xFFFFFA80F8F0E200, 0x0Bugcheck name:SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONDriver or module in which error occurred:tcpip.sys tcpip+0xDA634File path:tcpip.sysDescription:TCP/IP...
  6. Been getting blue screen of death over and over for the last few days. How do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Been getting blue screen of death over and over for the last few days. How do i fix it?: I have been experiencing blue screens whenever I open games, and sometimes just when the PC turns on. Here are the DMP fileshttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19mB4RcgiPy_egZbf7uVKCHEA6CKCf0MX?usp=drive_linkPlease help me, I'm so stuck....
  7. Been getting blue screen of death over and over for the last few days. How do i fix it?

Been getting blue screen of death over and over for the last few days. How do i fix it?: I have been experiencing blue screens whenever I open games, and sometimes just when the PC turns on. Here are the DMP fileshttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19mB4RcgiPy_egZbf7uVKCHEA6CKCf0MX?usp=drive_linkPlease help me, I'm so stuck....
  8. Error blue screen Clock_Watchdog_Timeout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error blue screen Clock_Watchdog_Timeout: Hi, I had this error when starting the game Sea of Thieves from Steam. I checked online and saw a similar post with the same problem but didn't see a resolution to the problem. Could you help me? I have an i9-13900k with 16 DDR5 6000 MHz RAM. If necessary I will send the...
  9. Error blue screen Clock_Watchdog_Timeout

Error blue screen Clock_Watchdog_Timeout: Hi, I had this error when starting the game Sea of Thieves from Steam. I checked online and saw a similar post with the same problem but didn't see a resolution to the problem. Could you help me? I have an i9-13900k with 16 DDR5 6000 MHz RAM. If necessary I will send the...
  10. Getting Blue Screen errors when playing various games

Getting Blue Screen errors when playing various games: I built my PC 4 years ago and hadn't had a problem, until about 4-5 months ago when I started getting BSoDs around once a week to once every two weeks, I have tried a multitude of different solutions to no avail, the errors only happen when I am playing various games i will...