Windows 10: Blue screen after bios update

Discus and support Blue screen after bios update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After an BIOS update 3 days ago, the screen turns to blue as soon as i login to windows and then restarts. Do i have to unistall the bios update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SavvasAvraam, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Blue screen after bios update

After an BIOS update 3 days ago, the screen turns to blue as soon as i login to windows and then restarts.

Do i have to unistall the bios update during safemode?

If yes how do i do it?

Do you know any other solution?

:)

SavvasAvraam, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Aug 7, 2019
  4. Blue screen after bios update

Blue Screen Error Memory Management on Windows 10

Hi Paul,

Thank you for responding.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with the blue screen error on Windows 10.

What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?

This issue might have happened due to the hardware replacement on your device.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Step 2: Also, contact your device manufacturer's website and update the BIOS drivers to check if the issue persists.

For further reference: Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Blue screen after bios update

1. Blue screen after bios update - Similar Threads - Blue screen bios

2. Blue Screen After Forced Bios Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen After Forced Bios Update: Amazing I see so many people running into this blue screen issue recently after forced update. Did anyone get this problem resolved? Have so much important work i really need off my pc....
  3. Blue Screen After Forced Bios Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen After Forced Bios Update: Amazing I see so many people running into this blue screen issue recently after forced update. Did anyone get this problem resolved? Have so much important work i really need off my pc....
  4. Blue Screen After Forced Bios Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue screen then Bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen then Bios: Hi, greetings,I have been getting a blue screen then the PC runs into The bois window and if I click the save & exit button, it will show a black screen and then come back to the BIOS. After checking apparently my PC does not read my SSD m.2 because it does not show in the...
  6. Blue screen then Bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen then Bios: Hi, greetings,I have been getting a blue screen then the PC runs into The bois window and if I click the save & exit button, it will show a black screen and then come back to the BIOS. After checking apparently my PC does not read my SSD m.2 because it does not show in the...
  7. Blue screen then Bios

8. Blue screens after recent BIOS update, this is the fifth time

Blue screens after recent BIOS update, this is the fifth time: This is the dump file information:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.21349.1004 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\061921-8000-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are...
  9. Computer blue screens after updating bios

Computer blue screens after updating bios: I have a problem with my computer. After about 15 minutes the computer blue screens and I have to do a hard restart. Here are some error codes that I got: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, NO_EXCEPTION_HANDLING_SUPPORT, IRQL_NOT_GREATER_OR_EQUAL etc....
  10. WINDOWS - Blue screen of death after BIOS.

WINDOWS - Blue screen of death after BIOS.: Hi there. I recently bought a new SSD, installed windows 10 on it, got some files sent over, noticed some problems supposedly caused by an old BIOS version (which, to be fair, hadn't seen an update in two years) and chose to flash it. After the update was done... I got a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue screen after bios update