Windows 10: Blue Screen after installation of Windows 10 update.

Discus and support Blue Screen after installation of Windows 10 update. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I Installed the most recent update of Windows 10 about a week ago. Since then I periodically get a blue screen which states.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LikeABoss5121, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Blue Screen after installation of Windows 10 update.

I Installed the most recent update of Windows 10 about a week ago. Since then I periodically get a blue screen which states. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. What failed: Netwtw06.sys. I tried uninsatalling the update and it seemed to work for about 2 days and then my computer automatically updated and started the whole thing again. Rather than keep fighting this is there a fix? Anyone else had this. I'm running an ASUS VivoBook and have had no trouble since I bought it a year ago.

:)

LikeABoss5121, Sep 12, 2019

2. When Windows Installs Updates, it Blue-Screens beforehand

Hi,

There are different factors that can contribute as to why your computer goes to a blue screen before an update gets installed. This could be caused by missing update components or system files that got corrupted. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer
    the questions below:

• Were there any error codes or messages that showed up when you saw the blue screen on your computer?
    • We would to clarify what steps you to attempted to disable the automatic updates?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 do you have installed in your computer?

Windows 10 Pro and Home users also do not have the option to disable automatic updates. If you are using Windows 10 Professional, Enterprise or Education edition, then you will be able to defer the download and installation of Windows Updates on your computer
    system. Windows 10 Home users, will not see this option.

If you are using the version of Windows 10 that supports the option to defer updates, kindly take note of the following information below:

• Download and installation of security updates will happen immediately. Only features will be deferred
    • The deferment will occur for a couple of months only, after which these upgrades too will be downloaded and installed. Quality updates may get deferred by up to 30 days, whereas feature updates will not get installed for up to 180 days.

As a initial recommendation, you can follow the steps to troubleshoot blue screen errors that is available through this

link
    . This article will guide you in a step by steps process to correct errors that may lead to a blue screen showing on your computer.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Blue Screen after installation of Windows 10 update.

Blue Screen Error Memory Management on Windows 10

Hi Paul,

Thank you for responding.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with the blue screen error on Windows 10.

What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?

This issue might have happened due to the hardware replacement on your device.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Step 2: Also, contact your device manufacturer's website and update the BIOS drivers to check if the issue persists.

For further reference: Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen after installation of Windows 10 update.

1. Blue Screen after installation of Windows 10 update. - Similar Threads - Blue Screen installation

2. Windows not installing updates after blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not installing updates after blue screens: My laptop blue screened, and I ran an automatic repair to fix it, and it deleted some recent updates. When i tried to run some programs they ran very slow. I went to check my drivers or any updates I noticed there was an update available, but when i tried to download it it...
  3. Windows not installing updates after blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not installing updates after blue screens: My laptop blue screened, and I ran an automatic repair to fix it, and it deleted some recent updates. When i tried to run some programs they ran very slow. I went to check my drivers or any updates I noticed there was an update available, but when i tried to download it it...
  4. Windows not installing updates after blue screens

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Blue Screen after fresh install.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Blue Screen after fresh install.: Hi there. I have finally successfully installed Windows 10 update 2004 fresh from an ISO. Got everything updated, running, etc... Randomly today it decided to give me a blue screen. No error code, nothing. I rebooted, made sure all drivers were update and they are. Currently...
  6. Blue Screen After Clean install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen After Clean install of Windows 10: Hello, I recently attempted to update my motherboard driver from manufacturer's website. I managed to also download the newest Nvidia Driver for my system on their website before the pc started to act up. The system began experiencing stability issues giving the following...
  7. Blue Screen after Windows 10 Update

Blue Screen after Windows 10 Update: Shouldn't Microsoft be responsible for loss of data and files when a Windows 10 update reboots and loses data and photos after the reboot especially when most of us do not know we should not reboot after a Blue Screen appears?...
  8. Blue screen after windows 10 update

Blue screen after windows 10 update: After installing the new version 1803 of windows 10 pro I have random blue screen for memory errors after a few minutes from windows startup. Below is the link with information about my system and some dumps: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgVpAltsDUXlgagJAPc9uq0j4oxUng What other...
  9. Blue screen after installing Creators Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen after installing Creators Update: I've been running Windows 10 Education on my Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe based system for 2ys now and as far as I remember haven't had a blue screen So I rebuilt my machine today with Windows 10 Enterprise Build 15063.138 and now when I try to play MP4 or MKV files I get a...
  10. BSOD Blue Screen after installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Blue Screen after installing Windows 10: Hi There! Since I installed windows 10 I had already 5 blue screen with errors saying KERNEL-SECURITY-CHECK-FAILURE. Could you please help me find the source of the problem.. Thanks in advance for helping me out... 26501