Windows 10: Blue Screen 3b AV_NETIO!NetioDereferenceNetBufferListChain

Discus and support Blue Screen 3b AV_NETIO!NetioDereferenceNetBufferListChain in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,I almost got this Windows 10 blue screen and restarted everyday.Below are two problem details:Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Takuya999, May 18, 2022.

1. Takuya999 Win User

Blue Screen 3b AV_NETIO!NetioDereferenceNetBufferListChain

Hi,I almost got this Windows 10 blue screen and restarted everyday.Below are two problem detailsBlue Screen 3b AV_NETIO!NetioDereferenceNetBufferListChain :problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 3bParameter 1: c0000005Parameter 2: fffff804517b7fbeParameter 3: fffff00708096530Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19044Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version: 10.0.19044.2.0.0.256.48Locale ID: 1033Extra information about the problemBucket ID: AV_NETIO!NetioDereferenceNetBufferListChainI am using USB wireless adapter D-Link DWA-140 Wireless N USB Adapterrev.B3 to

:)

Takuya999, May 18, 2022
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 18, 2022
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, May 18, 2022
  4. Blue Screen 3b AV_NETIO!NetioDereferenceNetBufferListChain

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, May 18, 2022
Thema:

Blue Screen 3b AV_NETIO!NetioDereferenceNetBufferListChain

1. Blue Screen 3b AV_NETIO!NetioDereferenceNetBufferListChain - Similar Threads - Blue Screen AV_NETIO

2. Blue Screen Error 3b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Error 3b: Hey, I had over 12 blue screens and crashes in a month, here's the problem signature from the latest blue screen :Nom d’événement du problème : BlueScreenCode: 3bParamètre 1: c0000005Paramètre 2: fffff8051bfa7149Paramètre 3: fffffa03c8c11a70Paramètre 4: 0Version du système...
  3. Blue Screen Error 3b

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Error 3b: Hey, I had over 12 blue screens and crashes in a month, here's the problem signature from the latest blue screen :Nom d’événement du problème : BlueScreenCode: 3bParamètre 1: c0000005Paramètre 2: fffff8051bfa7149Paramètre 3: fffffa03c8c11a70Paramètre 4: 0Version du système...
  4. Blue Screen Error 3b

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screen 3b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen 3b: I was playing No Mans Sky and seemingly out of nowhere got a blue screen and my system restarted. Can you give me a clue what is wrong or what happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-3b/e7f8e8b4-126f-46a6-bb8e-d1af6aadac17
  6. Blue Screen 3b

Blue Screen 3b: I was playing No Mans Sky and seemingly out of nowhere got a blue screen and my system restarted. Can you give me a clue what is wrong or what happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-3b/e7f8e8b4-126f-46a6-bb8e-d1af6aadac17
  7. Blue screen error 3b

Blue screen error 3b: Hi,I just got a new PC and it has already been sent back for repairs once RAM, GPU and CPU were all faulty. I just got it back repaired and I am getting frequent crashes. The reliability monitor gives me a Blue screen 3b error. I have been unable to figure out why this has...
  8. Blue screen error 3b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error 3b: Hi,I just got a new PC and it has already been sent back for repairs once RAM, GPU and CPU were all faulty. I just got it back repaired and I am getting frequent crashes. The reliability monitor gives me a Blue screen 3b error. I have been unable to figure out why this has...
  9. Blue Screen 3b AV_NETIO!NetioDereferenceNetBufferListChain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen 3b AV_NETIO!NetioDereferenceNetBufferListChain: Hi,I almost got this Windows 10 blue screen and restarted everyday.Below are two problem details:Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 3bParameter 1: c0000005Parameter 2: fffff804517b7fbeParameter 3: fffff00708096530Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19044Service...
  10. Blue Screen 3b AV_NETIO!NetioDereferenceNetBufferListChain

Blue Screen 3b AV_NETIO!NetioDereferenceNetBufferListChain: Hi,I almost got this Windows 10 blue screen and restarted everyday.Below are two problem details:Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 3bParameter 1: c0000005Parameter 2: fffff804517b7fbeParameter 3: fffff00708096530Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19044Service...