Windows 10: Blue Screen 1 to 3x per day

Discus and support Blue Screen 1 to 3x per day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a HP Zbook 15 G3 with a 1 TB Samsung SSD 960 EVO. It bluescreens 1 to 3 x per day. Automatic restart each time. The bluescreen error is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Chiefrenzo, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Blue Screen 1 to 3x per day

I have a HP Zbook 15 G3 with a 1 TB Samsung SSD 960 EVO. It bluescreens 1 to 3 x per day. Automatic restart each time. The bluescreen error is "System_Thread_exception_not_handled" as displayed on the bluescreen.

I disabled the accelerometer related services (C:\WINDOWS\system32\HP3DDGService.exe and C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP 3D DriveGuard\hpservice.exe). I also renamed the accelerometer.inf and accelerometer.sys files to something else as this was suggested in some posts. No help.

this is always the administrative event that seems to be first when the crash occurs:

"The description for Event ID 1001 from source hpdskflt cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

Here is a screen capture of the Event viewer. this particular BSOD happened at 10:05:17 am.

Blue Screen 1 to 3x per day a8acfcea-490e-4ab2-a0b9-451551e600ab?upload=true.jpg

please can someone me here.

thank you

:)

Chiefrenzo, Nov 19, 2018
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Blue Screen 1 to 3x per day

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Blue Screen 1 to 3x per day

1. Blue Screen 1 to 3x per day - Similar Threads - Blue Screen per

2. Multiple blue screens per day for the past few weeks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple blue screens per day for the past few weeks: Hi, I've been trying to diagnose this issue on my own for a few weeks now and have not found any solution. I've been getting random BSOD 2 sometimes 3 times per day. It's happened multiple times right after I press the shutdown button on Windows, randomly during playing a...
  3. Multiple blue screens per day for the past few weeks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple blue screens per day for the past few weeks: Hi, I've been trying to diagnose this issue on my own for a few weeks now and have not found any solution. I've been getting random BSOD 2 sometimes 3 times per day. It's happened multiple times right after I press the shutdown button on Windows, randomly during playing a...
  4. I get a few Blue Screens of Death per day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get a few Blue Screens of Death per day: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-CxCr39URlQw_VjeHtj1A6ja-ieYptsP/view?usp=sharingThere is the link to the minidump file. Here is the big memory.dmp file.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-Fhi1q0Jno-up0NfZfJS_Qq9erdVaMQZ/view?usp=sharingDevice name Aleph-Laptop-2 Processor AMD...
  5. I get a few Blue Screens of Death per day

I get a few Blue Screens of Death per day: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-CxCr39URlQw_VjeHtj1A6ja-ieYptsP/view?usp=sharingThere is the link to the minidump file. Here is the big memory.dmp file.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-Fhi1q0Jno-up0NfZfJS_Qq9erdVaMQZ/view?usp=sharingDevice name Aleph-Laptop-2 Processor AMD...
  6. I get a few Blue Screens of Death per day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. 5-6 per day i have blue screen of death.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    5-6 per day i have blue screen of death.: Hi. About 3 years ago i started to have occasional blue screen of death with three kind of adnotation: memory management, karnal data inpage error and other with memory something. Now this errors occurs 5-6 times per day. I checked discs with malwarebyte and this didnt work....
  8. Blue screen/crashing at least once per day. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen/crashing at least once per day. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050...: Started experiencing blue screens/crash almost everyday around the start of October. The first few times I would still see the actual blue screen message, now the screen just freezes for about ten seconds and then PC auto restarts without even showing the blue...
  9. Blue screen/crashing at least once per day. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050...

Blue screen/crashing at least once per day. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050...: Started experiencing blue screens/crash almost everyday around the start of October. The first few times I would still see the actual blue screen message, now the screen just freezes for about ten seconds and then PC auto restarts without even showing the blue...
  10. After Windows 10 upgrade, Laptop crashes 2-3x per day

in Windows 10 Support
    After Windows 10 upgrade, Laptop crashes 2-3x per day: Hello, I have two laptops. On one of them, the Windows 10 upgrade was successful. On the other, an ASUS with 8BG RAM, although Windows 10 installed successfully, the laptop "blue screens" at least twice a day since the upgrade. When I see the blue screen - it references...