Windows 10: Blue screen after connecting the charger

Discus and support Blue screen after connecting the charger in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need help please. When I plug in my laptop charger it works fine for a few minutes, but then I get a blue screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. It doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dylan Moran, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Blue screen after connecting the charger

I need help please. When I plug in my laptop charger it works fine for a few minutes, but then I get a blue screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. It doesn't give me any errors when I work with it without a charger and neither when I play video games with the charger connected

:)

Dylan Moran, Oct 1, 2022
  2. Mikaharx Win User

W10 - Blue screen of death CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED when connected to charger (laptop)

Lately my laptop has been getting these blue screen of death CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED messages constantly and I've noticed they only occur when the charger is plugged in and the battery is not full. if the charger is not connected, the blue screen will not
    appear. I have updated all my drivers and run a virus check but the problem persists. I got a simple virus some time ago after which the blue screens started occasionally appearing (after getting rid of the virus). I've also noticed that just before the error
    appears, there appears something like an application for less than a second in the task bar, which then disappears and error appears. That application does not have any picture on it (when compared to Chrome for example).

Could you guys suggest any possible fixes for the problem?

Mikaharx, Oct 1, 2022
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Oct 1, 2022
  4. Blue screen after connecting the charger

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

Blue screen after connecting the charger

1. Blue screen after connecting the charger - Similar Threads - Blue screen connecting

2. Blue screen after connecting the charger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen after connecting the charger: I need help please. When I plug in my laptop charger it works fine for a few minutes, but then I get a blue screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. It doesn't give me any errors when I work with it without a charger and neither when I play video games with the charger connected...
  3. Blue screen after connecting the charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen after connecting the charger: I need help please. When I plug in my laptop charger it works fine for a few minutes, but then I get a blue screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. It doesn't give me any errors when I work with it without a charger and neither when I play video games with the charger connected...
  4. Black screen when connecting/disconnecting charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen when connecting/disconnecting charger: Hi, I just bought a laptop with windows 11 on it, after downloading all updates and drivers for the gpu I disconnected the charger from the laptop. When I did this the screen went black for some seconds; then I tried connecting it again and the same thing occured.I tried...
  5. Black screen when connecting/disconnecting charger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen when connecting/disconnecting charger: Hi, I just bought a laptop with windows 11 on it, after downloading all updates and drivers for the gpu I disconnected the charger from the laptop. When I did this the screen went black for some seconds; then I tried connecting it again and the same thing occured.I tried...
  6. Blue Screen after connecting to WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen after connecting to WiFi: Hello, everytime after starting up windows 11, after a while connected to a working WiFi connection I get a 0x000000ef blue screen critical process died . this only happens after connected to wifi. Someone can help me?I already tried sfc scannow, analyzing event viewer, DISM...
  7. Blue Screen after connecting to WiFi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen after connecting to WiFi: Hello, everytime after starting up windows 11, after a while connected to a working WiFi connection I get a 0x000000ef blue screen critical process died . this only happens after connected to wifi. Someone can help me?I already tried sfc scannow, analyzing event viewer, DISM...
  8. BSODs after connecting the charger

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSODs after connecting the charger: Hello!My laptop is more than an year old, but since 3 months I am facing serious BSOD and screen blackout issues. I have tried all sorts of recommended solutions, but nothing works. These solutions include:1 uninstalling recent drivers2 deactivating graphic card from device...
  9. Charger connected but not charging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Charger connected but not charging: My new surface battery isn't charging anymore. The battery symbol is showing as connected but no charging takes place. System shuts down as soon as I remove the charger....
  10. Repeated Blue Screens only when charger connected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated Blue Screens only when charger connected: I've been getting repeated blue screens for the past week now with the same STOP CODE : WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Yesterday I noticed that it doesn't happen if the laptop isn't connected to the power supply. I would like to upload my dump file here, but don't know how....