Windows 10: blue screen after factory reset

Discus and support blue screen after factory reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Need solution for "why did my pc restart?" my dell desktop was fine before I did the factory reset. After the reset was finished and the screen said... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pumabill, Oct 15, 2018.

1. pumabill Win User

blue screen after factory reset

Need solution for "why did my pc restart?"

my dell desktop was fine before I did the factory reset. After the reset was finished and the screen said hi there lets get a few basic things out of the way so i filled out the country and language until i got to here

blue screen after factory reset [​IMG]

:)

pumabill, Oct 15, 2018
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    WINDOWS 10 BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH STUCK!!! HELP!! And general fixes

Hi,

There are several factors that might cause this issue. To narrow down the concern, kindly answer the following questions.

• What changes have you made prior to this concern?
    • Are you still experiencing the same issue in safe mode?
    • How did you reset the computer? Is it factory reset or you reinstalled Windows 10 while keeping your files?

For now, we suggest that you follow the steps on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors provided on this
    article.

Marby Rey, Oct 15, 2018
  4. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

1. blue screen after factory reset - Similar Threads - blue screen factory

2. Blue screen after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen after reset: My pc was running a bit slower so I decided to reset it. The problem I'm having is that whenever I try to watch a YouTube video now, I get a BSOD with the message whea_uncorrectable_error. I wasn't suffering from crashes before I reset it. It only seems to happen when im on...
  3. Blue screen after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen after factory reset: I factory reset my computer hoping for the device to run faster but after factory resetting the computer blue screens with stop code :NTFS FILE SYSTEM it will restart and after that the exact same blue screen will show up after it has automatically restarted. I have already...
  4. Blue screen after factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen after factory reset: I factory reset my computer hoping for the device to run faster but after factory resetting the computer blue screens with stop code :NTFS FILE SYSTEM it will restart and after that the exact same blue screen will show up after it has automatically restarted. I have already...
  5. Blue screen after factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. blue screen of death after trying to reset settings to factory

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    blue screen of death after trying to reset settings to factory: hello,my data lost lost when i login today and then try to reset to factory settings to resolve the issue, while doing so i then receive the blue screen of death. It would now end up in a endless cycle of it as a result. Then to try to effectively shutdown the the PC and...
  7. Lenovo stuck on Just a moment blue screen after factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo stuck on Just a moment blue screen after factory reset: Hello all, I have a Lenovo IdeaPad that I'm trying to factory reset after some major keyboard issues apparently still ongoing, so I'm using a USB Bluetooth keyboard that I had lying around. I created a media image on a USB drive using the media creation tool, so I could...
  8. Critical_Process_Died blue screen even after factory resetting Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Critical_Process_Died blue screen even after factory resetting Windows 10: I have windows 10 home. I have been facing this issue for over two months now. Blue screen with critical_process_died started showing again and on my laptop. I reset my pc but kept the files. It was still slow. The boot process especially slow and the random crashing and blue...
  9. after factory reset blue screen says boot menu

after factory reset blue screen says boot menu: Leveno setup utility screen says hard disk not installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-factory-reset-blue-screen-says-boot-menu/a6769c20-95ca-4128-8f48-e62174a65d9e
  10. Blue screen after factory reset

Blue screen after factory reset: Need solution for "why did my pc restart?" my dell desktop was fine before I did the factory reset. After the reset was finished and the screen said hi there lets get a few basic things out of the way so i filled out the country and language, after there it does not pass....