Windows 10: Blue screen 5 times a day.

Discus and support Blue screen 5 times a day. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This has happen since I reset my computer last month. I get a blue screen at least 5 times a day. I don't have much on it in the way of programs.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JaneMetzger, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Blue screen 5 times a day.

This has happen since I reset my computer last month. I get a blue screen at least 5 times a day. I don't have much on it in the way of programs. Quicken, Open Office, Picasa, Good Solitaire and a Ringtone Maker is about it. I checked my log and I have 3438 of these in my log. Please tell what they are and why so many, Error 2/20/2021 1:06:12 PM Client-Licensing 110 None"

:)

JaneMetzger, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

Blue screen 5 times a day.

1. Blue screen 5 times a day. - Similar Threads - Blue screen times

2. PC Freezing - Blue Shutdowns - At least 5+ Times A Day.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezing - Blue Shutdowns - At least 5+ Times A Day.: My PC Windows 11 keeps Freezing and have to press the RESET to get it back on. Or Blue Screed Shutdown. At least 5+ times a day this is doing this and now really annoying. I have took some copies from the reliability checker and hope this will help why this is happening?...
  3. PC Freezing - Blue Shutdowns - At least 5+ Times A Day.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Freezing - Blue Shutdowns - At least 5+ Times A Day.: My PC Windows 11 keeps Freezing and have to press the RESET to get it back on. Or Blue Screed Shutdown. At least 5+ times a day this is doing this and now really annoying. I have took some copies from the reliability checker and hope this will help why this is happening?...
  4. Blue screen 5 times in a row

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen 5 times in a row: Hello. My laptop just got a blue screen 5 times in a row as well as a "windows didn't restart properly" This started happening after I installed halo infinite with high res and campaign. After it started boom my laptop got blue screen and it kept getting it. I don't think...
  5. Blue screen 5 times in a row

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen 5 times in a row: Hello. My laptop just got a blue screen 5 times in a row as well as a "windows didn't restart properly" This started happening after I installed halo infinite with high res and campaign. After it started boom my laptop got blue screen and it kept getting it. I don't think...
  6. Blue screen 5 times in a row

7. Blue-screening 4-5 times a day, usually with stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue-screening 4-5 times a day, usually with stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and...: Hello,I have been struggling with getting blue screens on my computer for a few months now, and while it used to be once or twice a week, it has now developed into upwards of 4 or 5 times each day. As in the title, the blue screen error code is usually IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL,...
  8. Blue-screening 4-5 times a day, usually with stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and...

Blue-screening 4-5 times a day, usually with stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and...: Hello,I have been struggling with getting blue screens on my computer for a few months now, and while it used to be once or twice a week, it has now developed into upwards of 4 or 5 times each day. As in the title, the blue screen error code is usually IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL,...
  9. blue screen 5 times a day

in Windows 10 Customization
    blue screen 5 times a day: what is goin on can anyone help me please CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL can any one help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-5-times-a-day/70e32674-73b2-4809-822f-2e68a6dbd2b4
  10. Blue screened 5 times...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screened 5 times...: I’m very worried and i can’t exactly pinpoint what the exact cause of the blue screen was, error code: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL , just assembled my pc a few days ago and have gotten about 5 blue screens so far please help im getting real worried, from what i understand it might...